[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

1. Yes, same for scene cards, which would go into the Studio folder or the StudioNeo folder.
2. No. If a character does not appear in your game then your game is out of date, i.e. you do not have the Party DLC installed, you can verify this by checking the menu that pops up when you first start the game, it will tell you the version number, you want version 1.20
3. No, other than things not showing up, aside from characters and scenes, those only don't show up (as long as they are valid. png files called "Cards") if the game version is out of date.
4. Yes. Although some mods don't come in the proper folder structure sometimes and those are more tricky to figure out at times.
5. IPA will allow your plugins to function and do what they are intended to do. IPA stands for Illusion Plugin Architecture. The wideslider patch will allow you to use slider values in excess of 100 and less than 0.

Where can I find the latest version of the game and will I have to re-install the entire game?

Lately there are nice hairs shared on here and HF.. But when it is checked and when you wanna scale these hair with ABM ..You see ..it is not possbile to scale them..
Hairs are here on this post.

I opened the files.. And see there is no root bones for some of them.. I am not so experienced about this .. But this can be cause..? I tried to add a root bones.. But also no bones listed in SB3..

image hosting

How to add them a root bone ..?

I installed a few mods from a clean install, but after checking back on some of the maps I found that the water in the bath house and hot springs have disappeared. Is this normal during the process?

Hello! Im having a problem with my game and hoped someone could help me. I think it might be a broken mod or too many mods. I will try to be as detailed as possible.

My problem is characters wont load sometimes. Then the game just bugs out, but I can fix it by switching from character to character until it loads one properly.

In Studio Neo, I load a character and sometimes she will be in a lying pose with one hand on her leg and one hand over her chest. I cannot change anything about the character. Its treated like an object rather than character. On the "Workspace" area, it doesnt have an arrow thing like characters always do. When I go to Anim tab it does nothing. If I reload the character it will work eventually. But even if I delete the girl that glitched, her body will stay there. So I have to restart studio neo to clean the body away. If I try to load the pre-made scenes that come with Studio Neo, it will never load right. It will only load 1 character at most and the scene never changes either. Like buildings and stuff. But its not just Studio Neo!

In the old studio it sometimes wont show a specific girls name in the list of girls. So I load her in then I cant delete her or select her.

And in the main game if I go to female character maker from the main menu, it shows the default girl but all the menus are blank. Even the color picker thing is just white. I can move the camera around. If I try to click exit it does nothing, so I have to ctrl-shift-escape to close it. Sometimes it loads properly and I can make characters. Its like 30% to not work.

If I go to the main game and click See girls then sometimes when I click on a girl, the camera wont change and neither will the stats or name of the girl. If I choose another girl and go back and forth it will eventually load her in right.

At first I thought a character card was broken. I heard about broke character cards making the game not work. So I moved all my characters from userdata->chara and chara_old out of the honey select game folder. Then I made 2 new characters. Problem still happens. I have lots of clothing mods and the high heel mod, wideslider, bonemod, IPA, and the one that says press S to disable when you launch. Cant remember the name sorry.

I have the original game backed up but not my mods. I dont want to download my mods again because I have slow internet. Almost dial up speeds and it disconnects sometimes which will ruin a download. But if I have to I will. Hoping someone here can help.

I've updated my HS from 1.11 to 1.20 using honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all, and updated some mods/plugins.
And now I have troubles with camera: at some point on both(x/y) axes it flips over while i rotate it. Is here any solution?
cb2ed8522f3fe0c11ced9ad164cdd0e8.png

HS camera controls a little bit awkward...
You can use numpad8 to roll camera to other side. 180 degree...
This way it will be up side down..
Now use camera roll keys to rotate it in the camera direction 180 degree.
This will fix the axes..
Or just hit A key..
Just found out it also resets camera ...

Probably you flipped the camera axes with rolling your view if you were taking a look from above.. I had that problem a few times. I am glad to hear it helped. :)

Probably you flipped the camera axes with rolling your view if you were taking a look from above.. I had that problem a few times. I am glad to hear it helped. :)

Unfortunately it didn't help. I shoot a short vid.
It makes mouse inverted and flips-over camera when it reaches some points.
[video]https://streamable.com/s/6fa08/bwuunv[/video]

Oh Zedmed i see what you mean. It flips the Z angle randomly..
I think the reason should be ... a plugin that creating a conflict.
I did not have such problem.. Main game never had such a problem on my side.. Shortcuts plugin creates some of them now and then. So i don't use it. It has many controls on camera.
ShortcutsHS and HsStudioAddon is safe. And Lockon plugin too. You do not have to disable them...
Try renaming other plugins one by one by adding a _ at the end. And check if it fixes...

I removed every .dll in plugins, it didn't help (

UPD: seems i figured it out, i had to disable shortcuts plugin by pressing S, lol

Last edited:
Hey guise,
I'm looking for a face tattoo of sports "black eye", just a think line under each eye usually used in baseball and (a)football. I'm half tempted to try to make it myself because it's such a simple design but I'm really hoping one already exists so I don't have to go messing with SB3utility and learning exactly how face tattoos work. Any help/suggestions?

I need help for some texture issue here. I never realise it until recent. My Tatoo texture went misalligned in studio.

I have plasticmind's 4K texture and ozmul 4K tatoo and freckel texture installed but i just realize this.

In chara maker my texture were fine
HoneySelect_64 2017-09-02 16-22-39.png

but in studio, the texture went oversize, as if my tatoo texture size are in wrong size for the body texture, which is not.
HoneyStudio_64 2017-09-02 16-18-45.png

is this cause by other mod, or which mod that can also causing texture mismatch in studio?.

Im really hope for a hint or answer, cheers!

Lately there are nice hairs shared on here and HF.. But when it is checked and when you wanna scale these hair with ABM ..You see ..it is not possbile to scale them..
Hairs are here on this post.

I opened the files.. And see there is no root bones for some of them.. I am not so experienced about this .. But this can be cause..? I tried to add a root bones.. But also no bones listed in SB3..

How to add them a root bone ..?

There is no root bone because it is a MeshRenderer, not a SkinnedMeshRenderer. A hair which can not obey to DynamicBone physics.

The hair mesh would need to be skinned (some say rigged). For hair this is an easy process, but you need a 3d editor like Maya or Blender. When the mesh is skinned and you would replace it then Sb3UGS will find a root bone for it.

Questions like this should be asked in any modding discussion or even in the thread for Sb3UGS. If you need more details then please ask there.

Reactions: smoothlaunch
When i download honeyparty_01_plus_0512 to get the armored dress View attachment 17124 it is not showing up.
I only get the shoulders but the rest dosn't show up in the game. I have tried HSConflictResolver but wont work either. Has anyone had the same problem?

EDIT- Nvm. I found the problem. Had to update to the latest version of HSConflictResolver to get it to work.

*Edit.: Nevermind. Found out the answer to my question.

Last edited:
hey just wondering whats the main files that could cause the tattoo to be off position?

for example my "neck tattoo" appears on the back of the character

hey just wondering whats the main files that could cause the tattoo to be off position?

for example my "neck tattoo" appears on the back of the character

Are you using 4k body texture mod?

Hi guy, How can I hide breast slider panel in the main game? I don't know what name of this mod (I download the game from complilation pack) but it's from MenuMod.dll any help will be appreciated.
Honey_Select_64_2017-12-13_15-24-24.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.