Hi, guys I'm new to this kind of game and just learn how to mod in HS. but there's something I can't understand and it'd be great if you guys tell me.
That thing is yesterday I found a nice character from user in the sharing thread wearing Nun outfit. I downloaded cha and clothing cards including necessary mods from him trying to load the outfit but it can't load to the game for some reason. (Character is loaded but outfit is not)

The game is already updated with the latest update "N" and I found Nun outfit card in the game folder but it didn't add to clothing section in game. What did I do wrong?

P.S. Sry for my Eng skill and thx in advance.

Hi, guys I'm new to this kind of game and just learn how to mod in HS. but there's something I can't understand and it'd be great if you guys tell me.
That thing is yesterday I found a nice character from user in the sharing thread wearing Nun outfit. I downloaded cha and clothing cards including necessary mods from him trying to load the outfit but it can't load to the game for some reason. (Character is loaded but outfit is not)

The game is already updated with the latest update "N" and I found Nun outfit card in the game folder but it didn't add to clothing section in game. What did I do wrong?

I assume that you put the clothing card in the appropriate folder?

The cards do not include any items like clothing, shoes or hair. All they do is keep a record of what items the characters use and how the character looks like (height, skin color, hair color, etc.). If you don't have the necessary items and mods already in your system, loading the cards wouldn't add them.

The nun outfit came in the 09/23 patch. Check in directory Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/chara. If you have file cf_top_06.unity3d then it is in your system, if the file is not there you may have missed one or more patches.

The cards do not include any items like clothing, shoes or hair. All they do is keep a record of what items the characters use and how the character looks like (height, skin color, hair color, etc.). If you don't have the necessary items and mods already in your system, loading the cards wouldn't add them.

The nun outfit came in the 09/23 patch. Check in directory Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/chara. If you have file cf_top_06.unity3d then it is in your system, if the file is not there you may have missed one or more patches.

Just to clarify for clarity's sake, there are two types of files that you can share, the character card and the clothing card.

So, if you have the clothing card installed properly, that should add a new coordinated clothing set to your list in the maker. Right?

How can i change the character personality? do i need any mod?

EDIT: Nevermind, i've already found it.

Last edited:

I already have cf_top_06.unity3d in the game folder/putting clothes card in coordinate, but when I load them to character it come with just normal shirt.

Anyway the only update I've installed is the latest one. or i should install respectively from first to last?
I'll back up my save file and reinstall the game. Thank you so much for giving help to a newb like me. haha

Just to clarify for clarity's sake, there are two types of files that you can share, the character card and the clothing card.

So, if you have the clothing card installed properly, that should add a new coordinated clothing set to your list in the maker. Right?

No, the clothing card is not the actual clothing. It is just the references of the clothing put together in a group so that when you load it the game loads all the separated pieces for you. If you don't have the actual clothing installed already the card wouldn't work for you.

I already have cf_top_06.unity3d in the game folder/putting clothes card in coordinate, but when I load them to character it come with just normal shirt.

Anyway the only update I've installed is the latest one. or i should install respectively from first to last?
I'll back up my save file and reinstall the game. Thank you so much for giving help to a newb like me. haha
There are 2 types of updates. The incremental ones just add the data that came out since the previous update. The full ones, which are bigger, group together all the changes that came out since the beginning of game.

No, the clothing card is not the actual clothing. It is just the references of the clothing put together in a group so that when you load it the game loads all the separated pieces for you. If you don't have the actual clothing installed already the card wouldn't work for you.

Yeah, i understand that. Obviously if you don't have the actual meshes installed the clothing card won't work.

My understanding of the issue at hand was that they outfit was not showing up in his list.

The way you had worded in your earlier post made it seem like the clothing card wasn't necessary.

I wanted to clarify that there are two types of files that work with the maker, the character card and the clothing card.

Hello there,

I dunno if this feature is already somehow ingame, necessary or somewhat, but my requestS would be the following:
- Some "unboxing" scenes / features.
- A new category under "Special" featuring: Changing clothes for role play?

What do you think? Is this possible? Would it be a good additional feature? Kinda missed the role playing element. I think this is something a hostess could do well.

Hello there,

I dunno if this feature is already somehow ingame, necessary or somewhat, but my requestS would be the following:
- Some "unboxing" scenes / features.
- A new category under "Special" featuring: Changing clothes for role play?

What do you think? Is this possible? Would it be a good additional feature? Kinda missed the role playing element. I think this is something a hostess could do well.

You can change the girls clothes inside the H-Scenes to any preset outfit. Go to System -> Clothes in the H-Scene menu, or just press the V key. A menu with all the costumes available will show up.

If you want something more detailed, like a combination of clothes you should Press the Customize button when you selec the girl, before the H-Scene and you can change her clothes to whatever combination you want.

Reactions: HornedSenpai
You can change the girls clothes inside the H-Scenes to any preset outfit. Go to System -> Clothes in the H-Scene menu, or just press the V key. A menu with all the costumes available will show up.

If you want something more detailed, like a combination of clothes you should Press the Customize button when you selec the girl, before the H-Scene and you can change her clothes to whatever combination you want.

Yes, I figured this out. Thanks nevertheless!
But an additional special, as striptease, would be nice. Though I don't know how much freedom the game grants modders and how far they are able to go with new features.

Well, and a further suggestion goes without saying: More clothing options! But this will definitely come and is not worth further mentioning, I suppose.

Yes, I figured this out. Thanks nevertheless!
But an additional special, as striptease, would be nice. Though I don't know how much freedom the game grants modders and how far they are able to go with new features.

Well, and a further suggestion goes without saying: More clothing options! But this will definitely come and is not worth further mentioning, I suppose.

I think exporting the dance animation from Studio to the game would be nice.

I also want more clothes, but I hope the modders don't forget about MALE CLOTHES, there are so few it's not even funny, and some of them have to be a jocke. I'm tryng to make an oriental harem room in game, there is no problem to make female warriors, ninjas, samurais, sorceress, princesesess, courtesans and even a queen; there are enough clothes for all of that. The problem is to make a King, there are no male clothes for it.

I think exporting the dance animation from Studio to the game would be nice.

I also want more clothes, but I hope the modders don't forget about MALE CLOTHES, there are so few it's not even funny, and some of them have to be a jocke. I'm tryng to make an oriental harem room in game, there is no problem to make female warriors, ninjas, samurais, sorceress, princesesess, courtesans and even a queen; there are enough clothes for all of that. The problem is to make a King, there are no male clothes for it.
Try this site to see if it will help with what you are looking for:
http://honeymod.blog.jp/archives/8907634.html

Reactions: straight.shota
Request female outfit from Bible black.

Buu, I have put in that request ages ago with prior games. Bible Black I believe is a definite favorite on everyone's list. Indeed, bible black outfits would be nice, ranging from school to BDSM to dark worship cloaks. Same goes for Discipline and I think another one by the same creator is Cleavage, could be mistaken.

Either way we can hope for the best and just be patient and you never know, we may or may not get what is requested. There are still a great and many mods coming our way and they are wonderful. Be sure to always thank the modders for these great mods and just show appreciation so they continue to do great work and share them with everyone. Doing so by, commenting, giving -THANKS- and -LIKES-

maxresdefault.jpg Can anyone make Maria Anderson hair From Sexy Beach 3 Please

Reactions: lconklejean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down