[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. i may be random, but not this time. kacta is a sniper.. watch out for him :fag:

I see... Less than 75 and still rolling....

I'm gonna win this thing.. LOL

For real? What does he use? M-95? Dragunov? Magnum? Wait.. It's post sniper right? like what he did last time?

If kacta is a sniper, i suppose i m the soldier that go die for his camrades ^^

70 more to go... Come on.. >_<

If kacta is a sniper, i suppose i m the soldier that go die for his camrades ^^

Like the way you said that... But a sniper is not a coward nor unimportant in battle... He protects his comrades... From a far.. Very far...

Yeah, I did 2 years in the army. Still have some contact out there which can prove useful. xD

2 years.. I'm in the military too once only 2 weeks of training that is.. But listed as a PFC in a military squad since I twas official military training.. And in the future they said that if I want to enter military for real I don't need to go trough all the test...

What kind of weapon that you holds in the army?
What are your gears.. I know it's suppossed to be classified but.. If you don't mind.. tell me...

Hum, in fact this forum is a secret links for special operation and mercenaries... Hell yeah ^^

Thanks for the blessings... I'm still along way to re-enter military any way..

Hum, in fact this forum is a secret links for special operation and mercenaries... Hell yeah ^^
How did you?!.. Are you...? One your self?

Like I could tell lol.
I've signed paper about confidentiality of everything that I saw in the army.

Hum, in fact i m a SS rank mercenaries called the dark butler :mafiaboss:

... or not ^^

You better start looking at your back every time and hope to not see a lil flash of the scope.

Last edited:
Yeah... I did the same.. so.. LOL... I tried to kill you back then.. Sumanai...

Still.... My Equipment were quite nice for a PFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.