[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Immoral Ward

Waiting for General discussion for seeing tutorial installation ( page one on HF , forget to save it :3 )

Last edited:
Good to see that some revival of HF items is going on, I was about to die!
(And Ahhhh, so it's here you guys are hanging, great with some familiar faces!:happytears:)

Yeah, we're setting up a second HQ here. The AS guys are really helpful and we now have our own club. Please apply for membership and I will grant it! :)

Done and done.
nihonomaru provided some refugee as well, stumbled onto a few HF members there.
Gave us a little subforum to play in.

Reactions: Inquisitor
aw very thanks sir @_@

but
for me,i think i only learn from this thread to make a modd,very shy if im join to ur group and i don't have knowledge

aw very thanks sir @_@

but
for me,i think i only learn from this thread to make a modd,very shy if im join to ur group and i don't have knowledge
If you plan to invest time and learn modding, I see no reason why you should wait with joining :)

But it is also no hindrance for me to answer your questions if you decide not to join. Dont feel forced to do either.

----

Adding new hair and face (not head!):

• Add a line into 00_00_00.pp/y01_cha_hinfo_00.lst
    Code:
    9	9	data/prpr_QXTC_Hair_2.pp	Bernadette__Haarreifen_Hair.xx	Bernadette__Haarreifen_Hair.bps	0	data/07_00_00.pp	cf_20_04_mae.tga	cf_20_04_usiro.tga	colhair_20_04.xx

• Add a line into 00_00_00.pp/y01_cha_einfo_00.lst
    Code:
    9	9	data/03_00_00.pp	cf_50_04.edch
    This will make the girl look like 木梨 柚帆 when you switch, but you can use your costumized profiles later change her completely. [.edch units are still not decoded]

• Add a line into 00_00_00.pp/y01_cha_cinfo_00.lst
    Code:
    9	9	0	Bernardette	9	1	-1	-1	9	9

• Add a line into 00_00_00.pp/y01_cha_tinfo_00.lst
    Code:
    9	9	data/07_00_00.pp	cf_t_04_face_00.bmp	cf_t_04_mayu_00.tga	cf_t_04_matuge_00.tga	cf_t_04_eye_00.bmp	cf_t_00_eyehi_00.bmp	cf_t_00_eyepuru_00.bmp	cf_t_04_eyeline_00.tga	cf_t_04_sita.bmp	cf_t_04_body_00.bmp	cf_t_04_body_01.bmp	cf_t_04_tikubi_00.bmp	cf_t_04_tikubi_01.bmp	cf_t_mnpb_04_%02d.tga	cf_t_real_04_00.tga
    A beauty spot or tatoo can be made with that.
I have to test the references and change them all to the hair pp file itself. Then we will have all changes for such a mod in one pp file.

Attachments

• HairStyles02.jpg
    HairStyles02.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1,363
Reactions: Rin and Inquisitor
[MENTION=76482]suertudo[/MENTION]: exiles have to behave to rules of their host. It might be only a guideline. Take it as that. Thanks.

nihonomaru is pure over[ad]ed shit.

I agree with that.

Good to see you guys back. Anyways, I've hated nihonomaru because of one thing they did. You know, they posted that Hong has closed Hongfire and decided to go on with his life. That's why I hated nihonomaru and asked admin to ban me, because I won't tolerate blatant lies (2nd post):

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131104143825AAscB58

Maybe I am too harsh, and maybe I was too harsh (sorry for that) but I have hard rules I stick to.

I love this forum as much as Hongfire, and I am glad to see you all folks back. Especially you Inquistor. I use this forums for CG Rips from Games. I don't even remember my old login.

[MENTION=76482]suertudo[/MENTION]: exiles have to behave to rules of their host. It might be only a guideline. Take it as that. Thanks.
Hi
I'm not sure I understood well.
But I will try to behave properly.
I hope you let me know if I do not.
thank you very much

Hi
I'm not sure I understood well.
But I will try to behave properly.
I hope you let me know if I do not.
thank you very much

I believe that he is talking about your signature.
1.Please do not use nudity (hentai or otherwise) in your signature and avatar. This includes nude traps since there's no discernible difference to normal girls/lolis.

Thanks [MENTION=76449]Syncroz[/MENTION] for clarifying. I was too short. Thanks also to [MENTION=76482]suertudo[/MENTION] for following :)

this is going to be the discussion thread for the PPD/PSP users too?

i would love to stay here instead of nihonomaru, no ads and besides, this site is so identical that if isn't by the logo i wouldn't notice the difference..

Last edited:
If you plan to invest time and learn modding, I see no reason why you should wait with joining :)

But it is also no hindrance for me to answer your questions if you decide not to join. Dont feel forced to do either.
ahhh,u're always answer all my question sir and i still have text ur tutorial and other answer from u :D
for now,i don't get ready still busy with my work,if i have longer time , i'll join it and learn about modd :D

thanks for u attention sir :D

The thread is back : [Illusion] Immoral Ward : FAQ & General Discussion.

I'll repost the Installation Tutorial and update this post as soon as possible.

ah yeah,thanks sir,i'll waiting for it :D

Hallo zusammen

Ich bin der neue und werde versuchen mich so heimisch zu fühlen wie bei Hongfier. Leider ist diese seit schon seit geraumer zeit nicht mehr erreichbar aus welchen gründen auch immer.
Nun vielleicht finde ich hier das was ich auch dort hatte.

Aber nun zum eingemachten.

インモラル病棟 Mod [DAN][Reika][HD][Body u. Face][Texture]
Reika.jpg

Body Texture
Face Texture
Eye´s Texture

all in SM Styl
For download this mod one pm on my please.

Nice Day all

Last edited:
okay I nearly finish the female uncensor, but I have to edit the svix files which really sucks.

This is the result without fixed svix files.
IM-Uncensor.jpg

This is the result with the merged vagina and body mesh.
IM-Uncensor_2.jpg

I will only fix the svix files for the main bodies and the bonus stuff include in 99_00_01.pp, 99_00_02.pp and 99_00_03.pp.
The 99_00_99 with around 2.3 GB is too much and I'm too lazy for it.
Btw, the tetures are maybe not really perfect and someone with better texture skills can fix it. I have the original pds file.

Oh, this is something new.

Looks like something mk2000 did on a PPD/PSP mod (which he later removed), members had to pm for a password protecting the archive or w/e it was.
(I lost my interest quite fast.)

okay I nearly finish the female uncensor, but I have to edit the svix files which really sucks.

This is the result without fixed svix files.
View attachment 3070

This is the result with the merged vagina and body mesh.
View attachment 3071

I will only fix the svix files for the main bodies and the bonus stuff include in 99_00_01.pp, 99_00_02.pp and 99_00_03.pp.
The 99_00_99 with around 2.3 GB is too much and I'm too lazy for it.
Btw, the tetures are maybe not really perfect and someone with better texture skills can fix it. I have the original pds file.

Hui when you're so far the the've done the mod? Looking forward to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.