I'm only here for the nudes. Uhm.. I hope so at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuiteDrastic

Jan 9, 2017
To give my thread title some meaning:
In the past, I've sometimes joined forums only to ask a simple questions and a couple months later I found myself there every day, among the top posters.

So, first of all:
Hi!

I hope I'm here to stay for as long as I can enjoy 3d boobies. With Illusion Soft pumping out new games and expansions constantly, that shouldn't be too much of an issue though ;-)

I mainly want to help the modding of Honey Select in the Eroge Section, so it becomes an all around more actively modded title.

But for now, I'm just glad I finally kicked my own lazy butt and registered.

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, [MENTION=138474]QuiteDrastic[/MENTION];!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: I don't want act like a asshole or the like in your first day on ASF, but I've you inform: that your avatar violates against the rules for avatars & signatures here. Where then please remove it and replace it with a rule matching one. Thank you very much for your cooperation^_^!

Edit: I don't want act like a asshole or the like in your first day on ASF, but I've you inform: that your avatar violates against the rules for avatars & signatures here. Where then please remove it and replace it with a rule matching one. Thank you very much for your cooperation^_^!

I had a feeling, but with all the naked 3d textures flying around here, I wasn't quite sure if this wasn't borderline censored enough to be okay =P

No prob anyway ;)

//edit: First non-nudity pic that came my way. I think all is safe now, no young boys were harmed in the browsing of this thread ;-)

//e2: its a damn ugly avatar tho, the longer i looked at it, the worse it gets :8. well, life isn't always beautiful.

I had a feeling, but with all the naked 3d textures flying around here, I wasn't quite sure if this wasn't borderline censored enough to be okay =P

No prob anyway ;)

Ehmm... Well, it's better that you from me the warning get have, instead it from a staff member here, because the previously ava of you was pretty above the borderline, where then...xD

Ah well... Move ahead now and have fun...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]