[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O don't see you played much onee routes.

question, if you have a pure and innocent girlfriend (who never know anything beyond kissing) and her family want you to stop at "holding hands" only, then, what would you do?

for some reason, when i try to answer this one.. i got dc on the net

~ break the rules... teach her new and interesting stuffs at the dark when no one is around ~ . .

/me shocked at kou's statement

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe then again, maybe you are right... fine whatever

Last edited:
What onee's route have you played this year??

not many, i think less than 3...
none of which i think you played...

well me leaves for a few minutes to eat some bananas and clear outstanding back log~
//**lurks**

"holding hands" < Actually, if I've never played any eroge, I'd seriously keeping that relationship at holding hands only huehuehue

^ though, fortunately, or unfortunately, eroge player like us... that makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever

@Terumi - Tell me! So i can consider playing!

"I dare you to surpassed 'holding hands' " that's what I interpreted~

me not high level enough... seriously
anycase, none of the routes were very enticing, the overall appeal of the onee-san won me over~

me way too low level, so~ :<

k, i will take your word that they are not good.

LIAR!!!!!!

I am worse off!!
anycase, off to bed~ 5 hours in 2 days, new record. nights all

so before you die, atleast lose your virgnity then you can die without regret

Checkmate never fails me to give me a dose of laughter when he post~ . . HUEHUEHUEHUE ~. . .

oyasumi ~ . . .

Last edited:
its not like that.. ~ you're thoughts are amusing and i' find it inspirational and educational as well ~ ...

oyasumi ~

may the juice be with you . . ~

Tanjoubi Omedetto to a certain imouto char.

Well i finished catching up with [c]~ and bow is this stuff weird, well i still can't tell who the villain is~

/Now for Steins;Gate ~

Managed to sneak in The scarlet ~ whatever and i must ask~ what is the review of Aria's whatever in Japan coz at this point JC- staff have really left me speechless and not in a good way~ :(

/will now get to celeb 17~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!