IMPORTANT Otome Reuploading

Hello everyone,

* Just updating that I've finished going through VNDb's list of BL games

* I deleted hundreds of unused cells; hopefully this reduces load times

* The "Missing" tab's category column is a bit messy atm but I eventually will fix it so it is neater

* The "Non-JP" tab has quite a few games that aren't strictly otome nor BL, so I will eventually fix it to make it clearer what the exact pairing types are... Then it's up to the community I guess, to decide whether it's a game we'd seek out for our section?

* I've started working backwards on VNDb's list of tagged otome VNs

Hello, thank you for the update! The sheet looks much cleaner now! Thanks again, Milky!
As for me, I've reuploaded most of the missing links in the All-Ages Otome up to "O". I'll finish the rest today and start working on the MISSING tab. Of course, there're a few games that I couldn't find anywhere and thus didn't reupload them yet.
I've also started working on the VNDB's otome category (I'm going forward, newest to oldest), but I focus mainly on japanese non-free/commercial VNs ^^.
Also, in the links and mirror categories I've added iso libraries I've been using for a few years now ^^.

Hope you guys are having a nice day! ^^

Heya guys,

The spreadsheet is coming along amazingly! There are some things I want to clarify with you [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] as the owner of the sheet but anybody else wanting to reply, please do! I hope nobody minds me bringing this up before we get many entries that may cause confusion in the future.

There seems to be some inconsistency regarding the "DL link" and "Mirror" columns, so please correct me if I'm wrong:

Mirror: Are mirrors in this case, intended to record alternative links to the game provided in the same "official AS upload thread" of a game (i.e. not in requests or outside sites like Eroge Download), usually because original links are dead/slow? e.g. Taishou x Alice: Epilogue.

DL link: I don't think there is a consensus on what this exactly should be? Isn't this column intended for:
A) Links directly made by contributors to the spreadsheet but aren't necessarily on AS yet?
B) Links that are found in AS but don't have their own official upload threads (e.g. Crimson Royale's sis from a request thread, but has no official upload thread of its own)?
C) Recording games on NPS, as the majority of otome/BL stuff on there is apparently from the donation sharing group by AS?

Now, the confusing parts about what is/isn't OK to put in each column:

* Somebody edited the Double Score ~Cosmos × Camellia~'s DL link column that had Otome Anri, saying "It's russian otome site, they have MANY links from AS..." No problem; that made me think links which don't fulfill conditions A, B or C (above) aren't OK and we shouldn't include links to other sites like Eroge Download, Otome Anri, Aarin Fantasy, random PSP ISO/ROM hosting sites, etc. This is probably a good idea, as I'm thinking the intent is to update AS' otome library with AS user contributions, not create a directory to other sites.

* Another confusing part for example is like Anata wa Watashi no Danna-sama's entry, where the spreadsheet has the GoogleDrive link under Mirrors but as it's not on the linked AS thread, shouldn't this be under DL link?

Not intending to be rude, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page!

You're right, the DL Link and MIRROR categories do seem kind of ambiguous. It's my mistake though, sorry! What I had in mind was for DL Links to be official AS link/thread or links posted in those threads. I also included NPS there but to be honest it could also be in the MIRROR tab as it doesn't make much of a difference. MIRROR was supposed to be another source with a working link.
If you think it's better not to include other ISO etc. libraries as MIRRORs that's also okay with me! Though I've been personally sending PMs to the original contributors requesting reupload of some of the titles we're missng (mainly older PSP/PC games) for some time now and didn't get a single reply yet :<. I did find the games on other sources though.
With Vice we've thought that if a site is something of a library it would be okay to include the link though... ^^
What do you guys think?

I am having a nice day! Glad to hear you're happy with how things are going.

You're right, the DL Link and MIRROR categories do seem kind of ambiguous. It's my mistake though, sorry! What I had in mind was for DL Links to be official AS link/thread or links posted in those threads. I also included NPS there but to be honest it could also be in the MIRROR tab as it doesn't make much of a difference. MIRROR was supposed to be another source with a working link.
If you think it's better not to include other ISO etc. libraries as MIRRORs that's also okay with me! Though I've been personally sending PMs to the original contributors requesting reupload of some of the titles we're missng (mainly older PSP/PC games for some time now) and didn't get a single reply yet :<. I did find the games on other sources though.
With Vice we've thought that if a site is something of a library it would be okay to include the link though... ^^
What do you guys think?

Oh no, I wasn't trying to blame you or call you out! Sorry if I came across that way.

* Regarding DL links an Mirrors: Basically, I got your intentions backwards. Seems I was too rigid with my thinking lol. No problem, I'll correct my entries (or others I come across). So mirrors are basically any valid source of the game not found on AS and DL links are anything found within AS.

* Regarding NPS: I'll pop them under "Mirrors", to be consistent with the clarification you provided!

* Regarding the "library" sites: My opinion is it depends on the situation? If one of us already has the file, we might as well (re-)upload it onto AS or PM AS users asking for it... but if none of us AS contributors have it... then I think linking to a library site would be good, since people wanting the title can still find it. I guess when an AS user upload comes along, we can edit it the entry.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not but we also have the option of tweaking column names to clarify miraiki's intent e.g.
* AS link -> AS thread
* DL link -> Other AS link
* Mirror -> External mirror
+ Add a bit of info on top of the column headings?

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; お疲れ様で~す!And don't worry! You didn't come across that way, not at all ^^! It's just that I am kind of messy so it's no wonder my pattern of thought may have seemed ambiguous ^^;. But yes, the main idea with the link system was as you've written in your post:
*DL and AS — anything found on AS;
*MIRROR — all the other vaild sources.
If one of us already has the file, we might as well (re-)upload it onto AS or PM AS users asking for it... but if none of us AS contributors have it... then I think linking to a library site would be good, since people wanting the title can still find it. I guess when an AS user upload comes along, we can edit it the entry.
That was excatly what I had in mind! :D.
I see we've re-uploaded most of the games in the All Ages category. In case of missing links (All Ages, R18, BL, Translated, Non-JP), I think we should mark the romaji titles on red — this way it'll be clear right from the start what we have and what needs reuploading ^^.

EDIT: Oh, and I think it would be a good idea to mark games that are missing on one platform, but already (re)uploaded on another one with purple colour ^^.

Last edited:
But yes, the main idea with the link system was as you've written in your post:
*DL and AS — anything found on AS;
*MIRROR — all the other vaild sources.

That was excatly what I had in mind! :D.
I see we've re-uploaded most of the games in the All Ages category. In case of missing links (All Ages, R18, BL, Translated, Non-JP), I think we should mark the romaji titles on red — this way it'll be clear right from the start what we have and what needs reuploading ^^.

EDIT: Oh, and I think it would be a good idea to mark games that are missing on one platform, but already (re)uploaded on another one with purple colour ^^.

Awesome, thanks for clarifying! The red/purple text thing is a good idea; good way to quickly get a ref to what needs to be done. Quicker than using Filters!

Since I'm not sure how many contributors we have on board and how many have been keeping track of this thread... I hope you don't mind but I've added a tab where I've noted what we've discussed. If you don't like the idea or want to delete/correct anything, please do!

[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION]; Wow this spreadsheet is a great idea! I might have some old otome games in my hard disk, so I hope I can contribute to the sheet whenever I have free time. I requested for access if you could take a look at it, thanks!
:akazukin_bow:

Awesome, thanks for clarifying! The red/purple text thing is a good idea; good way to quickly get a ref to what needs to be done. Quicker than using Filters!

Since I'm not sure how many contributors we have on board and how many have been keeping track of this thread... I hope you don't mind but I've added a tab where I've noted what we've discussed. If you don't like the idea or want to delete/correct anything, please do!

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; I think that's actually a great idea!
As for the update, I'll try to sum it up tomorrow or the day after, but I'm actually still looking through the vndb otome category ^^.

[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION]; Wow this spreadsheet is a great idea! I might have some old otome games in my hard disk, so I hope I can contribute to the sheet whenever I have free time. I requested for access if you could take a look at it, thanks!
:akazukin_bow:

[MENTION=97625]JaxxBlaxx[/MENTION]; thank you sooo much!! I've already granted you access two days ago : D.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; I think that's actually a great idea!
As for the update, I'll try to sum it up tomorrow or the day after, but I'm actually still looking through the vndb otome category ^^.

No worries!

Also, just letting everyone know that I have finished going through all non-free BL and otome games on VNDb that are Japanese or an OELVN and freeware for the following platforms: PC, PSP and PSV.

I'd say we have accounted for the vast, vast majority of BL/otome games now so unless there is more left to do, we can move onto the re-uploading process... Just remembering to modify the spreadsheet as things get re-uploaded, where needed.

I guess we could also work on adding, if everyone sees the worth to:
* Any platform other than PC, PSP, PSV
* Freeware but *only* include what's no longer available
* Any Japanese, OELVN/non-Japanese VN unaccounted for that would be a fit for our spreadsheet

I personally think anything else *not* included at this point is better off to add as we go along because whatever is leftover are mostly obscure stuff.

EDIT: Perhaps I should (or maybe you, miraiki, if you prefer?) start preparing the major posts for the forum users to be able to see (similar to what Sakimichi did). Hopefully that way, we can get more people uninvolved with the spreadsheet to come forward with some missing stuff!

Ooo this sounds like a great idea! If y'all need help reuploading anything, I have 4 terabytes worth of PC and PSP otome games cause I've hoarded them all these years lol

Fixed some titles in the Missing tab. Judgment is difficult with contents such as "Élan" and "Élan plus". I've uploaded a few new titles.

I uploaded it newly, but the behavior of the AS site is strange for some reason.
There are titles that cannot be uploaded properly because they are frequently redirected.
I'll open up the time and try again.

No worries!

Also, just letting everyone know that I have finished going through all non-free BL and otome games on VNDb that are Japanese or an OELVN and freeware for the following platforms: PC, PSP and PSV.

I'd say we have accounted for the vast, vast majority of BL/otome games now so unless there is more left to do, we can move onto the re-uploading process... Just remembering to modify the spreadsheet as things get re-uploaded, where needed.

I guess we could also work on adding, if everyone sees the worth to:
* Any platform other than PC, PSP, PSV
* Freeware but *only* include what's no longer available
* Any Japanese, OELVN/non-Japanese VN unaccounted for that would be a fit for our spreadsheet

I personally think anything else *not* included at this point is better off to add as we go along because whatever is leftover are mostly obscure stuff.

EDIT: Perhaps I should (or maybe you, miraiki, if you prefer?) start preparing the major posts for the forum users to be able to see (similar to what Sakimichi did). Hopefully that way, we can get more people uninvolved with the spreadsheet to come forward with some missing stuff!

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; thanks so much for your hard work! Let's get to reuploading/searching for the missing titles ^^. I think we should put any other platfors than PC/PSP/PSV in the later phase ^^. Also, in my opinion in the first place, we should focus on games that are missing generally and then steadily reupload the rest ^^. What do you guys think?
And yes! Including unavaiable freeware is a great idea! But that would be a loooot of work... I thought we could start from longer freeware and then move to shorter games (1~2 hrs). How does that sound?
Oh, and about the posts, I also think it's high time to start preparing them : ). If it's okay for you, Milky, and if it's not impudent of me to ask you that, I'm okay with you doing it ^^. I mean, thanks to you our list got MUCH MICH better looking and cleaner tha the initial one I created :<.
I hope everyone is safe and having a great day!

Ooo this sounds like a great idea! If y'all need help reuploading anything, I have 4 terabytes worth of PC and PSP otome games cause I've hoarded them all these years lol

[MENTION=41747]VampAyano[/MENTION]; that'd be soooo appreciated! Please, help us if you can ^^. Did you request an access to the spreadsheet? Because I couldn't find your request in my mailbox : (.

Also, is anyone else having problems with logging in on AS recently or is it just me? :<

This is a great idea!! It is a very extensive list and I'm contributing with what I can (I've been finding old treasures on my old laptop)!

I would have two suggestions:
1, You should consider putting the link to the spreadsheet in the first post, so people can find easily where to access it
2, Maybe there should be also a post with the currently missing games?

(Also if anyone would still have the Starry Sky series with the tokutens Ataraxia originally uploaded please share!!
I still have some but I lost the rest in the great HDD crash of 2016... among other stuff T_T)

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; thanks so much for your hard work! Let's get to reuploading/searching for the missing titles ^^. I think we should put any other platfors than PC/PSP/PSV in the later phase ^^. Also, in my opinion in the first place, we should focus on games that are missing generally and then steadily reupload the rest ^^. What do you guys think?
And yes! Including unavaiable freeware is a great idea! But that would be a loooot of work... I thought we could start from longer freeware and then move to shorter games (1~2 hrs). How does that sound?
Oh, and about the posts, I also think it's high time to start preparing them : ). If it's okay for you, Milky, and if it's not impudent of me to ask you that, I'm okay with you doing it ^^. I mean, thanks to you our list got MUCH MICH better looking and cleaner tha the initial one I created :<.
I hope everyone is safe and having a great day!

You're welcome, I enjoyed doing it! :D

I've noticed a few people are reuploading dead links rather than missing (I've mixed between the two) but I'm happy to focus on the missing.

Freeware can be narrowed down on VNDb to an extent but yeah, it'll be hard work to visit each one and make sure they're dead on official sources. I'm happy to move onto this once we get most of what we already have on the sheet sorted. :)

It's totally OK with me, I'm happy to start prepping them. Hopefully I can use the same formatting Sakimichi did. Even not, we can work something out!

This is a great idea!! It is a very extensive list and I'm contributing with what I can (I've been finding old treasures on my old laptop)!
I would have two suggestions:
1, You should consider putting the link to the spreadsheet in the first post, so people can find easily where to access it
2, Maybe there should be also a post with the currently missing games?

(Also if anyone would still have the Starry Sky series with the tokutens Ataraxia originally uploaded please share!!
I still have some but I lost the rest in the great HDD crash of 2016... among other stuff T_T)

Thank you whiska! :D

1) I agree, though I believe only mods and the original creator of the AS upload thread can actually edit the first post. The rules state that you shouldn't post new links in the OP's thread without permission but it's OK to upload a new thread with my/our own links... so making a new thread would probably be better (especially for visibility too).

2) We're definitely working on that! :D I'm making a draft and testing the best way to format it. Once it's done, I plan on unleashing it in the otome section.

I've noticed a few people are reuploading dead links rather than missing (I've mixed between the two) but I'm happy to focus on the missing.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; sorry, that's my error! Per "missing" I meant the games that we don't have – both the missing ones and the ones with dead links :>. Btw, do you perhaps have any idea how we should prepare the posts? I thought about creating a post similiar to the one Sakimichi did (link and titlewise), but next to the title would be a MIRROR link DL link in case of missing/dead links. I'm not actually sure about this, so any other ideas would be great :D.
[MENTION=55142]whiskasgirl[/MENTION]; these're some awesome ideas! Thanks!

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; sorry, that's my error! Per "missing" I meant the games that we don't have – both the missing ones and the ones with dead links :>. Btw, do you perhaps have any idea how we should prepare the posts? I thought about creating a post similiar to the one Sakimichi did (link and titlewise), but next to the title would be a MIRROR link DL link in case of missing/dead links. I'm not actually sure about this, so any other ideas would be great :D.

Aaaah, OK! Makes sense!

Yes, I will basically go to Sakimichi's posts and try to check out the formatting then test if I can use it or not. If I can't, I guess we'll have to make a master thread and list the titles in separate posts according to their names, categories, etc. Either way, we can still leave a link to the spreadsheet (but of course, restrict to viewing access), so people can see what's missing and such.

Instead of putting direct link to mirrors, it would just be better to start new AS threads of the games with the new links and leave a link to the new AS thread in the master post. That way, people not using the master post can search for the game as normal and it should come up.

Also, I've mentioned previously but I've recently took another look at the rules and it seems it's not allowed to post new links someone else's AS thread without their permission, so even moreso we're better off starting new threads.

I think this is a great idea! I´d love to help out if you need another hand.

:lapi_happy:

I think this is a great idea! I´d love to help out if you need another hand.

Thanks 由奈美, I think [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] would especially like to add team mates that can share mirror links!

I can totally do that! I'll try to add them one by one over the weeks in my spare time.

:akazukin_roger:

[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION]

Hello everyone, just updating that I am now working on the master forum post.

Looks like I should be able to copy Sakimichi's formatting though there will be minor changes to fit the extra bulk of games the community got since the old index was made. I still don't have to go back to work lol so things are going faster than I thought!

Since there are character limits, the index here on AS will be simplified compared to the spreadsheet. The first post of the AS index will have a link to the spreadsheet anyhow, so it won't be a problem

Here are some rules/guidelines I think would be helpful to include to prevent trouble. If you have any suggestions, do let me know:

⚠️ Please read the rules! ⚠️
???? Follow the General Download Rules and Restrictions and Explicitly Banned Imagehosts and Redirects rules, especially if you plan on uploading!
???? Only post in this thread about index contributions, errors and updates.
???? DO NOT request for games here- go to the Otome Game Requests section instead.
???? If it's not obvious that you can re-upload/repost an uploader's links, contact them first. If in doubt, contact our moderator KK (will include a link in the final post).
???? Search for a game on AS and the spreadsheet in Japanese, English and/or romaji where applicable before saying it's dead/missing.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; I'm kind of envious that you don't have to go back to work yet, as I've mostly been working remotely ;>. Though, I hope that it doesn't cause you any problems and that everything's alright ^^.

The rules are great! As for me, I'd also include a request not to reupload the spreadsheet on other forums or blogs ^^. And what do you think about asking not to upload things on premium servers? ^^;

Oh, and I found this post with advanced BB codes! This might come in handy ^^.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; I'm kind of envious that you don't have to go back to work yet, as I've mostly been working remotely ;>. Though, I hope that it doesn't cause you any problems and that everything's alright ^^.

The rules are great! As for me, I'd also include a request not to reupload the spreadsheet on other forums or blogs ^^. And what do you think about asking not to upload things on premium servers? ^^;

Oh, and I found this post with advanced BB codes! This might come in handy ^^.

Thanks miraiki, I'm doing well! Before corona hit I happened to already be on paid leave... but my paid leave finished but can't go back to work. So until late April I still had an income. I'm pretty lucky! Hope you've been doing OK too, working remotely has its challenges!

I'll definitely add your rule suggestions. I think discouraging premium servers is a good idea.

Thanks for that post! Super useful! I didn't even know AS had gray boxes. I could probably start incorporating these into my regular uploads too, would make them far neater.

Hello!I can help too,I'm a bit obsessive about saving things and I have a huge external hard drive with lots of games, if you tell me which ones are missing I can look for them.

Do not post your links in other people's thread without prior permission.
Eh...i do that yesterday,should i make a new thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]