KanColle Headquarter!

Vlad 3 a.k.a Lancer of Black. I noticed he is in Berserker form. Nice.

--------------------------------------------------

Due to the "extremely peculiar circumstances" of the Grand Orders, Lord El-Melloi II was forced to become a receptacle for his spirit to facilitate a successful summoning. Lord El-Melloi II himself lacks the means or history to become a Heroic Spirit. - Zhuge Liang wiki

It is him after all?

Yea it is clearly him because if you look at his 3rd ascension art, which is:

latest

we can clearly see his younger version with Alexander's mantle as well...to be honest I can't say I ever liked him and apparently he's bad so I don't think I'll level him yet, I think caster generally at the moment is just weak other than specific niche counter. Oh so Vlad III is Black Lancer? Never knew that, but that at the moment he is probably the strongest 5 Star Beserker class out other than the 4 Star Hercules which closely rival him.

/me pops up with some random pics...
KanColle-NewFans.jpg

chibi_flagship_wo_kancolle_yugioh_card_by_mstarzky-d747ppk.jpg

Edit: Hu?! Pichu...>_>

think caster generally at the moment is just weak other than specific niche counter. Oh so Vlad III is Black Lancer? Never knew that, but that at the moment he is probably the strongest 5 Star Beserker class out other than the 4 Star Hercules which closely rival him.
Information a bit out of date there, Kintoki, KaleidoLancelot and Vlad are placed around the same tier atm with 80Herc comparable or slightly behind.

Casters are weakish but casterniki, Anderson and Medea do more than a good enough job. Which is fair considering it was never really considered a strong 1v1/carry class.
Due to the "extremely peculiar circumstances" of the Grand Orders, Lord El-Melloi II was forced to become a receptacle for his spirit to facilitate a successful summoning. Lord El-Melloi II himself lacks the means or history to become a Heroic Spirit. - Zhuge Liang wiki

It is him after all?
He got pulled in as a container or something, they haven't gone really specifically into the difference between 依り代 and demiservants yet. At any case, Waver's mind is in control. Too bad he is awful atm.

Then again at this rate my casterfox will be awful too.
[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION] You mad yet? I also just got Fate Lancer and Siegfried which I'm not sure whether they're good or not...? I heard Siegfried is amazing though? :P Here is the bunch of cards I've, still missing my Jeanne d'Arc...Any idea whether any of those CE worth leveling?

55HGMwc.png

vmAyV5L.png
Yawn, I didn't even want to see Saber and considered rerolling that blue neet.

Formalcraft, Kaiedo, tare, and kyosu worth leveling. Aniki is pretty strong while sieg is sorry for being alive.
2 freshly Kai will be tough if you fail to clear most at day.
But still they don't even need to try when your CV are beasts. :D
KanColle-150926-19083511.png
I took an even more straightforward approach and just ran econ support for 5-x.

More importantly I finally finish all these collection events to get slapped in the face with sanma, I knew it.

Last edited:
Information a bit out of date there, Kintoki, KaleidoLancelot and Vlad are placed around the same tier atm with 80Herc comparable or slightly behind.

Then again at this rate my casterfox will be awful too.

Oh really? I can't say I like Kintoki at all...the art give me eye cancer ;_; I'm still using Bersacat because Naked Apron too hard to resist...

And I'm waiting for CasterFox as well since she's forever hyped by everyone who played Extra (which I didn't because I don't approve of Nero, however she's a really nice card for a 4 star...)

Yawn, I didn't even want to see Saber and considered rerolling that blue neet.

Well that's just me trying to troll you with my 5 stars summonings xD

Formalcraft, Kaiedo, tare, and kyosu worth leveling. Aniki is pretty strong while sieg is sorry for being alive.

I'm sorry? I don't get half the names here? >_<

Casterfox and Nero were both superbly written, beats the hell out of blue neet for sure. Too bad the FGO chapter 2 Nero is eh....

Pretty good rolls but I had a decent bit of luck when I managed to fully ascend the dango ce on my main account so can't really complain.

Formalcraft and Kaleido you should know, tare is Tokiomi and Kyosu is the 60% starting np Sakura.

Casterfox and Nero were both superbly written, beats the hell out of blue neet for sure. Too bad the FGO chapter 2 Nero is eh....

Pretty good rolls but I had a decent bit of luck when I managed to fully ascend the dango ce on my main account so can't really complain.

Formalcraft and Kaleido you should know, tare is Tokiomi and Kyosu is the 60% starting np Sakura.

Ah right, why Kaleido and Tokiomi though? I thought they're not that great? Raw stats maybe? And matter of preference I guess, I like Seiba the way she is, then again I've a female Knight thing so Nero really doesn't fit the profile too well. Casterfox I'll be intrigued to wait and see her in FGO and see what the hype is about. I only got 1 Dango CE from drop during event but I'm not complaining when I got Orion.

I am going to consider this sanma-fest a celebration for Rewrite announced for anime, another collection event in so short a period of time is tough on me otherwise.

Kaleido means you start at 80% np, makes farming easy. Tare is situation based but they've shown that 1, they want crit to be strong, and 2, they are willing to design things to work around crit. Quick is weak at the moment, but the effectiveness of tare is more based on animation and kit than anything else. So if adjustments come in the star generation can potentially get ridiculous.

Well that or if you ever roll a lancelot. Silly things happen when Lancelot isn't forced to use a kaleido but can instead run around with a zeroover bashing things.

Boo..................................I WANT THEM NOW, MY BAUXITE QUEEN DEMANDS A KAI NI

It's a nendoroid but..
1y76RCC.jpg

All her guns are rotatable and barrel up&down just like the real thing. That alone is worth my $.
Z6jbjrI.jpg

O8ApUUk.jpg

Sorry no pic of Yamato girl herself. :P I'm only interested in her armaments.

敵艦捕捉、全主砲薙ぎ払え!
bQwc9eP.jpg

Last edited:
KanColle - Unlimited Food Works
3948993i

@Fire So you're just excited about Yamato's guns... not Yamato herself ?:P

Btw my Yamato nendroid arrived yesterday but I got no camera so I borrowed my friend's camera and took some pictures.
I rarely take pictures so I'm not good at it but please enjoy! :)
asd.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

I like this pose than her kai2 pose

It kind of bothers me how her solid rigging and her back turret can do this kind of thing xD I mean in the anime she had to broadside in order to use all her triple 46cm, which somehow isn't the case here xD Nendo do make me cringe sometimes but they're cuteness personified so I guess realism doesn't really fit with nendo at all (which is probably the reason why I like them but never collect them xD)

Seeing Akatsuki always remind me of all those sad stories that tend to associate with her and the DesDiv6 (was it 6?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル

Please re-upload
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。