Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

no new post in this thread for months?

Pink Pineapple will release episode 1 of Aisei Tenshi Love Mary ~Akusei Jutai~ the Animation / 愛聖天使ラブメアリー ~悪性受胎~ THE ANIMATION dt. 28th February 2020 adapted from the tankoubon with the same title by [Satou Kuuki] / [左藤空気].

Oh, nice!
I guess we've been quiet over here since there have been zero inyouchuu news and we've been talking more on discord...

Tfw you go to Tinkerbells website and you see that theres an announcement and you are immeadetly dissapointed, when you see its just some kinda Vocal Collection with WendyBell lol.

Also there was a Hardcore game released last Friday by Poison, the game is called Harami Oni ~Kichiku Igyou ni Juurin Sareru Kyonyuu Oni Musume~

Tfw you go to Tinkerbells website and you see that theres an announcement and you are immeadetly dissapointed, when you see its just some kinda Vocal Collection with WendyBell lol.

Aojiru teases us with that cover art girl too. lol

It's time to update the OP and get our tentacles ready!
main.jpg

http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/inyou_syu/
:lapi_evil:
淫妖蟲 醜~凌蝕楽園退魔録~
In'youchuu Miniku -ryōenshisa maroku-?
In'youchuu Ugly - Erotic demon Paradise-?
https://twitter.com/CyberworksKoho/status/1205433028362661890
Have to wonder if this is something new or the Shoku remake with added Rinko. At that price point, if it's shin' shoku I expect it will be split up into maybe two parts or they have re-adpated the story.
Our tentacle invasion date is set for March2020!

Last edited:
Reactions: amaimono
I never stop believing. ^_^

The name and Rinko definitely make me wonder what it is. Maybe she'll be added into the Shoku story, or it's a soft reboot / re-imagining, or something new... and by the name and cover, it looks like it'll be monster/tentacle heavy again anyways which is what we want. Hmmm... now the anticipation for updates is gonna kill me!

Also notice what's left of the girls clothes, looks different from the normal stuff they wear. Hmm...

Either way I'm a happy demon and I want more Rinko to get destroyed too. :redface:

Any dreams? I hope this one is really hardcore, more fat belly button penetrations with tentacles, I'll think of more...

Inyouchuu Shuu ~Ryoushoku Rakuen Taimaroku~ (Ryoushoku Paradise's Exorcism Record)

While cheaper in comparison with other titles in Inyouchuu series, the price is comparable with recent TinkerBell titles such as Grand Guignol & Mugen no Sakura, so it's a full-fledged sequel.

Reactions: Murderous Int
Here's the product page http://cyberworks.jp/tink/inyou_syu/
So far just the poster with title, price and release date!
You say it's cheaper but I remember the previous games costing the same, maybe you're comparing it with the "full pack" version which usually has various extras.

While cheaper in comparison with other titles in Inyouchuu series, the price is comparable with recent TinkerBell titles such as Grand Guignol & Mugen no Sakura, so it's a full-fledged sequel.
Well if you want to compare prices:
This is 6,800 円+税
Shin' In'youchu: 8,800円+税 Full package was 9,800円+税
Mugen No Sakura: 7,800円+税 Full package was 8,800円+税
Grand Guignol: 7,800円+税 Though this also had a hentai less version which was much cheaper IIRC around 4,000 yen.
I based that on the size of Shoku being one of the longest/biggest Inyouchuu games, even back when it came out and now being compared to the price of this product. If it isn't a direct remake like Shin' that thought dosen't even apply. It will be its own new contained story worthy of its price point.
The name and Rinko definitely make me wonder what it is. Maybe she'll be added into the Shoku story, or it's a soft reboot / re-imagining, or something new... and by the name and cover, it looks like it'll be monster/tentacle heavy again anyways which is what we want. Hmmm... now the anticipation for updates is gonna kill me!

Also notice what's left of the girls clothes, looks different from the normal stuff they wear. Hmm...

Either way I'm a happy demon and I want more Rinko to get destroyed too. :redface:

Any dreams? I hope this one is really hardcore, more fat belly button penetrations with tentacles, I'll think of more...
Yeah it's gonna be a bit of a wait... Something to look forward towards, and good to know it's in the works.
I thought Mikoto had hot pants on at first in that cover image. ;)

Fair bit to speculate on:
With Rinko/no twins on the cover and the outfits they have, it's making me think this is a whole new game maybe set after that cliffhanger stuff that was setup with Ai. If they did re-imagine Shoku it would not make sense with Rinko meeting them before KYOU, unless this is an alternative reality thing or Rinko is her own side story. Plus they aren't in the school uniforms from Shoku either. Sui is also looking even more Milfy.:D So I'm suspecting this is the 6th main game in the story now?!?
"Dreams?"
I'd be pleased with more of the same goodness we expect from the series! Aojiru always throws something in to take it beyond what I can imagine!
With Shin' we did get those 2 extra side games that were around 1,500 yen a pop covering the twins and white cats story, so I do wonder if we will be getting more stuff with added side games? Covering the twins or white cats. I'm all in for seeing more of all those girls also getting impregnated and expanded on in more ways than just story...

Last edited:
I'm also pretty sure this is the 6th game in the series and not a remake, which makes me wonder wether they ended up not making shoku remake or if they are simply alternating to keep things fresh (which would be the best possibility imo).
I expect this to be set after the cliffhanger you mentioned after the white cat brigade route in inyouchuu goku, so maybe we'll see more of Ai and Aki!

Yeah I actually wanted a 6th game a bit more than the shoku remake, since they added a lot of setup in that white cat story that had me intrigued to what Ai is all about and where they were gonna take the series from that point.
IIRC Ai has a hate boner for Mikoto, but I can't recall why? Was it because she blames her current situation on her? We still don't know for sure if Aki is even alive either, but if this goes to the F'ed up levels of those side stories we sure are gonna be in for a treat.
:lapi_shock:

Ai has a hate boner for the Shiratori clan because apparently those guys who experimented on her and Aki were rogue Shiratori clan members.
She doesn't seem to know Mikoto, although incidentally those guys mentioned Mikoto and Takeru as their next targets because they were looking for twins for their experiments, I wonder if Takeru being captured by demons ruined their plans or if that storyline will come back in the new game.
We don't really know if Aki is alive, but I imagine it would be more interesting for the story if she is.

Aren't Aki's boobs on Ai? lol. Maybe Aki is alive with Ai's parts... I would love to see more of Aki, though with her original bod.

Because of the time differences with Japan and Prog, I always get TB news in the morning on a weekday moments before I need to leave for work. That is the definition of blue balls, lmfao. Well I practiced some kegels today, lol.

Rinko already seems to make this lean more towards being Inyouchuu 6. However, what if I told you guys we could be getting both? Everybody loves Ouka and Kikuka, including Aojiru it seems, and the twins have had featured expansions/DLC's a lot since the Kyou era. Perhaps there will be an expansion that's like a flashback/re imagining of the Shoku events, I think that'd be perfect. It's mainly their scenes that I want to see redone in the new style, though I'd love to see Meioki x Sui, and loli Takeru too (I'm sure that would have an extra scene or two thesedays as well). Anyways that's my theory for now. We should know upon the first update with any CG or if we see Ai anywhere, where this is going.

5rH34.png

Brightened up the image. I sense this might be Phase 3 of the designs and style changing up a little here? Hard to really get a good look at all of them here, except Sui who looks exceptionally beautiful and totally willing to be raped like always, haha... Rinko looks like a cute little maid with an outfit change. Can't wait to see more... hopefully another update by the end of the year!

My wish list:

- 100% monster/tentacle rape and bugs
- Pregnant belly variant CG's in all scenes, along with stomach bulging and cum inflation in between too
- No more BDSM/torture elements with Rinko's scenes
- No more guro stuff or belly button birth! lol
- Yet, I want lots and lots of hot belly button penetration with tentacles -P
- More loli scenes with all the girls
- Some fun scenes with Rinko and Sui together finally, along with the usual Takeru and Mikoto
- More bulging throats
- Momoko cameo

That's about it... I just crave MORE INYOUCHUU! And know it'll be incredible. The main 6 girls are my favorites so I'm easy to please there. I'm cool with any other extra girls.:redface::D

Ive been hesitating to ask if i could join the discord, cause ive kinda feared that i would not belong there as i cant read japanese, so i cant sadly understand the story, i just like these games for the sex scenes. I dont know if i would really have anything to add to conversations. Cause anything that has to do with like story or characters is something i cant comment on, cause well sadly theres is no english release for the VN's in this series.

Ive been hesitating to ask if i could join the discord, cause ive kinda feared that i would not belong there as i cant read japanese, so i cant sadly understand the story, i just like these games for the sex scenes. I dont know if i would really have anything to add to conversations. Cause anything that has to do with like story or characters is something i cant comment on, cause well sadly theres is no english release for the VN's in this series.

just come on in https://discord.gg/NCctK4
most of the member also don't know japanese or have played the games using machine translation, it's not an issue. Feel free to ask if you have questions about the story.
we've also found a way to display custom translations thanks to textractor so I'm currently working on translating some of the games.

Well if you want to compare prices:
This is 6,800 円+税
Shin' In'youchu: 8,800円+税 Full package was 9,800円+税
Mugen No Sakura: 7,800円+税 Full package was 8,800円+税
Grand Guignol: 7,800円+税 Though this also had a hentai less version which was much cheaper IIRC around 4,000 yen.
I based that on the size of Shoku being one of the longest/biggest Inyouchuu games, even back when it came out and now being compared to the price of this product. If it isn't a direct remake like Shin' that thought dosen't even apply. It will be its own new contained story worthy of its price point.
I use Getchu for comparison. It has Grand Guignol and Mugen no Sakura at around 6000-6800 JPY if you forgo all the bonuses.

==========================================
Would love to see fewer penises and more tentacles in Shuu.

Hehe prog and I were just PM'ing about this, I don't know Japanese either! No worries... I hope others didn't get that vibe from the Discord? There are some exclusive channels for translators, but in general it's just like a little club to talk about Inyouchuu, user art, and other hentai, like this thread and all. So anyone else here feel free to join up, no fear.

We do like to ask that you at least say hi or participate sometimes though. So there's no bots or random names in the list.

ALSO, I feel so blessed to wake up today and see that I wasn't dreaming about this news yesterday. :P:D

In general I recommend trying to play the games, even if you have to use some sort of machine translation like textractor. Reading through the story made me enjoy the scenes much more than before.

I use Getchu for comparison. It has Grand Guignol and Mugen no Sakura at around 6000-6800 JPY if you forgo all the bonuses.

I got all my price listing from the Tinkerbell pages of said games. Would have to see how much its cost's listed on the getchu after market with no bonuses.
5rH34.png

Brightened up the image. I sense this might be Phase 3 of the designs and style changing up a little here? Hard to really get a good look at all of them here, except Sui who looks exceptionally beautiful and totally willing to be raped like always, haha... Rinko looks like a cute little maid with an outfit change. Can't wait to see more... hopefully another update by the end of the year!
KNYNK.png

Yeah you can see the changes to Rinko's outfit, looks a little less gothic, but is in keeping with the overall design she had before. Takeru looks like she's got a tracksuit on. While Sui and Mikoto look like they have a sort of summer dress, sweet heart look.

Aki with her sisters smaller tits... Wonder if they can even switch back bodies due to the rogue Shiratori clan members being the ones that done it. I think they are still alive, since Ai was passed about and ended up working with Nightmare. But thinking how they switched the body of both girls makes me wonder if we could see things like this happeing with any of the other girls. Would be f'cked:P to see Rinko and Sui have that weird sort of body swap done to them...

Last edited:
Aki with her sisters smaller tits... Wonder if they can even switch back bodies due to the rogue Shiratori clan members being the ones that done it. I think they are still alive, since Ai was passed about and ended up working with Nightmare. But thinking how they switched the body of both girls makes me wonder if we could see things like this happeing with any of the other girls. Would be f'cked:P to see Rinko and Sui have that weird sort of body swap done to them...
Don't give Aojiru ideas... XD

That reminds me, I don't want anymore FUSIONS with any twins either. WTF! lol

By the way, where did you get that Rinko pic? That's a bit more "leg" than I have in my Kyou character rips... us obsessed fans would notice little things hehe.

naHgB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)