[LPW #1] Time to start..

Status
Not open for further replies.
But really why did they have to kill them with a hammer instead of just disconnecting them xD

Pulling it out and you will receive a message that to put back the old disk instead, not disk failure. You can actually pull out 10 disk, the array fail, but, if you put them back, you lose no data.

It smart enough to understand if the drive was damaged, or just error. It can even warn you before a drive failure (for normal failure, it will give you a warning that a HDD is about to fail soon, so better replace it)

ytd was 250 post ..today went out whole day and party at night >_>

Not possible if you do things besides posting for hours at a time.

I sometime do 250+ a day and sometime does 70 a day, which is why it even out to be around 150 ish xD

lolol nvm jus sit and watch 2,3rd gen spam ham do the catching up lol

Haha, I'm sure they'll catch up easily xD, is not even overwhelming posts count :/ You're nearly there Kou xD

They won't catch up until ka goes to university or gets a job.

xD Why so? I mean I'm fair easy to catch up with O_O you're in front of me in terms of posts corocoro xD

tmr still have part time work and college classes sigh ~
i guess same wif coro ^^

I don't even spam that much during week-days >.>, only got the free time during week-ends

I only have 99.7%.

That you actually think you're spending little time here and people could catch easily...

Thanks Kou~
No i don't, i just want that overdrive achievement ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.