ugh. looks like im going to have to wait till i move to japan to start reading LN's

I got mahouka koukou and highschool DxD but sadly Silver and dracula and Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi are not translated apparently

Some of what ive read and have kept me interested, excluding what youve already read
Chrome Shelled Regios
Dai Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu
Golden Time
Heavy Object
Highschool DxD
Infinite Stratos
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Madan no Ou to Vanadis (click the preview link at the end of the title of each chapter)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mondaijitachi (only chapter 2 and some of 3 translated sadly)
Moonlight Sculptor (Japtem or RoyalRoad to read, its a korean LN but really good)
No Game No Life
Oda Nobunaga no Yabou
Seikoku Ryuukishi (vol 2-4 translated, vol 1 covered in manga for the most part but currently being translated)

and some pending/teaser projects on baka tsuki
Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (only prologue translated atm but after reading the manga i cant wait for translation to progress)
Log Horizon

really recommend these plus the ones u listed :D

Just throwing a question out: Are there any other fan-translation sites besides Baka-Tsuki?

more than likely, but baka-tsuki is like the gaki forums, where most of the action happens.

you'd get the odd 'one-man-band' thing going on, but they're few and far between (and also not as easy to find).

um, there are quite a few but id have to say bakatsuki is the most predominant one.... but there are small blogs and such that do extensive translations which baka tsuki takes from... i have found one for sword art but not sure about others

I recommend you the following Light Novels that you will be able to enjoy:

Date A Live
Infinite Stratos
To Aru Majutsu no Index
High School DxD
Accel World (same author as Sword Art Online)
Unbreakable Machine Doll

They all pretty much pertain to the genre you are looking for.

could anyone help me to find light novel format pdf volume 2 and rest of No Game No Life... Please
I have tried to look into baka tsuki but its kindda like wikipedia right now,.. so... could anybody help me to re-upload volume 2 and the rest light novel No Game No Life, I'm really wanna read it so badly... :):colalms::gambler::crossout:

could anyone help me to find light novel format pdf volume 2 and rest of No Game No Life... Please
I have tried to look into baka tsuki but its kindda like wikipedia right now,.. so... could anybody help me to re-upload volume 2 and the rest light novel No Game No Life, I'm really wanna read it so badly... :):colalms::gambler::crossout:

Don't double post. I've been looking for it but I'm not sure if it's fully translated.

Don't double post. I've been looking for it but I'm not sure if it's fully translated.

Your best bet is looking here...

I'm not sure about pdf but if I remember correctly, there were people converting/compiling the translations into pdf format so you could try looking there (unless you already have)

Reactions: uenchuceli
Your best bet is looking here...

I'm not sure about pdf but if I remember correctly, there were people converting/compiling the translations into pdf format so you could try looking there (unless you already have)

Yea that's the one that's almost translated.
At least was last time I checked. Also do you really think I read LNs and don't know about baka-tsuki?

i really wish i could read/see ENG (To aru majitsuu no index light novel) because i cant find the Manga that sequel the anime

I starting reading Haruhi a year ago and now I haven't finish vol 1, Is it me too lazy and my English is poor or it's just too hard to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷