[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here are the issue with the pubic, what I forget to show you it before.

This result I get if I change the textures inside each girls xx files and replace them also in the 30_00_00.pp.
Pubic_issue-1.jpg

Here you can see what will happen, when I change the material name from cw_M_Kmnpb_00_00 into a other name like cw_M_Kmoza_00_00.
The texture is visible now, but I can not remove it by pressing the "9" key and it has also the wrong colour. It is always yellow/brown.
Pubic_issue-2.jpg

Here are the issue with the pubic, what I forget to show you it before.

This result I get if I change the textures inside each girls xx files and replace them also in the 30_00_00.pp.
View attachment 3279

Here you can see what will happen, when I change the material name from cw_M_Kmnpb_00_00 into a other name like cw_M_Kmoza_00_00.
The texture is visible now, but I can not remove it by pressing the "9" key and it has also the wrong colour. It is always yellow/brown.
View attachment 3280

Isn't there an .lst somewhere in which you'd need to to apply the change of material to also?

hey guys, nice to see that the HF community migrated here. mostly, at least. will you be releasing a patch for the game (I won't call it HF Patch, since this is not HF). also, good luck on the uncensor, I'm waiting for it, as well as for the translation.

another thing - HF worked fine yesterday, although I wasn't able to access anything. it's down right now - will that be permanent?

Hey guys!

i'm another HF refugee! although i was never really an active user neither a modder(there were already so many talented guys in the community) i've decided to try and also give you guys some aid.

i've been messing around with SB3UGS and managed to get the male uncensored(i used profundis model from Yuusha).
it was a little tricky, if i simply replaced the censored mesh the textures would still behave as a mosaic(not sure if i can explain very well).
it seems the game engine's automatically makes the texture from the censored mesh to behave as a mosaic, doesn't matter if you swap textures, erase the original mesh etc.

but i came up with a simple solution, first i extracted the original censored mesh(FBX format).
the i imported it again as an extra mesh(so the game's engine wouldn't read it as the original censored mesh, therefore the texture wouldn't behave as a mosaic).
then i simply replaced this new extra mesh with Profundis mod from Yuusha.

i also tried to tweak the texture a little bit, problem is im not a very good texture guy haha!
but i can always send you guys the file so you can edit yourselves.

i'm uploading some screen with the result so far.IW_maleunc_1.jpgIW_maleunc_2.jpg

Not a bad begin.
My idea was/is to use the penis from PPD.

Hey guys!

i'm another HF refugee! although i was never really an active user neither a modder(there were already so many talented guys in the community) i've decided to try and also give you guys some aid.

HF is back, so we continue here or on HF ?

Hey Guys!

so it seems HF is back indeed! the server is still a little clumsy though.

FutaBoy about the uncensor no problems there man! specially because after the extra mesh trick it gets pretty quick and easy to swap models.
I will see if i can find the mod from PPD to give it a try.
i gave another couple of tweaks to the current project, but i got some problems and i need help from you guys.

the thing is, in some positions that infamous weird twisting happens to the geometry(similar to what happened with MusuMakeup and PPD).
to be honest i have no idea how to mod and correct the animations!

Reactions: Inquisitor
This is normal with the that twisted and rotating animations. Illusion did it purposely, to make the uncensoring more difficult.
Or they really unlearnt it, how to create the right animations.

FutaBoy about the uncensor no problems there man! specially because after the extra mesh trick it gets pretty quick and easy to swap models.
I will see if i can find the mod from PPD to give it a try.
i gave another couple of tweaks to the current project, but i got some problems and i need help from you guys.

the thing is, in some positions that infamous weird twisting happens to the geometry(similar to what happened with MusuMakeup and PPD).
to be honest i have no idea how to mod and correct the animations!
Variety! It would be cool if you would continue with the Yuusha version. I would not be surprised to see a PPD like male uncensor from maliwei or lds. And I would really appreciate to see both versions.

As long as you use all bones - or more precisely weights of certain leaf bones - you will have these twists. The male uncensor for PPD solved that problem by throwing away the bones repectively. The disadvantage is that the penis got very stiff. This prevents also fixing single unprecise animations. Unfortunately reverting Illusion's "animation protection" requires a very amount of work if done manually or a very good mathematician (some frames were moved several levels up in the hierarchy and are now new roots, but they should be childs).

[MENTION=76202]FutaBoy[/MENTION], Illusion did this by intention. It is meant as a protection - they are professionals!

Thanks for the feedback FutaBoy and enimaroah!
you guys rock!

i am almost done with my male uncensor(Yuusha model).
so illusion even messed the hierarchy! man that's a real pain.

another question if i may, where can i find a PP decrypter for IW? can i just use the PPD version? (i need to share the xx files).

Thanks for the feedback FutaBoy and enimaroah!
you guys rock!

i am almost done with my male uncensor(Yuusha model).
so illusion even messed the hierarchy! man that's a real pain.

another question if i may, where can i find a PP decrypter for IW? can i just use the PPD version? (i need to share the xx files).

You could do that with SB3Utility:

Below the pp file's name is the pp menu! Select the units first, then open the Subfile menu and choose Export. Or choose Export in the File to export all units of the pp file.

You could do that with SB3Utility:

Below the pp file's name is the pp menu! Select the units first, then open the Subfile menu and choose Export. Or choose Export in the File to export all units of the pp file.

enimaroah if i were to mod the animations, how would you recommend me to do it? which software and/or method i mean.

enimaroah if i were to mod the animations, how would you recommend me to do it? which software and/or method i mean.

You have several options for editing animations. There is an extension for XA units written by ganota from UV. I dont have it, but it seems to be similiar to the animation track editor written by profundis for the old implementation of SB3U. It would be possible to edit animations with this old version, but it makes things more complicated.

Apart from these "free" editors there are several professionals, of course. And the top two are Maya and Max from Autodesk. Top because they are used by a number of modders and you can get help easier for these. I am using Maya 2013.

Less known is Toy Studio, but somebody told me to have edited animations with it.

The best results I had with FBX and Collada (non-FBX version) formats for exchange to and from Autodesk products. SB3U exports and imports animations also to and from DirectX format.

Whichever editor you will choose finally, have a look at some tutorials for every candidate. It takes a lot of time to learn the GUI and each is different from the other.

Reactions: Rock N Roll Racer
You have several options for editing animations. There is an extension for XA units written by ganota from UV. I dont have it, but it seems to be similiar to the animation track editor written by profundis for the old implementation of SB3U. It would be possible to edit animations with this old version, but it makes things more complicated.

Apart from these "free" editors there are several professionals, of course. And the top two are Maya and Max from Autodesk. Top because they are used by a number of modders and you can get help easier for these. I am using Maya 2013.

Less known is Toy Studio, but somebody told me to have edited animations with it.

The best results I had with FBX and Collada (non-FBX version) formats for exchange to and from Autodesk products. SB3U exports and imports animations also to and from DirectX format.

Whichever editor you will choose finally, have a look at some tutorials for every candidate. It takes a lot of time to learn the GUI and each is different from the other.

thanks enimaroah! i work professionally with Maya (rigging and animation, i suck at modeling!).
FutaBoy also mentioned the possibility of Maya, for me it would be the best way to go no doubt.

sorry if i am asking to much but how could i export those .xa file to edit them in Maya? i would also need to export the base mesh correct(FBX maybe)?
i messed around a little with the .xa files in SB3UGS, but i am clueless as to how i properly send them to Maya.

You have to open xx and xa (or even several xa units) simultaneously, then select the mesh the xa units are for, change the format to FBX and take a look at the options - especially the keyframes. Then Export.

Importing an FBX takes a step more. Drop the FBX into SB3U and check the options in the workspace (there are context menus!). Drag the imported animations into the xa's Animation list. Dont apply unchanged tracks! You will most often increase the number of tracks with Euler flips. Only apply what you edited in Maya.

Attachments

• ExportingAnimations.jpg
    ExportingAnimations.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 702
Reactions: Rock N Roll Racer
You have to open xx and xa (or even several xa units) simultaneously, then select the mesh the xa units are for, change the format to FBX and take a look at the options - especially the keyframes. Then Export.

Importing an FBX takes a step more. Drop the FBX into SB3U and check the options in the workspace (there are context menus!). Drag the imported animations into the xa's Animation list. Dont apply unchanged tracks! You will most often increase the number of tracks with Euler flips. Only apply what you edited in Maya.

Thanks! you are a true rockstar man!
i'll give a try later today, i will be posting any updates on the project.

Hey Guys!

i have some updates on my project(fixing the twist).

thanks to enimaroah i have successfully exported IW's animation files into Maya.

i have to say it will be quite hardcore fixing those animations, i won't be able to fix all of them on my own.
the .xa files can be found inside 08_00_00.pp, loads of them require fixing.

i already started fixing the cowgirl position, i hope to be posting it soon.

on another subject Futaboy your female uncensor is pure rock n roll man! great job!

Is there the possibility wherein SB3UGS bump mapping program on the polygon fieguren apply?

Your question could mean that you would want to see Normal maps and Specular maps from the second to the fourth texture slot in the renderer of SB3UGS applied on meshes. It could be done but not from me, because this meaning of the texture slots is specific to PPD/PSP/IW. The second reason is that I dont know why one of the maps is assigned in two slots. With other words the result in SB3UGS would not look like in game.

Or did you mean that you would like SB3UGS to create Normal maps and Specular maps or support external generators for them? This would be out of scope for SB3UGS, sorry.

Making experiments with both type of maps can be done without the need to restart the game since character loading loads the textures also anew. Apply a new version of a map, save the pp file, reload the character in game/poser. Or use a professional editor (Maya, etc.) and produce a preview inside these.

[MENTION=77173]Rock N Roll Racer[/MENTION]:
I warned you :P This problem became visible with the first uncensor for PPD and I know only one who would have fixed animations if it would have been possible to do in SB3UGS like it was with the animation track editor for AA. I doubt that you will find motivated modders who were also able to edit animations with other tools and would support you. Your project is awesome, nevertheless! :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread