Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jealous & Possessive MLs: Yay or Nay? 👀

Absolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. I do enjoy sweeter and more affectionate characters from time to time, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the jealous and possessive type.
I feel like they bring a certain intensity to the story that makes things more interesting. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・
 
I would love those male lead but not extreme. Like light level! Since sometimes, i don't like extreme werid male lead that are creepy. I want them to hide their motives at least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
A little jealousy is a yay, but too much possessiveness is a nay for me 😂 I like it when the ML gets jealous and shows that he cares, but I'm not really into controlling behavior or overly forceful scenarios.
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
Absolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. I do enjoy sweeter and more affectionate characters from time to time, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the jealous and possessive type.
I feel like they bring a certain intensity to the story that makes things more interesting. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・
Yesss, I totally get you! ♡ That intensity makes the story so much more exciting, especially when the jealousy comes from how deeply they care (¬‿¬)
 
I love jealous possessive LIs, that's always the one thing I usually look for when looking through LIs. Gentle affectionate LIs are fine too but most of the time they don't really catch my eye.

You know what, I totally understand! Hehe ♡ There's just something about an obsessed ML who can't hide his jealousy that makes him so appealing (⁀ᗢ⁀)
 
I would love those male lead but not extreme. Like light level! Since sometimes, i don't like extreme werid male lead that are creepy. I want them to hide their motives at least.
Yess, I get what you mean! ♡ A little mystery and hidden jealousy can be so exciting, but when they get TOO creepy, it changes everything (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweetymana
A little jealousy is a yay, but too much possessiveness is a nay for me 😂 I like it when the ML gets jealous and shows that he cares, but I'm not really into controlling behavior or overly forceful scenarios.
That's fair! ♡ A little jealousy can be really attractive when it shows how much he cares, but too much control can ruin the fun hehe (⁀ᗢ⁀)
 
Absolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. But crimes are not allowed.
Confinement is allowed, but violence is not🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
looking at my favs drama cds, i think i prefer jealous and possessive mls more than the gentle type, i dont hate the gentle type though.. i also like to listen to them from time to time
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
Absolutely, I definitely prefer jealous and possessive LIs. But crimes are not allowed.
Confinement is allowed, but violence is not🤔
Hehe, we have pretty similar tastes then! (¬‿¬) ♡ I'm totally fine with jealous and possessive behavior, and even confinement can be interesting in fiction. But once violence or serious crimes come into play, that's where I draw the line 🤔 I want them obsessed with the MC, not actually hurting her hehe (≧▽≦)
 
looking at my favs drama cds, i think i prefer jealous and possessive mls more than the gentle type, i dont hate the gentle type though.. i also like to listen to them from time to time
Looking at my favorite drama CDs, I think I definitely lean more towards jealous and possessive MLs than the gentle type (¬‿¬) ♡ There's just something about their intensity and how obsessed they can get that really gets me! But I don't dislike gentle MLs either. I enjoy listening to them from time to time, too. It really depends on my mood hehe (⁀ᗢ⁀)
 
I love it! The more blindly devoted he is to the heroine, the better.
I like characters who can keep their composure while secretly feeling jealous, but I also like it when they get emotional—as long as their actions are driven by love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
I love it! The more blindly devoted he is to the heroine, the better.
I like characters who can keep their composure while secretly feeling jealous, but I also like it when they get emotional—as long as their actions are driven by love.
OHHH yes, the secretly jealous ones who try to keep their composure are SO good 😭💕 And when they finally lose it because they love her too much? I'm SOLD!!
 
I absolutely love guys who are head over heels for the heroine and have a strong possessive streak! I get so butterflies when they say things that show they want her all to themselves!
But rather than extreme or over-the-top possessiveness, I prefer that perfect balance where he gets jealous simply because he loves her so much. A possessive guy who's also kind, devoted, and completely loyal to the heroine is the best!
 
  • Like
Reactions: makotoqwq01
I absolutely love guys who are head over heels for the heroine and have a strong possessive streak! I get so butterflies when they say things that show they want her all to themselves!
But rather than extreme or over-the-top possessiveness, I prefer that perfect balance where he gets jealous simply because he loves her so much. A possessive guy who's also kind, devoted, and completely loyal to the heroine is the best!
omggg yes!! 😭 a man who is completely devoted to her and gets jealous because he wants to be the only one in her heart is EVERYTHING!! and when he's sweet and gentle with her but still has that possessive side?? i'm GONE ♡