I'm on board with the others, would like to see more hair options available. Also longer eyelash variations maybe.

I got a request that should be fairly simple - I think.(?)
Can someone please take the 'Bunny Suit' swimsuit and make the suit itself invisible? (so that only the bunny tail remains, to make, well, bunny girls).
Then moving that to the pantyhose or maybe gloves slot (or better even, make it an accessoire, if that's an option - albeit all of these would be fine).
- Making it colourable would be sweet, of course, but it's not like that's really too neccessary with bunny tails.
Thanks!

As a second thing (or rather, an idea):
There's already some nice futa mods, but I'm certain it'd be better if the dick and balls were seperated accessoires.
- Then the dick could be easier changed in size and positioned without making the dick go inside the body or hang way off-positioned, and the balls could easily stay the same size regardless of dick size.
Say, going from a flaccid to a hard dick you could change out just the dick, without having to worry about the balls.
This'd surely also please the people who like futas without balls, considering they could just skip those.
It's surely nothing too urgent as - as said - there already are some futa mods, but I'm sure it'd improve on those a lot - surely even just hacking the existing models in two between the dick and ball parts would suffice.

That said, I agree with those above me as well - especially curlier or even wavy hair is missing in HS - Straight hair seems to be a vast majority.

Could we have the "Physics Extensions" mods for vagina & penis (like "HDT Vagina" mod in Skyrim) which make vagina/penis moving on it own when having collision with each other or collision with other physics objects (hand, tongue, dildo, etc)

hdt vagina.jpg

https://my.mixtape.moe/qagcyx.webm

Attachments

• m8dnifb.jpg
    m8dnifb.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 2,190
Last edited:
Re: Honey Select - Nail extension mod, does one exist?

You misunderstood my comment. I was replaying to a post from sk8rock asking if a nail extension mod existed, so I was commenting that one did. Because I forget to include the quote of the original post you thought I was talking about hair.

Ahh I see, gotcha. Yeah I did misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification Belgar17. ;)

Can anyone make SB3 Maria Anderson Hair

How difficult would it be to import more animations for the studio?

I really want to setup some voyeuristic scenes where the models are just doing everyday activities. Such as cleaning, sitting and reading, doing her makeup, that sort of stuff.

To start I'd like to rip the idle animations from AG3 and port them over. I have a small idea of how it has to work with bones and morph targets but I am extremely new to that world and this idea is very daunting to me.

Any advice on how to go about this would be much appreciated.

I'm also wondering if we could rip the animations from VR Kanojo and port them in.

Hello moders, and community. I'm trying to make my own skin texture, and I really sucks, but I'm trying to make a full transparent skin texture, I dont know if is possible, but I want it for sutdio propouse.

and maybe for a Cortana or slime monster girl.....

@AK420:
This can be done by animation retargeting which requires to have a good 3d editor, e.g. Maya.

For this technique you need a source model with skeleton and skinned body and the same for the destination. You would create a full HIK definition for both of them. Then you would switch the destination's driver to the source while you let a source animation play and the destination skeleton is adapted and plays it too. Normally this would be sufficient, but Illusion made some extra bones which need to be driven as well. These extra bones correct the knee and elbow. Maya has another mechanism for this called "driven keys". You would have to define those as well. After this is done you can play every animation of the source and convert it. But the preparation is not done in an hour or two. The effort is high and only worth it if you convert a bunch of source animations.

The bigger part is the destination HIK with the driven keys. But this must be done only once! If you would want to adapt animations from another game, then you can reuse the destination part of the definitions.

Hey I'm a complete idiot who can't texture to save his life. I wanted to make a cheetah print and a snake skin print texture and some other for the skintex mod and I failed miserably.

If someone could make a snake skin, leopard/cheetah print, tiger stripe and faces of the 13th President of the United States, Millard Filmore textures, I will fap happily....fapilly.

Voice Change [REQUEST]

Hi! Is there any mod to change the voice of the girls? I mean between the actual voices of the game.

Thank you enimaroah, I will start looking into those threads and start educating myself.

I use 3DSMax for modeling, so hopefully it has the tools that I will need. I'm sure it does.

Hopefully my brain will be able to ingest all that information and I can start busting out some more animations for my virtual waifus.

Re: Voice Change [REQUEST]

[MENTION=133310]Copagalinua[/MENTION] : Note that I placed your request in the dedicated thread.

Hi! Is there any mod to change the voice of the girls? I mean between the actual voices of the game.

I don't know about any mod that would offer this kind of feature, but this is definitely something that can be done.

Now, you have to understand that each "voice" is basically a set of recorded sentences tied to a specific personality. The only thing that you can achieve is to make a girl with a certain personality says the line of a girl with another personality. Because you'll also have to swap all the texts and events along the related audio tracks.

In the end, you're not going to have a lot of differences between a girl that has the "X" personality and a girl that simply says the lines from the "X" personality with "X" voice (while having another personality). The only things that would differ is the number of points she earns at the end of an H-Session and maybe some of her expressions / idle animations / postures.

At this point, it may be easier to do the opposite : modify her animations or the number of levels she earns.

Re: Voice Change [REQUEST]

[MENTION=133310]Copagalinua[/MENTION] : Note that I placed your request in the dedicated thread.

I don't know about any mod that would offer this kind of feature, but this is definitely something that can be done.

Now, you have to understand that each "voice" is basically a set of recorded sentences tied to a specific personality. The only thing that you can achieve is to make a girl with a certain personality says the line of a girl with another personality. Because you'll also have to swap all the texts and events along the related audio tracks.

In the end, you're not going to have a lot of differences between a girl that has the "X" personality and a girl that simply says the lines from the "X" personality with "X" voice (while having another personality). The only things that would differ is the number of points she earns at the end of an H-Session and maybe some of her expressions / idle animations / postures.

At this point, it may be easier to do the opposite : modify her animations or the number of levels she earns.

I see... So the diferent voices are related to the personality? I was thinking in something like in SBPR that the main heroines have unique voices not related to the personality. So the only thing that i need to do is change the personality of each character until i get the voice that fits better? How can i do that? In the customize option i cannot see an option to change the personality.

where can download new animation sex?(i have all animations of game)
posdate: some good editor for can create animations ?.i use of game but is veri simple(only can use the animations in game)
pardon for my english)

Last edited:

Hiya, looking for the following tattoos & stuff similar:

Body writing - 1477781544211.jpg
Crotch heart - 1477665488016.jpg
Front hair mod used above too (game loads another one for me when loading character card.)

1477781887923.png

Kinda odd that there is the skintexmod but no links to anywhere that has uploads of files to use in it.

I have some things I'd like to see in the future! I wish I new how to mod or I'd help with these ideas, though I imagine it would be somewhat difficult.

Anyways.

The first thing I'd personally like to see is a mod that added duplicates of some of the positions but with different values towards emotions. I.E instead of just one Doggystyle position that has the whole hate value thing with a little horny, maybe one with the Love attribute or primarily the slave, pretty much give some of the animations more options in terms of the emotion feed. I know it sounds really silly, it also could be very difficult for all I know--though the reason I ask is that--its probably a culture thing of course, but--Doggystyle has never translated into a 'hateful' position to me--I'm not saying it couldn't, but I would like the option to use to the doggystyle position without adding to the whole hate thing? I know it sounds petty, and I possible just use a cheat--but I kind of like the slow build up to character's learning positions and stuff, its just odd when a position you know which is really comfortable and not exactly spiteful only increases certain stats for her? ya know?

Hopefully I explained that well.

Some accessory things I'd like to see:

Fox-Tails, Bunny tails, Animal Tails and Ears Period.
More clothes, Futuristic, I'm willing to see anything right now.

But yeah, thanks for considering anyone looking.

can anyone make another texture for the competition swimsuit? just like from speedo, asics, arena etc? thanks

More fashion! It be cool if the were embroidered bomber jackets, shoulder sweater dresses, winter boots clothes, Gyaru belts, etc. I also want hot pants to be used as swimsuit bottoms, though they need to be a bit bigger so the bikini bottom won't show. Also, layered bikinis with thongs under regular bikinis.

Anyone working on liquid or pool face "accessories"? Also a pulled-down panties state like in PlayClub?

actually another that is really missing are tails,like the dragon tail from ag3...well it's what i've been needing before i could recreate certain chars of mine

...no i not really using for dragon chars...but yeah tails in general...i suppose that would be hard as there is no base tail.

The first thing I'd personally like to see is a mod that added duplicates of some of the positions but with different values towards emotions.

Fox-Tails, Bunny tails, Animal Tails and Ears Period.
More clothes, Futuristic, I'm willing to see anything right now.

I see i am not the only who would like some tails acc as well...with you on the positions mod as well i don't like how that works in this game it limits the already paltry positions available...i mean how many of these game have been released,instead of removing they should be adding positions that's why it seems like so few to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down