[LPW #43]I'm A Batcow, moooooomad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its alredy done lol
I decided that I will win it for ogi anyway :P

lol ogi it doesnt

i have no interest in making the next LPW but if im the last poster can i have my soul back?

Yeah....

Damn tennis starting... Our tennis player is number on on the world playing vs Federer... Damn this will be a pin to watch

Once soul is lost it doesnt just simply comes back if u win lpw but if u give me rights I might be able to do smt about it

Well im not into tennis neither but its nice seeing a serbian kicking everyvone's asses :P

Yea... Long time no see, ogi....

The only tennis I'm interested in was prince of tennis....

more than a serbian i would like to see a super powered loli running through them all

well I once was on a tennis match which lasted for 3 hours... I got bored after 10 mins... Luckily was there with 2 gfs (friends who are girls xD) so had someone to talk to and I played games on my mobile

It's also fo people with a lot of money... I remember seeing a single 1.5h training costed 30 euros... 30 euros was for my whole month of bassketball trainings

Hmm.... I'm not sure what 30 euros on the exchange rate to dollars but that seem a lot to you...

EDT: 1 more post to go....

Yeah but I never found it interesting so it didnt bother me that much... Now I have kick-boxing trainings for free xD

lol slayn u made me win xD... 30 euros is like 50 bucks

how much a year would you have to make to keep that up? ah crap now i really am soul-less T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D