Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jealous & Possessive MLs: Yay or Nay? 👀

makotoqwq01

New member
Mar 28, 2025
53
24
How do you feel about jealous and possessive MLs in +18 drama CDs? 👀 Do you love it when they become completely obsessed with the heroine, or do you prefer a more gentle and affectionate type? 💕
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pancito
Absolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. I do enjoy sweeter and more affectionate characters from time to time, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the jealous and possessive type.
I feel like they bring a certain intensity to the story that makes things more interesting. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hinakochan
I love jealous possessive LIs, that's always the one thing I usually look for when looking through LIs. Gentle affectionate LIs are fine too but most of the time they don't really catch my eye.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweetymana
I would love those male lead but not extreme. Like light level! Since sometimes, i don't like extreme werid male lead that are creepy. I want them to hide their motives at least.
 
A little jealousy is a yay, but too much possessiveness is a nay for me 😂 I like it when the ML gets jealous and shows that he cares, but I'm not really into controlling behavior or overly forceful scenarios.