Kore Wa Zombie Desuka? Of The Dead

Chris sugoi wa~ Cast away that old man please.

Things finally turn for more plot, but never forgetting the fan service and awesome cuteness from the cast, even the 'bad-girls' are so so lovely.

I really could have died for Eu's 'Itterashai'. Seriously I almost die fromerflowing happiness hearing that sentence only. Eu must get more air time and lines, see what she can do with a few lines in the episode, IT ALMOST KILL ME, LET ALONE OTHERS WHO ARE DEFINITELY GONNA RAGE HARD-ON FOR MORE. On side note, shutting Haruna up was the best thing the writer has ever done for this irritating garbage.

Chris' grand scheme of things get revealed in a comical fashion this week. The rocket chairs remind me of the same in Angel Beats, just that there's no ceiling. Being cursed into a old man is one horrible idea, no one would want that. Poor Chris. And yes, I wanna see Dai-sensei and Kyoko fast.

And good job Orito, you always live up the situation. /me salutes

GIVE ME MY SERAPHIM!~~~~ Nyahhhh

My god, the moe level was off the charts in this episode! Eu's cuteness is a miracle of the universe. It was good to hear her talk so much. It's a shame she went back to normal so soon. Finding out she's known about Ayumu's fantasy all along was hilarious, and it actually (sort of) explains the little segments after the ED. Thankfully for Ayumu, she doesn't mind him fantasizing about, as long as his fantasies are not too kinky.

Sera was very cute as well.

Chris was awesome. So cute... and yet so fearsome. Never would have thought she was in reality a bored old man. I'm curious to find out why she was cursed in the first place. It must have been something bad. I wonder how long she's remained in the body of an old man too.

THE LONG AWAITED RETURN OF KYOUKO! Really nice episode centered around her, especially everything from her release to messing up Ayumu's daily lives. I can see why Ayumu was working so hard for her, after that fateful fight back in the first season (useful flashbacks). Mixer? Count me in if I could have went! Ayumu's hard work/dried skins paid off with a good turnout. Kyouko's scary/yandere face was scary yet so fun to watch. The oppais!~ GOSH!~ Lovely till no end~ Even Dai-sensei/Ariel/Shimizu Ai turns up for that mixer which made everything so much more fun. Ousama game sugoi! Eu's orders are absolute people, obey her. Lucky Ayumu getting to hug Hiramatsu and almost scoring a kiss with Kyouko. Before I forgot, that see-through shirt was 'awesome'.

Glad to see Kyouko's episode got cleared peacefully and well-done. Everyone's happy enjoying the mixer while the people who are aware knows that all's fine. :D

But yet again, I will give all my love to dear Sera. Kyouko's all hawt this episode, but its Sera's ever-changing beautiful outfits to highlight her endearing and pretty features as well as that awesome body. She's looking ever and more beautiful and kawaii with each episode. Love her, sasuga waga tsuma da~ <3

It has been a while since I saw the first season, but the size of Kyoko's chest... if anything, the animators may have made them bigger since the last outing. Everything with the mixer continued this show's bathos that makes it the overall solid comedic outing I like it for. The layout of Mask Donald's is interesting. I thought it was just your standard McDonald's parody (with a little bit of El Santo mixed in), but it also has a karaoke bar built in. Better than most McD's I've been to. Ayumu's completely calm face while having a sword stuck through his torso produced a suprisingly heartwarming scene, given Kyoko's craziness.

Bringing back an old villain always runs the risk of diminishing returns, but overall, I'd say Kyoko's return (which, much like Chris's true colors, had been foreshadowed), was pulled off successfully. Ayumu's going to need to invest in a lot of feathers and booze if he wants to make the fairy laugh.

Are DEEN trying to kill us with moe each week with a different character? Moe levels are off the charts since the first episode of this filler filled season 2. If that was the plan by DEEN, THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED BEYOND MY WILDEST EXPECTATIONS. Rock on DEEN.

Saras was playing foul with those expressions. Who knew a hard girl like her actually some awesomely cute points and faces. Watching her go dere-dere after making a promise with Aikawa for his attendance at her concert, the phone-call, eventually forgiving him for being late, and that self-initiated indirect kiss. Lovely. Just plain lovely. Her dere-dere side was so fun to watch especially when she is in a constant S-mode outside. The vampire ninjas are just so so so so so damn cute.

Koshimizu Ami in a red-hair kyonyuu onee-san doujinshi-sakka role? COUNT ME IN. Nene-san's just plain entertainment this week with her antics and bluntless. Like most overworked manga/doujinshi artists like Japan, she suffers from lack of sleep and dozes off straight after anything. *Heart* Eu's past with her and the Seventh Abyss is something I would like to probe further into, especially that war with Vellie and Masou Shoujos, coupled with Ariel and Chris' true involvement.

HOC-CHAN MOSOU EU! THATS A FOUL! ZECCHOU~ :D

Into last episode next week, hella sad to see it end, since a 3rd season is not all likely. I can do well with this current arc having no conclusions, just give me a moe and happy end. <3

I guess they had to find time to cover every girl in this show To say that this is another side of Sara that we don't see often is an understatement. And see, Kore wa Zombie does have a deeper story than what we have been led to believe... If only they could find a balance between the two... Then again, Studio Deen probably already gave it their absolute best I think.

Lol. You do know its the last episode in this series?
And you can bear to watch it end...

There Is One More Upcoming Special Episode But It Will Not Air On Tv.

テレビじゃ見られない11話、先行スチル到着!

http://kadokawa-anime.jp/zombie/2012/06/post-192.php

I See The Supremely Lovely Seraphim Wearing Purple Bra And Panties^-^

2 Episodes In Fact If Some People Have Not Seen これはゾンビですか?OTD はい、0話です Yet,Better Known As Kore wa Zombie Desuka - Of the Dead - 00

Both Purely The ultimate Fanservice Experience^-^

Kore wa Zombie desu ka was one of my favorites! and Sera was my favorite character too! ^^

Last edited:
I Don't See Your Name Written On Her,Seraphim Is Mine,She Belongs To Me More Than You By Any Means.

LOL. Common waifu war stuff~
Used to it already. And she doesnt belong to you either, nor your name written as your argument.

Ore no yome da~

Last edited:
Looks like episode 10 is the end of this korezon season..
And an OVA maybe will release soon. <-- ecchi stuff

According to episode 10, i think there will be 3rd season (90% predicted!!) or some OVA's
Happy Korezon of the dead!! :3

LOL. Common waifu war stuff~
Used to it already. And she doesnt belong to you either, nor your name written as your argument.

Ore no yome da~

Since When Did I Say This Was An Arguement,You Were The One Who Said Hands Off My Sera,I'm Just Returning The Favour,We Are Both Absolute Fans Of Seraphim,So No Harm Done.

A satisfactory last episode. With Dai-sensei pretty much in the middle of the episode this week, I kinda doubt Ayumu's intentions for turning into a full fledged Masou Shoujo, when Haruna's lost mana pretty much doesnt matter already at this point. Either the case, we had a good episode to which Dai-sensei had a hand in. Lovely Rie-san~ Kanojo nara hinyuu demo ii~

Ayumu's serious chuuni-byou. What's with the fallen angel and demons nicknames. The clothes-dissolving slime was one, the alternative personalities/sins of Ayumu like Asumodeus, Lucifer, Leviathan, Beelzebub and many others, made me chuckle because it resembled a complete lift-off of the DxD novels. The mentioned 4 names are the Maou-s of the devil race in DxD. Back to the point, Ayumu's representative of Sloth, which made him a wild high schooler who had no motivation to life. Thanks for upskirt scene though Ayumu.

Discovering how Ayumu really is behind his usual antics and how the girls feel towards him and being around him was nice. Eu back with speaking roles and the masou shoujo clothes, the show should seriously just axe Haruna because she is really useless. Nice fight, evidently Ayumu has better fighting sense in his alternative mode.

But all starts and ends well. Befitting of this series, it ends off in a good mood, with new character introduced at the end, and unresolved issues between Nene, Chris and Ariel. I await that episode 11.

Been an awesome ride. DEEN did not disappoint with this sequel, which was packed with moe since the beginning of the episode. We had an attractve rotation of moe-moments for each girl in different episodes. Fillers? Who cares when you can get killed by the moe-ness the girls provide each week. Sara's S and deredere antics, Yuki's waifu, confession and blushing antics, Eu herself kills people just by speaking (literally), Sera's constant verbal abuse, Chris' early and entertaining advices and drunkard actions and many more. In fact, I think they did a good job moving the plot slowly over the 10 episodes, and to give coverage and sell the girls. And the never-stopping chain of laughters. Who could have not laughed at all the stupid things that happened, especially with Orito involved. Orito + Ayumu = prime time baka-combi. Those priceless moments of laughters brought together by the cast of characters (the girls of course) will be fond memories to look back on. And our dear mosou Eu-s. Highly anticipated in every episode for me.

Very thankfully for DEEN for performing way better than their usual standards and adapting the show well. The hints of greater adversies have been dropped here and there. Its certainly not over by any means. With an unassuming and interesting lead in Ayumu and his harem of girls, its never dull.

I looked foward each week for new episodes, I would say this is my most anticipated animu weekly. A great pity it had to end its second run at only 10 episodes (I am sure DEEN had their difficulties). Looking back again, the 10 episodes was nothing short but entertaining. I will say again, the girls are over the top with their moe-ness, but its Ayumu who is the center of everything and brings everything together.

I salute thee. Season 3 please? :P

Last edited:
As a regular episode, it was great, but as as a season final, it was pretty disappointing. I can't believe they left Chris' plotline just hanging like that. I expected them to resolve it in the final episode, even if they had to rush. Ah well, everything shall be forgiven if they make a S3.

Now, regarding the plot of the episode itself. It was interesting to take a look at Ayumu's inner world. The visual kei Ayumus were just hilarious. I didn't know he had that kind of interest
Dark Ayumu was pretty cool, I agree it's a shame he wasn't introduced sooner. This could have made for a sweet plotline.

Eu was cuter than ever in this episode. I melted when she looked at Ayumu with those puppy eyes. She's definitely the cutest girl in this series, and that's saying a lot. Even her voice is adorable.

As a regular episode, it was great, but as as a season final, it was pretty disappointing. I can't believe they left Chris' plotline just hanging like that. I expected them to resolve it in the final episode, even if they had to rush. Ah well, everything shall be forgiven if they make a S3.

Now, regarding the plot of the episode itself. It was interesting to take a look at Ayumu's inner world. The visual kei Ayumus were just hilarious. I didn't know he had that kind of interest
Dark Ayumu was pretty cool, I agree it's a shame he wasn't introduced sooner. This could have made for a sweet plotline.

Eu was cuter than ever in this episode. I melted when she looked at Ayumu with those puppy eyes. She's definitely the cutest girl in this series, and that's saying a lot. Even her voice is adorable.

S3'll definitely out!! Be patient Kou-chan :desire:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US