Konnichiwa! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikuMere

Former Misao-chan
Elite Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone. I am new here in Anime Sharing Community! ^_^ Um... little bit about myself... Well... I'm 32 (soon 33) years old male from Finland and I LOVE anime and manga. Been anime/manga junkie/trash since um... well ever since Sailor Moon originally aired (xD; )... I do have a lot of anime and manga favorites, ESPECIALLY anime. I can't list all the anime's I've watched and manga's I've read, because that would take me FOREVER. xD; I am also a BIG fan of various if not thousands series of Visual Novels, JRPG's (Especially HyperDimension Neptunia -series! MAN that series are awesome!), and such... I also have a huge Voice Actor/Actress friends and I like to do fandubs of different visual novels, games ect. My music taste is VERY japanese like too. I mean I tend to listen a LOT of different anime -series music, jrock/jpop stuff, but I'm also big fan of 8-bit music goodness :3 Um I don't know what else to say so if you have any questions, feel free to ask them away! Cheers! Matte ne! ^-^ /

Well, welcome to ASF, Creng!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay?

Reactions: MikuMere
Well, welcome to ASF, Creng!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay?

Thank you nanashi1, I know I'm going to love to be here. ^_^ However I try to be as active as I can but if I somehow disappear for awhile, it's probably due the fact that I cannot be on computer 24/7. ^^; Have to keep track of real life shenanigans too :)

Hello there Creng! ~

Wow such an interesting info you have there :goodtea:,sailor moon was indeed one of the most biggest anime that affected everyones childhood^^ I like j-p and j-r too,lets get along together alright?

Have fun and enjoy the forum! :bye:

Okay, but don't worry, you'll be not forced or blackmailed to stay 24/7 on ASF..., where then be cool, we see us...:goodtea:

Hello there Creng! ~

Wow such an interesting info you have there :goodtea:,sailor moon was indeed one of the most biggest anime that affected everyones childhood^^ I like j-p and j-r too,lets get along together alright?

Have fun and enjoy the forum! :bye:

I know right! ^^ Even though I'm kind of embarassed to mention that, Sailor Moon was my very FIRST anime I ever have seen. Followed up by Dragonball Z and after that... well... many others XD. Sure I would love that! Can I add you and nanashi1 as friends? :3

@nanashi1: I couldn't say better myself ^^ Being adult sucks. xD Not only you have to take care of real life business, but you have to remember to also live and breathe at same time xDD :chuuni_peek:

I know right! ^^ Even though I'm kind of embarassed to mention that, Sailor Moon was my very FIRST anime I ever have seen. Followed up by Dragonball Z and after that... well... many others XD. Sure I would love that! Can I add you and nanashi1 as friends? :3

My first anime was 'Pokémon' xD,I miss the old days..the very first time that I saw 'Sailor Moon' was really a different kind of feeling for me ~ Oh I see,yep indeed Dragonball Z was a quite good memory too :)

Alright then,and of course we can be friends ! :goodtea:

Dont forget to drop by spam specially LPW ^^

My first anime was 'Pokémon' xD,I miss the old days..the very first time that I saw 'Sailor Moon' was really a different kind of feeling for me ~ Oh I see,yep indeed Dragonball Z was a quite good memory too :)

Alright then,and of course we can be friends ! :goodtea:

Dont forget to drop by spam specially LPW ^^

Oo! I'm gonna go check that out right now :3 Thank you for letting me know! ^^

The latest anime I've watched was... err... something with really LONG name xD I can only remember it's shortened "alias" name; NouCome. And currently I'm watching 2 ongoing anime's; Dragonball Super and One Punch Man
:chuuni_yay:

I have no life... xD;
:chuuni_fuwa:

Oo! I'm gonna go check that out right now :3 Thank you for letting me know! ^^

The latest anime I've watched was... err... something with really LONG name xD I can only remember it's shortened "alias" name; NouCome. And currently I'm watching 2 ongoing anime's; Dragonball Super and One Punch Man
:chuuni_yay:

I have no life... xD;
:chuuni_fuwa:

Hahah ~ No probs! It's really fun there and you can probably meet more new people :goodtea:

Well,for me I want to watch one punch man too but it has few episodes,maybe later on I'll check it :goodtea:
I'm currently watching Noragami2nd season :fulfilled:

Lol I'm just chilling too xD

Hahah ~ No probs! It's really fun there and you can probably meet more new people :goodtea:

Well,for me I want to watch one punch man too but it has few episodes,maybe later on I'll check it :goodtea:
I'm currently watching Noragami2nd season :fulfilled:

Lol I'm just chilling too xD

Uh this might sound bit derpy but uh, can you PM me where I can find this LPW thing? ^^;
But yeah besides those anime's I've of course watched the HyperDimension Neptunia animation too (Aka Neptune the Animation) XD;

Hi! Creng . Nice to meet you!
I'm a new member too. I see your tittle... you know Japanese too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Creng . Nice to meet you!
I'm a new member too. I see your tittle... you know Japanese too?

It's nice to meet you as well! I know a little bit of Japanese and I've heard/studied it based on the Japanese Voiced visual novels, but I can't write japanese and yet my knowledge of it is fairly limited in wording wise ^^; but yeah, I do like to watch and learn Japanese. ^^

I learned basic Japanese language for about 3 months and take the test at the level N5. My knowlegde is not enough to read or write Japanese. I just see pictures on anime/manga ... Sometime, I study some words in there. It's interesting and feel so happy to know you, Creng!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what can I say... I LOVE anime and manga in overall :) I can't read nor write Japanese either so that's where we have a lot of common :) Especially kanji/hiragana. I can't write anything for that. It's very interesting and I feel so happy to getting to know you as well [MENTION=119716]miterhollis[/MENTION]; :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!