Is FS next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. P2P's going to be a lot of trouble. I'm sure you are a aware of the downsides of it and that's why hosting sites were made.
Torrents are a big pain in the ass too. So the best solution to huge and mass file networking is these hosting sites.

The only solution I see to this crisis? America stops being a self-appointed global annal-probe.

Fileserve already closed their filesharing service like filesonic
A dark age has descended upon us

Just confirmed that Uploadstation and Filejungle are both gone.

Wonder if there are any other decent hosts survive?

Just confirmed that Uploadstation and Filejungle are both gone.

Wonder if there are any other decent hosts survive?

Hmm...I just checked some download from Uploadstation and still available
Perhaps they are blocking IP address from USA

I think it would be better to wait for while
sigh.... and this weeks supposed to be VN weeks release (Majikoi S)

OMGG.... my download will be never completed... T__T yeah i have try filejungle and they deleting their files now

well majikoi s can be downloaded from torrent... hope they doesn't close torrent later...

yIVbT.jpg

0jXIT.jpg

KUS9X.jpg

Okay, it looks like Uploadstation and filejungle really deleting multiple files
I wonder if all of these filehosting stationed in the USA

Okay, it looks like Uploadstation and filejungle really deleting multiple files

Quite amusing to find a file I'm downloading from Uploadstation deleted although the download's still active atm.

OMGG.... my download will be never completed... T__T yeah i have try filejungle and they deleting their files now

well majikoi s can be downloaded from torrent... hope they doesn't close torrent later...

It will be on torrents for certain. Just keep checking out nyaa and tokyotosho. Though I would love to see both sites use magnet link.

You'll probably see the torrents go faster too since the world just saved a couple Tbits of bandwidth of not tens of Tbits with these DDL hosts disappearing.

Though I wonder how many torrent uploaders will remain after DDL earning is gone. No money to the servers! Uploading from home connection is feasible but the speed would be quite bad.

Last edited:
Filejungle and uploadstation are from RickyFS who is owner of fileserve, it was a matter of time before they would close.
If anyone wants to upload its better to stay dark for few days and see what host will survive and on what terms.
Unless you want to earn $$ for those hosts and get scammed like FS/FSN did, or have all your files deleted or account banned.
Quite amusing to find a file I'm downloading from Uploadstation deleted although the download's still active atm.
Because they deleted the link not the file. If you read the Megaupload case you would learn that mostly they have only 1 file on whole server, and they check new uploaded files hash to see if its already on server, if it is then they just make a new link for it.
It saves them alot of space but is also a reason why FBI was pissed as DMCA only removed links not files.

AS for torrent users, download PeerBlock, to block all those goverment/hack ip's from pestering you around.

To be frank torrents are better, for new anime I easily get 3MB/s download which is my max as I have 25Mb line. Not to mention that they are the fastest release, all you need is a good searching site like nyaa or tokyotosho, or sukebei.nyaa for H like the majikoi S game.

Last edited:
Filejungle and uploadstation are from RickyFS who is owner of fileserve, it was a matter of time before they would close.
If anyone wants to upload its better to stay dark for few days and see what host will survive and on what terms.
Unless you want to earn $$ for those hosts and get scammed like FS/FSN did, or have all your files deleted or account banned.

Because they deleted the link not the file. If you read the Megaupload case you would learn that mostly they have only 1 file on whole server, and they check new uploaded files hash to see if its already on server, if it is then they just make a new link for it.
It saves them alot of space but is also a reason why FBI was pissed as DMCA only removed links not files.

AS for torrent users, download PeerBlock, to block all those goverment/hack ip's from pestering you around.

To be frank torrents are better, for new anime I easily get 3MB/s download which is my max as I have 25Mb line. Not to mention that they are the fastest release, all you need is a good searching site like nyaa or tokyotosho, or sukebei.nyaa for H like the majikoi S game.

Torrents are great depending on whose torrent you download from. My torrents are seeded at 4MB/s+. Peerblock is a good idea but I find that it block some IPs incorrectly, e.g. it banned a large range of Leaseweb network.

It would be stupid to keep multiple copies of a file on the DDL hosts given how much hdd space cost. However they should have just deleted the file being DMCAed, as well as all links to the same hash, not like many people upload the unaltered pack anyway.

People could have just repack to different split size or add some recovery record if they really want the file reuploaded.

I'm too planning to wait a few days to see how the situation unfold. I already see a massive decrease in latency and increase in speed across all my servers, especially in Asia.

Ok, the world is seriously going to end 2012 =_=
damn it, i hope some new hosters from russia or stuff will be made and that we can upload/download it from there

Filesonic,Fileserve,Uploadstation and Filejungle have already closed their filesharing service.
I am so sad about this
My download will never completed

I just checked and It looks like Fileserve is back to business again though still no info regarding the affiliate program
Maybe they have moved their server, but the file that has been deleted lost forever

Last edited:
File Serve was never closed their services...
what they did was deleting members without deleting their files and closed the affiliates program without paying what he still owe to the uploaders

File Serve was never closed their services...
what they did was deleting members without deleting their files and closed the affiliates program without paying what he still owe to the uploaders

Oops my bad, I thought Fileserve doing the same as Filesonic
But if they still keep deleting I guess then it's mean it's already game over for fileserve

Oops my bad, I thought Fileserve doing the same as Filesonic
But if they still keep deleting I guess then it's mean it's already game over for fileserve

yeah... what Fileserve did was worse than other services...
if Filesonic closed their sharing program, it's not the same with Fileserve... even though they deleting member account, but all the uploaded file by the deleted account was never deleted. which means they can still milk money from it.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Filesonicis already old story

:forsaken:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03