Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

As I wondered, the Complete collection was a very limited run... but sounds like it sold very well and they're doing a second print later this summer! Either way just means Inyouchuu keeps selling and this is great news.
http://cyberworks-kouhou.sblo.jp/article/183391392.html

AND, I got mine in today. ;)

I'll post any extra findings, got a lot of cards for DL codes and 7 discs, think the 7th might be a bonus or maybe just that Mikoto audio drama.

I love the wall scroll!

tqagfb.JPG

joqdll.JPG

Very Nice!
I was eyeing this on amiami but a few things had me a little worried and then when I last checked it was sold out. So it's nice they are doing a 2nd run.
Let us know if the PLAY DRM effects anything, since this what essentially put me off. But dayum nice to have the cards and that epic scroll.
IIRC the reason that some content is still digital and not on disc is due to how they regulate stricter on anything printed compared to digital.

I have several games with play-DRM, it just pops up the first time you launch the game and asks you to log in, after that it doesn't affect anything.

If you want to know what the DL codes are for just show me what's written on them and I should be able to tell.

i always wish that every hentai anime should animate more bellybutton penetrations, like this Inyouchuu image of both Takeru and Mikoto having their bellybuttons penetrated by those tentacles, i want to see this in actual animation on hentai anime rather than just still-images
View attachment 19446

I have several games with play-DRM, it just pops up the first time you launch the game and asks you to log in, after that it doesn't affect anything.

If you want to know what the DL codes are for just show me what's written on them and I should be able to tell.

I picked up the recent Fudegaki game from DMM and that was just a one time sign-in thing, but some DRM/digital DL force you into using 'X' software which is BS, like DMM's game player. Which can fuck you over if you not in Japan.

I actually think this collection gives you both the 7 discs for all the content on physical disc, but also 7 cards for DL codes for everything digitally. I'll probably toss in some of the discs to see if there's anything extra, but I probably don't need them actually. It's cool to have both options. I registered everything on DLSite last night. The last code "Special Contents" has the audio drama, the Remake and Goku OST's, some other OST stuff and the OP/ED's, etc.

Then there's a nice image folder that includes old scans of the Etsu artbook that was great and then new clean scans of a lot of the Kyou/Goku/Remake bonus art pieces, like the wallscrolls, etc. Nothing is super high resolution but it's great and would probably blow up nicely with waifux2. On another hand this makes me sad, that I think the Shoku era extras and telecard art has maybe been lost or something, I'm sure there's still some Inyouchuu bonus art from that era we haven't seen in good quality but it's hard to tell if we ever will now.

kkseqp.png

Thirdly there's the Etsu bonus chapter, easily accessible and navigable through some web pages and folders you can load up. Awesome!

ndfkaf.jpg

The other special downloaded set for the collection is a full set of all of Kyou/Goku/Remake's DLC's (10 of them!!!)

新訳 淫妖蟲 特典追加シナリオ2 「月白姉妹編」(桜花菊花編)- twins Remake DLC
新訳 淫妖蟲 追加シナリオ1 「白猫本舗編」(萩尾姉妹編)- White Cat Brigade Remake DLC (some of the weirdest stuff!)
淫妖蟲 凶 ~凌蝕病棟退魔録~ おまけSS - inyou_x_omake.exe ... Kyou Omake, demo? Not sure, need to run through this to double check
淫妖蟲 外伝 ~月白姉妹編 始まりの章~ - Kyou Gaiden 3
淫妖蟲 外伝 ~水依編 囚われの章~ - Kyou Gaiden 2
淫妖蟲 外伝 ~深琴と武編 兆しの章~ - Kyou Gaiden 1
淫妖蟲 獄 久遠の姫巫女 特別編 - super secret Goku/Remake twins comik DLC
淫妖蟲 獄 菊花、桜花編 - Goku twins prequel
淫妖蟲 零 ~凌触城退魔絵巻~ 深雪編 - Zero 1, Goku Mikoto family feudal prequel
淫妖蟲 零 ~凌触城退魔絵巻~ 結衣編 - Zero 2, Goku Sui family feudal prequel

And so I finally have that twins comik special bonus we couldn't track down. It took awhile to find actually, because the folders weren't organized sequentially or anything haha. But I played through that last night. It's nothing too crazy as expected but still great to finally have.

- Usual fat dude fucking Kikuka in some basement with a giant dildo thing, eventually ends up sticking his head in her pussy
- Ouka obliviously strips down for some gang in a hotel to get fucked with some bondage in the air (reminds me of that scene with Ai in Kowaku), then later she strips down in front of a public park and pool for some pool scene with a one piece one. Ouka being Ouka of course, she never questions being told what to do... damn!
- Final scene is the tentacle scene, not the best but it's pretty awesome and not as weird as the other Remake twins expansion with the merging bellies and stuff. What I love about this scene (BoD would love this) is hearing the girls kind of both casually and reluctantly talking to one another, I can't understand it obviously but you can tell they're sad and also kind of just accepting their fate as they're breeding tentacles, monsters, slugs, etc like machines.

Kikuka was really friendly and cute in this early on, I almost couldn't tell if she wanted Ouka to "play with her" a bit or not, kind of like Takeru craves from the girls sometimes. Since I think Kikuka has been officially raped in the canon (though with the backstories Ouka has too?), so I don't know if she has that extra horny drive sometimes or not, but yeah...

Overall, this is truly an ULTIMATE collection and if you guys are fans and have the funds, it's totally worth getting if you're thinking about it for the second print run. I'll have to check Inyouchuu 1 sometime but it's great to have that on one DVD instead of multiple CD's like the old release. But remember, they're all digital too! So you win/win. I think for some of the games you just have to input a register code that DLSite gives you when installing it and then it's good to go, I'll probably do that with Kyou sometime since the crack is always wonky for me.

vdljvg.png

I feel bad for sharing some of this stuff and don't want to go too crazy but here's some samples and such for now! I actually thought the twins looked a little "off" in a scene or two in some of the new stuff, but they looked amazing in all of this!

Also Ouka gets deepthroated in all her scenes, which happens in some of her scenes in the main games too... seems to be a trend with her and her VA does an amazing job with the choking/gagging sounds, holy moly... hot as fuck!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 169
  • Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • Untitled-4.png
    Untitled-4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 167
  • Untitled-3.png
    Untitled-3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
  • Untitled-5.png
    Untitled-5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 149
  • Untitled-6.png
    Untitled-6.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
淫妖蟲 凶 ~凌蝕病棟退魔録~ おまけSS
I can confirm this is the kyou omake, we already have this one. I think I had uploaded it on nyaa, but maybe it was before it was nuked and it didn't pass to the new site.

Kikuka was really friendly and cute in this early on, I almost couldn't tell if she wanted Ouka to "play with her" a bit or not, kind of like Takeru craves from the girls sometimes. Since I think Kikuka has been officially raped in the canon (though with the backstories Ouka has too?), so I don't know if she has that extra horny drive sometimes or not, but yeah...
Kikuka has always been really "friendly" with ouka, she even gropes her boobs as a joke in some of the games. She's not on the level of Takeru with Mikoto, but she definitely enjoys being with her sister when it comes to tentacle hell =P
Both of them have been raped in canon, keep in mind that the goku special has all actually happened (in fact it's them telling their story to the rest of the group).
But they don't have any unnatural lust since any curse or body modificatgion gets reversed by the immortality spell their mother has put on them (as shown by it backfiring in the remake side story).

It would be great if you could share the twins episode =)

oh shit its finally happening

hoping for a healthy dose of Sakura focus

Oh wow, finally a date! I hope they have more big bellies and tentacles than usual =P

What I love about this scene (BoD would love this) is hearing the girls kind of both casually and reluctantly talking to one another, I can't understand it obviously but you can tell they're sad and also kind of just accepting their fate as they're breeding tentacles, monsters, slugs, etc like machines.

You got it right, I DO love this. :akazukin_makasete: Thanks for the summary!

Hmm, this version of Kyou seems updated or something. Different menu and it includes one of the twins expansions/gaidens. I'll keep playing to see if there's anything new but I'm guessing it just has a few of those DLC's merged in, even though I got those separately now too. My gssave file from my old Kyou files won't work... so I guess I'll need to burn through it again.

I've been a sucker for Kikuka lately. :D

kzfukl.png

utwewj.png

memrbh.png

One of the best ahegao faces!

Reactions: Asujina
Maybe they misinterpreted "second release" and thought it was gonna be released in parts?

I forget, but did they ever explain why Rinko has a patch? Did she get an injury as a child? Or just always had that Cyclops power that must be in check? lol

psttii.png

No glass eye? Nothing? What happened!? :eek::(

I wouldn't mind if she were integrated into the Shoku remake!

I dont know if people here look at this kinda thing negatively, but im an broke ass dude living on my own who cant afford buying the games, but i really want to play Shoku, cause to me it looks like the best from the games, but the old torrent i have of the original just doesnt work. It gives an crash error immeadetly and doesnt even open. So i would like to ask since the Collection Came out if someone could upload an torrent of file, from the collection. Id be in eternal gratitude. :)
I wont deny i was nervous to ask about this.

Last edited:
Yes i know that the Shoku remake is propably ccoming sometime next year, but im worried that the remake is going to change and remove scenes from the original. Like the remake of the first game did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.