[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. i may be random, but not this time. kacta is a sniper.. watch out for him :fag:

I see... Less than 75 and still rolling....

I'm gonna win this thing.. LOL

For real? What does he use? M-95? Dragunov? Magnum? Wait.. It's post sniper right? like what he did last time?

If kacta is a sniper, i suppose i m the soldier that go die for his camrades ^^

70 more to go... Come on.. >_<

If kacta is a sniper, i suppose i m the soldier that go die for his camrades ^^

Like the way you said that... But a sniper is not a coward nor unimportant in battle... He protects his comrades... From a far.. Very far...

Yeah, I did 2 years in the army. Still have some contact out there which can prove useful. xD

2 years.. I'm in the military too once only 2 weeks of training that is.. But listed as a PFC in a military squad since I twas official military training.. And in the future they said that if I want to enter military for real I don't need to go trough all the test...

What kind of weapon that you holds in the army?
What are your gears.. I know it's suppossed to be classified but.. If you don't mind.. tell me...

Hum, in fact this forum is a secret links for special operation and mercenaries... Hell yeah ^^

Thanks for the blessings... I'm still along way to re-enter military any way..

Hum, in fact this forum is a secret links for special operation and mercenaries... Hell yeah ^^
How did you?!.. Are you...? One your self?

Like I could tell lol.
I've signed paper about confidentiality of everything that I saw in the army.

Hum, in fact i m a SS rank mercenaries called the dark butler :mafiaboss:

... or not ^^

You better start looking at your back every time and hope to not see a lil flash of the scope.

Last edited:
Yeah... I did the same.. so.. LOL... I tried to kill you back then.. Sumanai...

Still.... My Equipment were quite nice for a PFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks