[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

swipe female to male and the other way around

how to swip male into female, so i can apply female animations and everything on the male and the other way around, i want to put on a strapon on the female and get a bit kinky LOL. is there anyway? help?

The latest update seems to have broken all of my plugins..anyone else?

*EDIT at least the translation works but GGmod..shortcuths...skintext mod...some others.

*EDIT #2 -- Never mind lol I'm an idiot. Forgot to patch the exe's with IPA. All good now

Last edited:
Help request :)

You know how to tell me which long blond hair to which recent hair package belongs, maybe it's SK hair, is there another one? https://i.imgbox.com/wfdyGR0G.jpg

I want uninstall because generate ID conflict with other hairstyle

and.. Can you tell me from which Clothes Pack or file name is this Swimsuit..? https://i.imgbox.com/DJEu55QF.png

the outfit are from HS_Sexy_Secretary_Outfits "https://mega.nz/#!o4JCyB7K!QrNFfYzRzjDt6rxCLMgINR3Pzg85kSQWh5465tRgRkU", if u still have the zip/rar data use it as guide to delete the file.
i was using that mod before until that clipping issue appear, good thing i still have raw file since honey select are not using mod manager anymore like illusion wizard or nexus mod manager

I am looking for a mod that does the equivalent of FK in studioneo for the normal studio... studioneo does not save my advanced IK settings, so I have to do it again every load. It is very frustrating :-/

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

i cant find mods used in these scenes.(bondage tools etc.)
anyone know what is?
from http://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user:EVS
0e87102a4407a9528230859d91c196417e35fe98.png

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place or if this was asked a hundred times before but im not sure how to properly install mods (clothing, accessories etc) do i have to put the .unity3d file in the chara folder? because thats what i did but after using the WideSlidePatch there was no extra stuff in the character maker, am i missing some important part or im not even doing what im suppossed to do lol.

Thanks for your help everyone

Last edited:
Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place or if this was asked a hundred times before but im not sure how to properly install mods (clothing, accessories etc) do i have to put the .unity3d file in the chara folder? because thats what i did but after using the WideSlidePatch there was no extra stuff in the character maker, am i missing some important part or im not even doing what im suppossed to do lol.

Thanks for your help everyone

Most mods need only be pasted into your C://illusion/honeyselect/Plugins folder. Then you need to patch it with IPA.

Hello, so:
- I just downloaded the game (non-Party) (using the FitGirl repack torrent one); and downloaded it + the EMF patch... then realized that it wasn't the updated one.
- I downloaded the "latest" version of the game through:
--- https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-requests/4766-[illusion]-honey-select-download/
- and installed the following mods so far
--- HSParty Graphic Patch ver.170527
--- (SBX2.5)4K Texture Pack
--- IPA
--- GGmod
--- WideSlider
--- HS_AdditionalBoneModifier
+ 100% save file
- following every step the site mentioned.
- I launched the game, and made a comparison: The old one (1.11) via the EMF patch had better quality than the new one. What am I missing/doing wrong? See attachment for comparison.

1.11 + EMF patch
View attachment 16608

1.2 + installation + mods mentioned above
View attachment 16609

Guys I Need Your Help..! :(

I do not see / can not find some medical items such as Speculum, Chairs and operating room equipment (table, lights and Etc..), in Studio Neo I do not find them!

while if I use the old Studio, under the "Medical" items there are! see my screen from old Studio 64.exe: https://i.imgbox.com/O87WSqPU.png

while in Studio Neo there are not!

Maybe in Studio Neo the Speculum and other medical items are under another category?

in Studio Neo I have only a "[M]Medical" category and I do not have the only "Medical" category in Studio Neo, but only "[M]Medical", where different medical items are missing..!

How can I fix it, please :confused:

Guys I Need Your Help..! :(

I do not see / can not find some medical items such as Speculum, Chairs and operating room equipment (table, lights and Etc..), in Studio Neo I do not find them!

while if I use the old Studio, under the "Medical" items there are! see my screen from old Studio 64.exe: https://i.imgbox.com/O87WSqPU.png

while in Studio Neo there are not!

Maybe in Studio Neo the Speculum and other medical items are under another category?

in Studio Neo I have only a "[M]Medical" category and I do not have the only "Medical" category in Studio Neo, but only "[M]Medical", where different medical items are missing..!

How can I fix it, please :confused:

Accessory>Cusco

Could someone explain how to make the physical/moving skirts/bottoms to be static?
Because sometimes just deleting the skirt bones won't make a desireable effect and sometimems could even distort the model.
(been screwing around in blender)
Any leads?
BTW: Is there a some sort of list of all skirt-related bones?

Hey guys, i dont know if im right here or i should go to the FAQ Thread.

Anyways i encountered this after installing 4K skin textures, and even removing 4K Skins didnt solve my Problem.

I get a Crash everytime i try to launch an H-Scene. The girl loads, talks to me, the scene starts loading in crashes on 50% everytime.

If you can see something in the error.log i'm willing to post it too.

So I have the main game, the expansion and idol dlc. I also have 512vpall and the last update. What's the proper order to install if you're going to use the hf patch? Everytime I use it the translation doesn't fully translation all the menus, so I had to revert back to 512. Is the translation just not out for party or what? Also is there any merit to installing 512 sub updates and 519 and just the battle dlc not the battle arena expansion.
Also is there a link to a modding guide

You have to dig deep in the thread to get the real deal. They are also working on the full translation m8, its not something that just happens. As to the 4k skin I am sadly at a loss I dont know what the fuck has happened to your game and would advise you to install anew. Do not use the MF & EMF patches on hongfire - they are hopelessly outdated.(I dont know why they have them pinned still) Importing voices you cannot do the normal way. Only thing that I can see you could do is ask Enimaorah or whatever on Hongfire, he seems very capable in those venues!

I have 2 problems that I can not solve in studio Neo...

First About ShortcutsHS : I often use Trilight Lighting... I add 3 character.. And I can see the shadows perfectly..
But after adding 4th person in to scene :.. The shadows in the scene suddenly dissapears ..!
I should delete the 4th character to get them back ..
Is there a limit setting for Shortcust HS plugin for shadows..?

Second Question is about Gimmicks : How to parent a character to a Gimmick...? After my all efforts I could not make it :D

The shadows in the scene suddenly dissapear..!
I should delete the 4th character to get them back

This also happens for me when i add too many spotlights (some clothes disappear, eyes get all white)
So it's probably a question for the game itself

How to parent a character to a Gimmick...?

Only possible with HS StudioNEO Addon Plugin, dunno where to get it though

Reactions: smoothlaunch
So I have the main game, the expansion and idol dlc. I also have 512vpall and the last update. What's the proper order to install if you're going to use the hf patch? Everytime I use it the translation doesn't fully translation all the menus, so I had to revert back to 512. Is the translation just not out for party or what? Also is there any merit to installing 512 sub updates and 519 and just the battle dlc not the battle arena expansion.
Also is there a link to a modding guide

Well there is this.... but you need to fully update your game.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/translation-party-dlc-studio-neo-english-translation-all-one-623523/

So I just started "playing" this game and I had a few questions I wanted to clarify if anyone at all can help me.

1. To download a character I simply save the .png file into UserData>chara>female/male right?
2. If the character does not appear in the game then that means I'm missing a mod right?
3. Is there a way to tell which mods I am missing?
4. To download a mod, all I have to do is add the mod files into abdata or Plugins respectively right?
5. What is the purpose of IPA and WideSliderPatch?

Thank you so much in advanced!

So I just started "playing" this game and I had a few questions I wanted to clarify if anyone at all can help me.

1. To download a character I simply save the .png file into UserData>chara>female/male right?
2. If the character does not appear in the game then that means I'm missing a mod right?
3. Is there a way to tell which mods I am missing?
4. To download a mod, all I have to do is add the mod files into abdata or Plugins respectively right?
5. What is the purpose of IPA and WideSliderPatch?

Thank you so much in advanced!

1. Yes, same for scene cards, which would go into the Studio folder or the StudioNeo folder.
2. No. If a character does not appear in your game then your game is out of date, i.e. you do not have the Party DLC installed, you can verify this by checking the menu that pops up when you first start the game, it will tell you the version number, you want version 1.20
3. No, other than things not showing up, aside from characters and scenes, those only don't show up (as long as they are valid. png files called "Cards") if the game version is out of date.
4. Yes. Although some mods don't come in the proper folder structure sometimes and those are more tricky to figure out at times.
5. IPA will allow your plugins to function and do what they are intended to do. IPA stands for Illusion Plugin Architecture. The wideslider patch will allow you to use slider values in excess of 100 and less than 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08