[Illusion] Immoral Ward : FAQ & General Discussion

Dr Yoshi

Mad Scientist
Nov 7, 2013
IWbanner.png

This is a discussion thread about the new Illusion release Immoral Ward. Please only post discussions or ask questions that have not already been answered. The search feature is your friend.

INFO: About this game

Name : Immoral Ward (インモラル病棟)
Company : Illusion
Release Date : 2013-11-01 (November 1, 2013)​
DOWNLOAD: Torrents Links

Girlcelly's release :
[131101] [ILLUSION] インモラル病棟 + Premium Disk + Costume + DLC
GET THIS TORRENT
Mikocon's release : (18禁ゲーム)[131101][ILLUSION]インモラル病棟 特典&DLC&NoDVD Patch同梱 (iso+files+EXE+rr).rar GET THIS TORRENT
DOWNLOAD: DLC, Crack and Savefile

Game mods :

Last edited:
oh, finally found you guys again... i'll miss the Premium Play Darkness character thread, though =X

Reactions: oilaolenm
Very glad to see that alot of the folks from HF are here. You guys added alot of play/replay value to illusions games with the mods created and posted at HF.
I have a question about the IW studio. Is there a button to click to get the girls breasts to move with the animation like in a Paizuri scene? i know in the PPD studio there was a button like this and if htere is one in the IW studio i cannot find it. searched all through each tab trying to find something like that. thanks

Is there a button to click to get the girls breasts to move with the animation like in a Paizuri scene?
Yes there is. I suggest using my launcher (currently located in the Immoral Ward mod relese thread), where I have corrrected some translations. It's a checkbox labeled "Breast motion is controlled by animation"

Ops sorry, just saw that you asked about the Immoral Ward studio. I don't know but I guess it is there as the new studio has all features of PSP and more (e.g. particle emitter).

yeah i have tried clicking everything i can and still nothing has happened. i think in the ppd studio it was on the tab that u chose the clothes on/off but does not seem so with the iw studio

Hey guys i need a hand with a problem a got. It's already in the FAQ wiki of the game, but it didn't help me. I'm talking bout the SKIP H-SCENE problem. I had my OS in Japan settings and all and didn't work. I tried with the app locale, didn't work. Hope someone knows my issue. By the way, I got WIN 7 x64. Thanks!

Hi everyone, i have a little issue with the studio... how can i attach objects to girls? -_-

Hey guys i need a hand with a problem a got. It's already in the FAQ wiki of the game, but it didn't help me. I'm talking bout the SKIP H-SCENE problem. I had my OS in Japan settings and all and didn't work. I tried with the app locale, didn't work. Hope someone knows my issue. By the way, I got WIN 7 x64. Thanks!

Had the same problem. Since you are running with Japan settings you'll need to change your format to Japan, located under region and language. Either that or install the game using the app locale (When you are running in USA settings).

Reactions: poplarchan
Hi everyone, i have a little issue with the studio... how can i attach objects to girls? -_-

1) Select the object you want to attach in the left hand side of the menu (Last tab of the menus, left list)
2) Select the body part you want the object to attach to at the bottom drop down menu. (Right most one is for male, the one left of that is for female)
3) Hold P while the item is highlighted in the list on the left.
4) Click on the character you want to attach it to in the list.

I was just wondering what the heck happened to HF all day yesterday...

Reactions: Xsvis
1) Select the object you want to attach in the left hand side of the menu (Last tab of the menus, left list)
2) Select the body part you want the object to attach to at the bottom drop down menu. (Right most one is for male, the one left of that is for female)
3) Hold P while the item is highlighted in the list on the left.
4) Click on the character you want to attach it to in the list.

I was just wondering what the heck happened to HF all day yesterday...

Wow thank you!!! :D I was hitting my head against the wall xD
Time to make some scenes :B

i change eveything back "again" (NO JAPAN SETTINGS) and open with applocale and it worked this time =S. Thanks for the advice. Kinda weird that all other jap games (illusion, real, etc) worked with my jap settings and this one didn't. Now waiting for patches, unc and more...

well they added the button to make hte boobs move in the animations that are paizuri and the ability to choose the girls u modded from the regualr game that was very nice.
if u downloaded the game with the nodvd crack included just recopy the crack to the game directory and the game should run again. the studio does not need the crack just the game. that is what i did and it worked just fine.

Hello there,

I'm came here from HF (despite I've been always looking from the shadows) and its a pleasure to see so many big users from there also here... I was scared to lose the contact with the lovely mods for my beloved ecchi games ;)

I know is still early for an English UI patch for IW, but I was wondering if someone knows the translation of the checkbox list in the main tittle screen. You know, that one on the right side.
It appeared after installing the DLCs, but I checked and unchecked them and I can't see any difference.
Any guess?

Moreover, I have another doubt:
The fourth girl (the waitress)... She has a freckle (or a beauty spot... Sorry, don't know the exact name in English. I hope you understand me) on her cheek, close to her left eye.
I know it because I see it on the CG images, but when in real time render... It isn't there.
Its only me, or it happens to you people too?
I don't know if it's something that I changed in the config (that reminds me... Does anyone has the translation of the config?), or if it is something about the my graphics settings.
Maybe its just as is and Illusion forgot it somewhere! =)

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Byeee!

PS: Sorry for my very weird English ^_^;

i change eveything back "again" (NO JAPAN SETTINGS) and open with applocale and it worked this time =S. Thanks for the advice. Kinda weird that all other jap games (illusion, real, etc) worked with my jap settings and this one didn't.

You should not change your operating system locale : that's really not the proper way to run Japanese games. Altering this setting may cause application to swap around characters encoding, resulting in data corruption.

Keep your system in your native language locale and use softwares like HF pAppLoc or Locale Emulator to play eroge.

so,if i want put new DLC,it should to change No-CD Cra*cks sir ??

Yes. I haven't tested the "SceneSkipFix" crack, but the other one should work perfectly. Just remember to launch with Japanese locale using one of the tool I linked above.

I know is still early for an English UI patch for IW, but I was wondering if someone knows the translation of the checkbox list in the main tittle screen. You know, that one on the right side.

I bet you are speaking about this one :

dpNjgv6.png

As you can see, those checkboxes enable custom settings for the girl's models. When blank, the original girl model is used, and when checked the custom one you made with the customization tool is used. As simple as that.

Also, there will be another 6th option on top of those 5 if you install the second DLC : it allows to freely choose which pieces of a costume are worn, without limits. With this mode enabled, you can, for example, force a girl to keep her top even when performing paizuri.

Moreover, I have another doubt:
The fourth girl (the waitress)... She has a freckle (or a beauty spot... Sorry, don't know the exact name in English. I hope you understand me) on her cheek, close to her left eye.
I know it because I see it on the CG images, but when in real time render... It isn't there. Its only me, or it happens to you people too?

Yes, you're right. Kaname Akitsuki has a melanocytic nevus just below her left eye, near the lateral palpebral commissure. You can clearly see it on the CG, and even on the videos available on the characters pages of the game site. But it doesn't show in the current version of the game.

Weird. I'll investigate the issue and see if I could get that mole back with a little mod.

Does anyone has the translation of the config?

Stay tuned. I'm working on it.

Reactions: 「Maou」
Yes. I haven't tested the "SceneSkipFix" crack, but the other one should work perfectly. Just remember to launch with Japanese locale using one of the tool I linked above.

ya me too,and i always play the game [Illusion] with use HFpAppLoc
btw,i think im remember this one about ur tutorial installation

180px-Iw_startup.png

3. DO NOT autorun, but explore the mounted dvd and right-click Startup.exe and select Run with Japanese locale as administrator (you need HF pApploc or here for the right-click options).

4. Refer to Startup.exe picture on the right: If you can click the top button it means you have to install DirectX 9.0c. Your game will not work if you ignore it!

when i try it,always no image like u say,but my game work nicely
and whether it would not be a problem?

hmmm,ups,these tutorial from u mr ?? sorry if im wrong :crushed:

hmmm,ups,these tutorial from u mr ?? sorry if im wrong :crushed:

It wasn't me. The installation tutorial in the Wiki FAQ is from Inquisitor. All hail to him !

I did another installation guide, but it was lost during the latest Hongfire server crash. I'll re-edit it and put it here this week.

And now, some shameless auto-quote :

Yes, you're right. Kaname Akitsuki has a melanocytic nevus just below her left eye, near the lateral palpebral commissure. You can clearly see it on the CG, and even on the videos available on the characters pages of the game site. But it doesn't show in the current version of the game.

Weird. I'll investigate the issue and see if I could get that mole back with a little mod.

Well, in fact, after a quick investigation, I found out it actually shows in the game. You can see it perfectly on this screen capture :

l1xNp5v.jpg

In fact, it disappears when you check the "Use custom setting for Kaname" box on the main screen (fourth checkbox as seen in my previous post).

This is simple to explain : when using the custom model for a girl, the game doesn't use her own "original" textures, but the ones used for customized skins from the DLC. Each skin color possess it own face texture that replace the girl "original" face.

One thing that could be done is changing the "blue skin" textures (in 30_00_00.pp) with the ones from the original Kaname model (found in 07_00_00.pp). Personally, I don't make alien girls, so discarding the blue skin wouldn't bother me.

It wasn't me. The installation tutorial in the Wiki FAQ is from Inquisitor. All hail to him !

I did another installation guide, but it was lost during the latest Hongfire server crash. I'll re-edit it and put it here this week.

hauhauhauhuahu,sorry sorry sir :P
but,who someone make a tutorial on first page in [HF] i don't remember his name , and look like same with image in wiki [ dx9 bla bla bla ]

And now, some shameless auto-quote :

Well, in fact, after a quick investigation, I found out it actually shows in the game. You can see it perfectly on this screen capture :

l1xNp5v.jpg

In fact, it disappears when you check the "Use custom setting for Kaname" box on the main screen (fourth checkbox as seen in my previous post).

This is simple to explain : when using the custom model for a girl, the game doesn't use her own "original" textures, but the ones used for customized skins from the DLC. Each skin color possess it own face texture that replace the girl "original" face.

One thing that could be done is changing the "blue skin" textures (in 30_00_00.pp) with the ones from the original Kaname model (found in 07_00_00.pp). Personally, I don't make alien girls, so discarding the blue skin wouldn't bother me.

i don't know, but this game has the same customizations as PPD? if it's the case, u can make some of the "blushs" to have that beauty spot on the original color instead of replacing all the blues... i've done that on PPD, though i've made my custom beauty spot on photoshop..
tumblr_mw4y56QKkM1sumcgpo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls