Konstantinos Signatures & Avatars Gallery

Konstantinos

♥ Cold Heart ♥
Elite Member
Dec 20, 2013
Hello people i am Konstantinos, and here i will be placing periodically some of my creations! After watching [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I learned how to make signatures and avatars. I thank you people!

So here there are some of my creations. For now i have only two that i feel confidence!

Sen Yuri (Ben-To) a.k.a Ice Witch

zUQ1pnP.png

X8qkK1n.png

Rias Gremory SOTM Siggy #25

zdHqaJ8.png

NyKxHxg.png

Ok8CB1y.png

oVTdpaw.png

Naruto Shippuuden Set.

5MppsRu.png

XpXJPdL.png

sd2ZBtn.png

Gundam Exia Set.

HAt2FiS.png

OtER0SR.png

Kuro Usagi set.

RepnFwV.png

k4XWxFi.png

And a set of Kuro Usagi based the SOTM #31 Signature.

A0yJCGX.png

New SOTM #32 Entry Sig.

av9hcKA.png

New Set X-Mas Eition Hatsune Miku.

Hatsune_Miku_X_Mas_Ava.png

Hatsune_Miku_X_Mas_Konstantinos.png

New SOTM #35 X-Mas Edition

Hatsune_Miku_X_Mas_SOTM.png

Last edited:
Maaaan Kon, this is indeed a high quality work of you, well done...:goodtea:

well he is our student mine & [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; and i am proud of him!

1st Hi D'angel!

2nd: And it's obviously that Kon (and few others) your student is - The set-making-style is from you hired...:goodtea:

I have 3-4 good students only 2 are active here at least.

In the GAC i have had more, but i not going over there any more.
Ah, I see... well, you're a great teacher (probably are you the
successor of Alexandros a.k.a. Alexander the Greart...xD), your styles are always insperation for others...:goodtea:

Ah, I see... well, you're a great teacher (probably are you the
successor of Alexandros a.k.a. Alexander the Greart...xD), your styles are always insperation for others...:goodtea:

:XD: nice i like that!

Anyway i just gave him some guides and 2-3 psd files of mine with multiple styles and effects to see and learn how to make sets. Like how to make masks and use them layer effects like overlay pin light dodge light those things how to use the shapes to make many effects.

Anyway i only choose to whom i will give those materials to learn with.

Anyway i just gave him some guides and 2-3 psd files of mine with multiple styles and effects to see and learn how to make sets. Like how to make masks and use them layer effects like overlay pin light dodge light those things how to use the shapes to make many effects.

Anyway i only choose to whom i will give those materials to learn with.
Well, she or he should first your lessons earn, that you for him or her your materials give would. <- This is generally said.

:XD: nice one! Well if my son won't to i will help him no question about it. But if he isn't into the art, then i won't force him to learn!

Well, you should softly with your influence play...:goodtea:

Yeah... Let's the things normal run...xD

Edit: Am' now OFF - We see us later then, bye D'angel!s

Users who are viewing this thread