[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Anti..

A sniper's eye can spot a 1cm dot form 200m away in inside a forest...
Got shot once when we were training with airsoft guns...

Me on the other hand prefer Semi-auto weapons that can be used for mid to long range...

Ohime-sama... You should visit me once in a while... I'm going to hunt boars @ Sumatra this Christmas...

Eh... don't have good aim anyway. Almost killed someone with darts.

Eh... don't have good aim anyway. Almost killed someone with darts.

No one has a bad aim... I can teach you how to aim.. It's quite easy.. And when you aim.. just relax..

I only had a USP.45 hand gun.... Only with 4 magazines... And 4 airsoft guns... From sniper to shot guns...
would you mind to tel me the model, Anti?

Reactions: renano
Oh.. Quite the gun you got there... 18-24 Cal right?

It seems you have to load the bullets one by one tough.. It's quite the pain for me.. But since snipers were only shooting at things they can kill... I guess it will be no problem to you...

Guy like me on the other hand... Just cant stand loading bullets one by one... I usually gives covering fire... When I hold a sniper tough.. I prefer the ones that uses magazines like M-95... 5-8 Bullets and has one hell of a punch.. Not to mention the recoil after you fire one bullet...

Not airgun.... Real guns, Real steel... That uses gun powder... You'll be surprised by the recoil when you fire a sniper at the first time.....

hmm i can see that saint has posted on zeliar's thread

Yeah.. Seeing that guys thread back log piss me off...
Mental condition.. No sh*t... I nearly killed someone before and I just walks away and say 'hi' if I meet that guy...

... hope i ll never need for that ^^
even if i m interested by it, i don t think i could kill someone like that

Yea, 18-25 Cal.

Just talking about guns makes me want to go to the shooting range now. D:

... hope i ll never need for that ^^
even if i m interested by it, i don t think i could kill someone like that

When some one piss me of... Well... He did kinda disgraced my family's honor and reputation tough... Saying weird rumors about me and my family cause my dad wins the position of the contra tor that holds a grand project... At first it was fine... But before long my blood starts to boil when he said that my dad bribe the government to get his hand on that project.. But he didn't I saw it my self..

Are you going to bi fine when some one do thing like that?

Yea, 18-25 Cal.

Just talking about guns makes me want to go to the shooting range now. D:

Yeah.. Me too... Wanted to go hunting some wild boars tough.. and cook them right on the spot...

Im the typ to absorb alot but if you push it too far, prepare for the consequences. In which I mean I will beat him up pretty badly.

Hum? I don t think my family ll never be in that sort of situation, maybe the "we didn t pay the loan, so the mafia come" situation ^^

But, i was talking about killing someone you don t know, i won t have a problem to punish those who mess with my family, for a portugese, it s sacred..

Are you a good cook, Saint... or how would you prepare the boar?

Yeah, every one has his/her own limits right?
I take everything you got if it's true.. But if it's a false and used to disgrace my honor.. You'll see hell...

Are you a good cook, Saint... or how would you prepare the boar?

First I shave of the fur with the back of my hunting knife... Next I try and gather some natural herbs and use it for seasoning... Next depends on the ingredients that I have.. If I have some soy sauce with me I'll make a 'Semur' or I'll just cut it small and make a "Sate" with it...

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!