[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Immoral Ward

Looks like something mk2000 did on a PPD/PSP mod (which he later removed), members had to pm for a password protecting the archive or w/e it was.
(I lost my interest quite fast.)

The origin comes from Uppervolta-3d.net created by [PPD] Ver.SASIMI I was ordered to modify it that it all fits on the nipple body face texture.

I would do some modding myself but I Lack and of the talent to do so :(

Then you're in the right place Buu.
Ask your question and they are most likely to be answered by the modders here. ;)

I would do some modding myself but I Lack and of the talent to do so :(

u're look like same with me :spitlaugh: and now i think i have friend ( u're )
let's do something to make some modd by self and learn from modders in here :cramming:

Does anyone know the. Pp. (xx) file where the head is? Because my plan is to create a UV map. The body is indeed present in almost every file (xx).

okay I nearly finish the female uncensor, but I have to edit the svix files which really sucks.

This is the result without fixed svix files.
View attachment 3070

This is the result with the merged vagina and body mesh.
View attachment 3071

I will only fix the svix files for the main bodies and the bonus stuff include in 99_00_01.pp, 99_00_02.pp and 99_00_03.pp.
The 99_00_99 with around 2.3 GB is too much and I'm too lazy for it.
Btw, the tetures are maybe not really perfect and someone with better texture skills can fix it. I have the original pds file.

Looks great !

Reactions: kuuyann
Hello from uppervolter3d.net there is a hair mod which is the reflection of the hair there. but it's only been a test as the. statement of the Modder I have to get in the mod if this mod was fed the reflection of the figure is only the head. the body has no more to the mod. The hair reflector is in my opinion very highly of the image. I've got something around experimenting and have created a better version. It is of course available. PS: Unfortunately, I have no idea how I set my improved version. maybe one of you can take the time under the microscope.

[IMB]髪にツヤを付けてみた

30_00_00.pp

cf_20_00_00.xx
cf_20_01_00.xx
cf_20_02_00.xx
cf_20_03_00.xx
cf_20_04_00.xx

Download

Sorry for my bad english

u're look like same with me :spitlaugh: and now i think i have friend ( u're )
let's do something to make some modd by self and learn from modders in here :cramming:
Awesome:cheering: Now I just got to figure what mod I should start out with.

Awesome:cheering: Now I just got to figure what mod I should start out with.

what yea,i think i don't know too what i should to start if want to make a modd ( forget to backup text message from mr.enimaroah in my profile HF :swearveng: )
he told me about what i should start it

what yea,i think i don't know too what i should to start if want to make a modd ( forget to backup text message from mr.enimaroah in my profile HF :swearveng: )
he told me about what i should start it

Was it possibly about starting small? Like taking static meshes/models and make things such as studio objects of them?

Okay I'm nearly done with the female uncensor for the main game.
But I have still to fix those sviex files, which are confusing me. I don't know which model (*.xx) I have to use as template. Sometimes I get a message that the index, value or what it is, is not match and sometimes the sviex editor works, but I don't see any changes. How I said, it confuses me. :reallyconfused:

The censored pubic “kmoza“ troubles me really. I tried it many times to remove the mosaic, but it won't work. I don't know what Illusion did this time to make is hard to uncensor it.
I changed the textures in the xx file and I replaced them also in the 30_00_00.pp file.
The mosaics are still visible and are not flickering. There is also an 07_00_00.pp file, which includes also textures. The funny thing comes now. When I replace there also the textures, than is the pubic not visible, only the second non censored one (kreal) is still working.
To set the Hex codes is also not working. I used also the uncensored pubic hair from PPD, with the Hex and the textures. Still the same problem. (-_-)
Maybe anyone have the key to solve that mystery.

The only good thing is, the dildo is working fine and with the ligh gloss effect, it looks really sexy. :fulfilled:

Reactions: MiniMax
Okay I'm nearly done with the female uncensor for the main game.
But I have still to fix those sviex files, which are confusing me. I don't know which model (*.xx) I have to use as template. Sometimes I get a message that the index, value or what it is, is not match and sometimes the sviex editor works, but I don't see any changes. How I said, it confuses me. :reallyconfused:

The censored pubic “kmoza“ troubles me really. I tried it many times to remove the mosaic, but it won't work. I don't know what Illusion did this time to make is hard to uncensor it.
I changed the textures in the xx file and I replaced them also in the 30_00_00.pp file.
The mosaics are still visible and are not flickering. There is also an 07_00_00.pp file, which includes also textures. The funny thing comes now. When I replace there also the textures, than is the pubic not visible, only the second non censored one (kreal) is still working.
To set the Hex codes is also not working. I used also the uncensored pubic hair from PPD, with the Hex and the textures. Still the same problem. (-_-)
Maybe anyone have the key to solve that mystery.

The only good thing is, the dildo is working fine and with the ligh gloss effect, it looks really sexy. :fulfilled:
I'm sorry that it is so much work and so difficult! It seems like Illusion is really putting some effort into making it more difficult to uncensor. That has been true for the last few games and it's just sad that they spend time on that.

Was it possibly about starting small? Like taking static meshes/models and make things such as studio objects of them?

yea yea yea like that :D,can u give me some tutor what i should start to make objects(for studio) sir?? :giveme:

I will not give up, cause I spent to much time into it. I will find some alternatives, for the first.
The body textures needs also an complete re-edit, cause you can see on the legs and vagina the bad crossovers. This is work for some very good texturer and also you can create an better pubic textur.
I have the psd files, if needed.

But how to work with that sviex??? :reallyconfused:

Reactions: Inquisitor
Sorry [MENTION=76202]FutaBoy[/MENTION], I was off during the weekend. I started to look how to make an uncensor for IW myself last week. I can help you with the SVIEX units. They are compatible to PPD/PSP and can therefore be created with SB3UGS. I'll give you the details later today.

[MENTION=76603]Buu[/MENTION], learn the contents of the pp files first. You should get yourself familiar with the extractors (decrypters like PPVerDecrypt) and SB3UGS likewise. At the beginning just replace a texture in game, e.g. one of the GUI. If you like to venture on, have a look at the small procedure in the first post of SB3Utility (GUI + Script) - Glossary & Tutorials. If something is unclear and you cant find an explanation in that thread ask! Please try to decide if your question is game related or more general and choose the thread in which you post repectively. Thank you and good luck :)

[MENTION=76202]FutaBoy[/MENTION], to save the pp file faster I modded 99_00_02.pp. The following example is for the white underwear.

The naked body in this file is in cf_00_00_03.xx. I took it for the correct normals which are inside the sviex units with the same name. Just open this xx unit. You dont have to select any mesh. Then press Alt-N or select the SVIEX Normals Approximation from the main menu. Set Correctly Lit Meshes to "cf_00_00_03.xx -> 99_00_02.pp" to learn which submeshes are inside of the sviex units. The result should be only the submeshes 0, 2, 4 of cw_O_body_99_00.

I inserted the uncensor as an extra mesh into cf_00_27_01.xx with the name from the source, e.g. cw_O_body_04_01. But you could also insert the uncensor as a submesh of the body. This would be a problem for the SVIEX generation. Open your target xx unit, and press Alt-N again. Select Correctly Lit Meshes again, but this time to "cf_00_27_01.xx -> 99_00_02.pp". Which submeshes need those normals? The submeshes 0, 2, 4 of mesh cw_O_99_00 and submesh 0 of sexysitagi_ue_00. Fine, we have all we need to compute new normals.

1. Prerequired is that your target has good normals. Show cw_O_body_99_00 and sexysitagi_ue_00 together in the renderer and compute Normals... if required.
  2. Show both meshes in the renderer and press Alt-N again.
  3. Select Correctly Lit Meshes to "cf_00_00_03.xx ..."
  4. Select Selected Target Meshes to "cf_00_27_01.xx ...":
    • cw_O_body_99_00's Targeted Submeshes to 0, 2, 4
    • sexysitagi_ue_00's Targeted Submeshes to 0. It is only one submesh in this mesh, so you could leave it as -1.
  5. Approximate Target Normals

Last edited:

I not understand English :( it's complicated software
you understand French?

Will there be a patch(uncensor) soon for this game?

you understand French?

Will there be a patch(uncensor) soon for this game?

Effectivement, un mod devrait sortir bientôt. FutaBoy travaille dessus en ce moment même, mais la façon dont sont structurés les modèles 3D du jeu rend la tâche assez difficile. Ce qui retarde un peu la sortie dudit mod...

Le mod sera sûrement "Wizzard-ready", et donc facile à installer, sans avoir à modifier manuellement les fichiers du jeu avec SB3U. Et en général, une fois le jeu "décensuré", Inquisitor sort une première version de son traditionnel HF Patch, qui comprendra aussi sûrement la traduction d'une partie de l'interface.

En cas de soucis, tu peux m'envoyer un MP.

Effectivement, un mod devrait sortir bientôt. FutaBoy travaille dessus en ce moment même, mais la façon dont sont structurés les modèles 3D du jeu rend la tâche assez difficile. Ce qui retarde un peu la sortie dudit mod...

Le mod sera sûrement "Wizzard-ready", et donc facile à installer, sans avoir à modifier manuellement les fichiers du jeu avec SB3U. Et en général, une fois le jeu "décensuré", Inquisitor sort une première version de son traditionnel HF Patch, qui comprendra aussi sûrement la traduction d'une partie de l'interface.

En cas de soucis, tu peux m'envoyer un MP.

Haaa super un français :D merci dr yoshi pour les informations, enfin bon j'ai essayé "SB3UGS_v0.5.6" mais c'est compliqué avec tout c'est fichier, enfin j'ai réussi à visionner certains peau et vêtement ect^^
haa a great French :D thank you for the information Dr. Yoshi finally good I tried "SB3UGS_v0.5.6" but it's complicated with all files "material and texture", finally I managed to watch some skin and clothing """ ^^

haa a great French :D thank you for the information Dr. Yoshi finally good I tried "SB3UGS_v0.5.6" but it's complicated with all files "material and texture", finally I managed to watch some skin and clothing """ ^^
You will need SB3UGS v0.5.7alpha if you want to change 99_00_99.pp (all files bigger 2GB)!

v0.5.7alpha can be found below Experimental Versions in the release post.

Reactions: Inquisitor
Hmmm... something is going wrong. I set the sviex files new, but the uncensor looks now odd.
The seams are indeed not more visible, but the vagina looks flat.
Here you can see what I mean.
SVIEX-comparison.jpg

If I not edit the sviex, than looks the vagina good, but than you have around it the seams.
But maybe I choosed the wrong xx file, where I take the body as correct mesh. I took cf_00_00_03.xx in 03_00_00.pp.bak0 (where the models and sviex files are not modifited).
I'll try it later again.

Here a preview from the vibrator. :laughpanda:
Hand-Vibrator.jpg

Sure I should keep the original model and could only change the texture, but this would be no fun. :XD:

Last edited:
Reactions: Digitalartnet
Haaa super un français :D merci dr yoshi pour les informations, enfin bon j'ai essayé "SB3UGS_v0.5.6" mais c'est compliqué avec tout c'est fichier, enfin j'ai réussi à visionner certains peau et vêtement ect^^

Yop, pas qu'un français j'immagine. Par contre je pense qu'il faudra que tu te forces à lire et écrire en anglais étant donné que la communauté est totalement multilangue. Essaye avec Google trad faute de mieux. En ce qui concerne l'ouverture des textures etc, qui a faire se taff identifie les sur le forum je pense que ça avancera l'uncensor patch.

Hmmm... something is going wrong. I set the sviex files new, but the uncensor looks now odd.
The seams are indeed not more visible, but the vagina looks flat.
Here you can see what I mean.
View attachment 3256

If I not edit the sviex, than looks the vagina good, but than you have around it the seams.
But maybe I choosed the wrong xx file, where I take the body as correct mesh. I took cf_00_00_03.xx in 03_00_00.pp.bak0 (where the models and sviex files are not modifited).
I'll try it later again.

Here a preview from the vibrator. :laughpanda:
View attachment 3255

Sure I should keep the original model and could only change the texture, but this would be no fun. :XD:

You edit extracted sviex file with ? Photoshop ? Do you tried to upscale the light texture ? Ratio with pussy texture ?
Do you add "Dust & Scratches" to see the result ? I never edit sviex but i already edit some texture and lighting, all the time i must cheat with lightning layer :@

Vibrator.... looks glossy as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]