- Mar 28, 2025
- 84
- 38
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I like it when the ML gets jealous and shows that he cares, but I'm not really into controlling behavior or overly forceful scenarios.Yesss, I totally get you! ♡ That intensity makes the story so much more exciting, especially when the jealousy comes from how deeply they care (¬‿¬)Absolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. I do enjoy sweeter and more affectionate characters from time to time, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the jealous and possessive type.
I feel like they bring a certain intensity to the story that makes things more interesting. (-_-;)・・・
I love jealous possessive LIs, that's always the one thing I usually look for when looking through LIs. Gentle affectionate LIs are fine too but most of the time they don't really catch my eye.
HAHA, that's a fair point!I like both jealous and possessive LIs as long as they are not overly extreme to the point they commit a crime![]()
♡ I love the intensity too, but there's definitely a line between possessive and straight up dangerous heheOoh, so you like a little possessiveness but not full yandere mode! (¬‿¬) ♡ I can definitely see the appeal of that balance!If they're not yandere, I also like jealous and possessive types.
Yess, I get what you mean! ♡ A little mystery and hidden jealousy can be so exciting, but when they get TOO creepy, it changes everything (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)I would love those male lead but not extreme. Like light level! Since sometimes, i don't like extreme werid male lead that are creepy. I want them to hide their motives at least.
That's fair! ♡ A little jealousy can be really attractive when it shows how much he cares, but too much control can ruin the fun hehe (⁀ᗢ⁀)A little jealousy is a yay, but too much possessiveness is a nay for meI like it when the ML gets jealous and shows that he cares, but I'm not really into controlling behavior or overly forceful scenarios.

Hehe, we have pretty similar tastes then! (¬‿¬) ♡ I'm totally fine with jealous and possessive behavior, and even confinement can be interesting in fiction. But once violence or serious crimes come into play, that's where I draw the lineAbsolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. But crimes are not allowed.
Confinement is allowed, but violence is not![]()
I want them obsessed with the MC, not actually hurting her hehe (≧▽≦)Looking at my favorite drama CDs, I think I definitely lean more towards jealous and possessive MLs than the gentle type (¬‿¬) ♡ There's just something about their intensity and how obsessed they can get that really gets me! But I don't dislike gentle MLs either. I enjoy listening to them from time to time, too. It really depends on my mood hehe (⁀ᗢ⁀)looking at my favs drama cds, i think i prefer jealous and possessive mls more than the gentle type, i dont hate the gentle type though.. i also like to listen to them from time to time