KanColle Headquarter!

I'd just like 1 Yahagi in my fleet first.
Where can I sink the most transport ships?

Give me Iku Kai Ni. Thanks. jk. I want some regular oppai kai ni. Thanks!

Q5wsdeC.png

Popped over to Japan for the last week.

Saw this

eiKfZLs.jpg

V707vxJ.jpg

qCHRq1U.jpg

Also bought a second hand PS Vita (the old model) for 9,374円(税込)

@pichu nice photos and congrats on becoming a VITA owner.
I don't feel the hype for that game after looking at the screenshots for it. Bad and bland UI.

The game next to it. NOW THAT IS A MASTERPIECE! even though it is a remake with additional stuff.

But but...my Yahagi is my oldest serving LSC ship, she have been through all event with me ;_; I just...want to see her Kai Ni art...
I'm with you. Mine is sitting at lv99 doing nothing. Waiting for Kai Ni and instant ring.
But just look at konishi's latest art for her. There's her "Kai Ni".
12369164_866430546797622_5490980688286230611_n.jpg

Popped over to Japan for the last week.

Saw this

eiKfZLs.jpg

V707vxJ.jpg

qCHRq1U.jpg

Excellent deal at that price. The old model is superior anyway.

Excellent deal at that price. The old model is superior anyway.

Yep. Now I'm just waiting for the KanColle game to be released. Might or might not get other games while waiting. I'll post pics in the IRL thread once I'm done sorting through them!

Man I need to farm resources for LSC ;_;

eiKfZLs.jpg

V707vxJ.jpg

qCHRq1U.jpg

Can't say I'm excited on the game at all, the interface seems so monotone from the last time they release screen shots, but still congrats on picking up a PSVita. And why is it Akizuki next to Yamato and not Yahagi???? :S

I'm with you. Mine is sitting at lv99 doing nothing. Waiting for Kai Ni and instant ring.
But just look at konishi's latest art for her. There's her "Kai Ni".
12369164_866430546797622_5490980688286230611_n.jpg

;_; My Yahagi ;_; If only she would get a Kai Ni...one can only stare at the art and wait.

And why is it Akizuki next to Yamato and not Yahagi???? :S

Cause Shizuma art. Yahagi is not his problem.
If he drew Yahagi there, konishi "might" lose his rights to Yahagi.

But still, I don't see anything wrong with Akizuki being there with Yamato. Representing as one of the Akizuki-class on Operation Ten-Go.

I decided on the 200x series today, since my copy of criminal girls 2 came. I did it for the hard case. It's fine, since the screen isn't bad, but still inferior to the previous one.

Also is Odin's Sphere that good?

Also Akizuki's seiyu is Ozawa Ari. I approve of her.

I like Akizuki so no complaints from me

No idea what game I should pick up while waiting for Kancolle Kai

Maybe Yoru no Nai Kuni or DAL
Or even Hyperdimension Neptunia

But this isn't the place to talk about that, is it :P

Hm...Kongou have that nice purple going, Kirishima have some really nice fluorescence green and Haruna have probably the amazing yellow which I like the most...Man I can't wait until I can sail the 3 and the ones coming later (which if I'm not wrong include Takao and Myoukou, I'm half guessing Hiei will also make an appearance sometime)

http://thearmoredpatrol.com/2015/12/17/leaked-arpeggio-ships-kongo-haruna-hiei-kirishima-myoko/

Oh God, just looked at some leak and I'm not sure whether I can handle that manly red Hiei and manly pink Myoukou >_< They're all looking awesome, can't wait until the arrival of our Tsundere Heavy Cruiser Takao xD...

WAIT DOES THAT MEAN WE'LL EVENTUALLY GET PREMIUM YAMATO AND PREMIUM MUSASHI!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
That trolling with Iona, unless they are implementing submarines in game.
Still not getting the feel from half-ass Arpeggio collab. At least change the hit impact effect on your ships to klein field effects but still do usual damage.

Last edited:
hmm... what is last Iona???
The Asia server has very bad reputation, so I hesitate about registration... :(

I don't know about Asia side but apparently out of the 4 server, it is the worst performing (stats wise) out of the 4, I think EU is performing best at the moment from what I've heard. But registration is free so you can always give it a try when the event is out.

That trolling with Iona, unless they are implementing submarines in game.
Still not getting the feel from half-ass Arpeggio collab. At least change the hit impact effect on your ships to klein field effects but still do usual damage.

There are data being datamined suggesting she'll be introduced in the game being the only submarine, Tier XI. She'll only be able to be taken out for the Apreggio event only is what people speculate. And to be fair, this "half-ass" Arpeggio collab is not even done by the main team in Russian, its only a side project done by the SEA server team which I doubt its in their priority list of things to focus, they're just sharing it over to EU/NA/RU server since they know there are anime fan over here as well and since the asset is there they might as well share it. There will most likely be more update coming since Takao is currently not available but its already on the list of things they'll do, that should also include the other 3 Myoukou sisters, so we might get some particle update as this progress throughout its updates that they might release once in awhile. I'm just happy we're getting some official skins.

Second try. Order of fatty tuna sushi received and delivered. LSC completed.

XEIB4IS.jpg

I may want to be trolled by Iona :D
The Asian server seems to have many political problems...

@Shir0 gratz!! :eek:

Kai ni???~~?!?!??

side topic : got any vids for world of warships teaching how to aim for BBs? I find it hard to hit CAs that turn alot :3

No, when I first saw the picture on twitter I thought it was Kai Ni as well, but someone pointed out it was "younger Nagato", which make sense with the ships model you're getting, since that is clearly a 1927 Nagato configuration where she still had that "weird smoke stack" that comics make fun about xD The Nagato in KanColle is most likely the 1940+ remodel :P

And you can generally find citadels that is basically right underneath their smoke stack (the engine room) and their gun turret (magazine, which also have a chance to detonate them), when ships that dodge a lot, they're most likely very experienced cruiser that know what they're doing, you have to just hope there is someone with you or you get close enough (Around 12 km >) so your bullet travel fast enough that they don't have enough time to rudder shift fast enough to dodge. Be careful and hold your shots as a BB, as that 30 seconds reload is very punishing. You'll have trouble if you're going 1v1 a cruiser and he keep dodging and firing HE to set you on fire, my suggestion would be to go straight at them (be careful with this strategy when you're doing it against an IJN/KS Cruiser since they're loaded with torps), since the more you close distance the harder it is for them to dodge when your BB shell velocity is very high, therefore the time it takes to reach time is very quick, and by pointing your bow at them you also reduce the surface area they can shoot at you, if they still travel in broadside you'll eventually get close enough to punish/one shot him with a few good citadels. And as far as I know there is no real tutorial on Youtube to teach you, it only really come with experience, most tutorial tell you where to aim for citadels.

Though which server are you on again? How come you don't hang out with us over in the Admiral Lounge? :P

For everyone loved Kaga's song just like I did...Active Neet strikes again! Love their remix.

Yep! Gotta love their orchestral renditions of KanColle tunes

Their jazz one was pretty good too

Here's a jazz arrangement of Kaga Misaki by Tomato Gummy

Best Xmas CG is here. We are also getting another one of those "fishing" for item mini event.
nTRKipI.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?