0152c31f94cc79030c4352c55d50682a.jpg[

Last edited:
My quite big edit. I tried to do some x-Ray. ^^ Is that ok?

E: Now the images are showing up..

Loli Girl's Umbrella :3
B14534467282051728_2.jpg

(Original)
B14534467282051728_1.jpg

Last edited:
too many links here seem dead, mistyped, deleted or replaced in the image hosting site, shouldn't someone re-upload or remove them?

There are threads made as far back as 2011 in this section. It is normal to see dead links etc. It is not the first time things have broken. I just post here for fun. I update my links when I have time and at my own pace. Nothing lasts forever.

Anyway, who honestly wants to click through 1000's of pages of spoiler tags? nobody. I'd recommend to just Google search for torrent/ddl image gallery packs, or visit dedicated gallery sites. There are plenty out there.

Its understandable, and what you do is more or less appreciated. I'd still like to point some of your very new posted links don't work properly either, perhaps its a problem on my pc. I can see most pics. So i thought maybe i need to be a member to see the rest...but no...still don't work...so figured, since i did join, how about i shout something, perhaps i get a hint or a fix. Leaving the obvious that are no more, wich state they no longer exist, or the description says something but the pic loads totally unrelated stuff...there are a few links which i thought they may have something more about them:
issue one: i click hide/show button and no link or image loads
issue two: i click hide/show button and there's a link, which i can't check if it works or not as half is covered in asterisks making it look like this: ******something.jpg

I did browse plenty pages trying to figure the issue, both old and new.
and you can't prove i was not trying to be helpful while at it:ninja:

Yes, there are faster ways as you mentioned,
and i found some seedless or broke links, some dead sites, some hard to browse through sites...
also lots of black and white manga which may or may not be quite the same

If you know working links to dld such collection :rar::torrent:
pls let me know via pm, or some other way
else it may be rude, but i'll state i find your lack of loli disturbing!:whistle:

However i'm aware no matter how much i have, i can't get everything
so... I'd still want these links here fixed, as they are more or less worth fixing,
considering they are supposedly what everyone thinks is suitable or best
of their own collection to post here... but only if possible.:8

Truly it may not be even worth doing it, considering its hard to tell what was fixed or not,
unless its reposted or something.So its prolly more wishful thinking.

Hope you had fun reading my rant:D

[..]or the description says something but the pic loads totally unrelated stuff...
Some imagehosts limit the time a picture is stored. After the time is up most delete the picture, but some replace it with random stuff.
issue one: i click hide/show button and no link or image loads
Either the picture was deleted by the host (see above) or the host banned us.
issue two: i click hide/show button and there's a link, which i can't check if it works or not as half is covered in asterisks making it look like this: ******something.jpg
The image host banned us and we added them to the blacklist to alert people to the issue. Most likely it's IMGUR.

If you know working links to dld such collection :rar::torrent:
Did you check our HGC section? :P
Older links have a tendency to die, but in that case you could always ask the uploader for a reup. Not all will comply, but quite a few do. ;)

Oh, and one of our mods just cleaned this thread up a bit, so let's keep it clean, okay?
There's no reason for fighting or name calling after all. Enjoy the things you're posting and the joy they bring to others. Everything else just takes away precious life quality. :)

Yeah, there's some problems with linking. Actually the real problem is the hosting site. It's no good using popular hosting sites like IMGUR. Even when the images you upload there, is "private". Also most of the sites have limited hosting time. Like Tinypic or Postimage.

I have found this site and I've used it quite long now. Imageupper.com. They don't delete images and they are stored forever as long they are linked to somewhere. (I think it's forever... Not sure, but my images is been there quite long)

Aaand the picture :]
3 Loli Girls Done, 2 More To Go
A14633083952059810_1.jpg

Yeah, there's some problems with linking. Actually the real problem is the hosting site. It's no good using popular hosting sites like IMGUR. Even when the images you upload there, is "private". Also most of the sites have limited hosting time. Like Tinypic or Postimage.

I have found this site and I've used it quite long now. Imageupper.com. They don't delete images and they are stored forever as long they are linked to somewhere. (I think it's forever... Not sure, but my images is been there quite long)

Aaand the picture :]
3 Loli Girls Done, 2 More To Go
A14633083952059810_1.jpg

very nice!! <3

are these characters from a show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25