[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

The option to have sex with 2 girls is grayed out. Do I need to do something ingame to unlock it?

First select the girl on option one then it will take you back.. then select option 2 and choose your second waifu

Honestly I have no clue but everything is here: https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT. Im really glad of my work :rolleyes:

Hmm, seems like I will have to wait a bit for that.. I did a fresh install and am up to date on everything but have no mods on lol..

I have a problem with the studioNeo, I can't use de FK/IK to change the pose of the girl, I can't add items, or use the animation option, I don't know what is wrong the rest of the new dlc wroks like clothes

I have a problem with the studioNeo, I can't use de FK/IK to change the pose of the girl, I can't add items, or use the animation option, I don't know what is wrong the rest of the new dlc wroks like clothes

Have you clicked on the character's name in the box that's on the right hand side of the screen? Once I did that, options like the ones you describe became available.

I have a Rift and have installed all the DLC and patches. When I open the Studio Neo, Steam VR and Occulus opens up too. Is that normal?

Also, while I can get the translation working for the main screen and chara maker it isn't working for Studio Neo. I have the latest IPA too.

Have you clicked on the character's name in the box that's on the right hand side of the screen? Once I did that, options like the ones you describe became available.

I know it's bugged beacuse when I delete any char in the scene, the model don't disappear, it keeps in the screen

I got it running now. I must have missed a file in the initial HS Party install. The UI translations for the main game and character editor/creator don't seem to work, though.

I have many models that use Wide slaider is still not safe to use it?

If you have updated your WideSlider mod and IPA you should be safe, it's working on my side at least.
92cd4a5c4e.png

0543494733.jpg
Just make a backup of your characters just in case the main game change their values (it shouldn't, but better be safe than sorry).

Last edited:
Does anyone has an issue with the makeups?
They don't seem to show up on the characters except the mod and the new DLC ones.

Did 4k by plastic got updated on HF ? Cannot load site.

Please send help.... 6f5cfc66942eb838d15fd186c3f01962.png

The characters fully loads like first second but it goes back to this... It's weird because when I 1st run the game with plugins updated and 4k patch it was perfect...

Installed the new files (Girlcelly's uploads) and now the game does this........ View attachment 15355

That IS the point where the Camera starts out, the action does NOT initiate, and you can see the lists on the right side..... all the action menus are that way. Any ideas? I have the latest MF Patch installed, is that interfering since it's not updated yet? And yes, this is ALL rooms, and every girl I've tried.

If you have updated your WideSlider mod and IPA you should be safe, it's working on my side at least.
92cd4a5c4e.png

0543494733.jpg
Just make a backup of your characters just in case the main game change their values (it shouldn't, but better be safe than sorry).

Mmmm i don't know can you give me the link?, also what is IPA?

Guys, I have a doubt... Is the Idol DLC set the same as the 12/26 Studio Ver 6 update? Which goes first?

Guys, I have a doubt... Is the Idol DLC set the same as the 12/26 Studio Ver 6 update? Which goes first?

The "Idol" set was released on the same date as the December expansion, but it was a separate DLC. Pre-order bonus or something like that. Install the expansion first, followed by the clothing set.

92cd4a5c4e.png

0543494733.jpg

Small fairy or she is a human flesh machine? Lolz, I haven't seen you for a while... OR maybe I left HF???:reallyconfused:

Let's say I copied first the Idol Set... is it okay if I copy the expansion and then the Idol set again?

Mmmm i don't know can you give me the link?, also what is IPA?

IPA (Illusion Plugin Architecture) is a tool that patches the executables to enable Plugins usage. It basically creates the patched executable you get when installing EMF and the likes.

You extract it in HS's directory, then drag and drop the executables on IPA.exe. Version 3.3 works with the DLC content.

As for the latest Wide Slider mod, HF is currently down but I managed to find the download link.

Small fairy or she is a human flesh machine? Lolz, I haven't seen you for a while... OR maybe I left HF???:reallyconfused:

I've been rather busy, and also waiting for Studio NEO to be more active again :D . And yes, that's a fairy ^^

I've already been able to grasp most of the new features, and while Illusion made quite a few odd choices (and removed some useful features), I'm enjoying it so far. See for yourself :whistle:

IPA (Illusion Plugin Architecture) is a tool that patches the executables to enable Plugins usage. It basically creates the patched executable you get when installing EMF and the likes.

You extract it in HS's directory, then drag and drop the executables on IPA.exe. Version 3.3 works with the DLC content.

As for the latest Wide Slider mod, HF is currently down but I managed to find the download link.

I've been rather busy, and also waiting for Studio NEO to be more active again :D . And yes, that's a fairy ^^

I've already been able to grasp most of the new features, and while Illusion made quite a few odd choices (and removed some useful features), I'm enjoying it so far. See for yourself :whistle:

I didn't understand what she is singing but oddly her sound is cute. Lolz. Nice video.:dthumbup:

I installed the updates and I am able to access 4 scenes involving two guys on the girl, and 1 tentacle scene where the tentacles are holding her in the air facing downwards. Are there any more tentacle scenes?

92cd4a5c4e.png

0543494733.jpg

Thanks, i actually checked the page for Roy and since his models use the wideslider he made a guide on how to make them work and yeah i already have the game with the latest dlc and the wide slider does work, unfortunately everything is in japanese again...

What is "EMF" i honestly never had that IPA thing thies would be the first time i install it if it is truly needed.

Then again, what is the install order?

I think it is:

1.- Isos 1 and 2
2.- Honey Party Plus
3.- Battle Arena

And I don't know what's the Yoyaku for, I think it was released months ago... do I have to apply it again?

:nekopara_confused:

I didn't understand what she is singing but oddly her sound is cute. Lolz. Nice video.:dthumbup:

I was looking for a catchy / cheesy / cute song and remembered about this one from a while back.

Thanks, i actually checked the page for Roy and since his models use the wideslider he made a guide on how to make them work and yeah i already have the game with the latest dlc and the wide slider does work, unfortunately everything is in japanese again...

What is "EMF" i honestly never had that IPA thing thies would be the first time i install it if it is truly needed.

It's the community patch that contains things like the translation and uncensor.
It already comes with the plugin-patched exe so that's why you didn't need IPA.

EDIT: I just realized that the WideSlider mod itself doesn't even need those executables as it comes with its own. So you don't really need IPA if you're not using the other plugins.

Then again, what is the install order?

I think it is:

1.- Isos 1 and 2
2.- Honey Party Plus
3.- Battle Arena

And I don't know what's the Yoyaku for, I think it was released months ago... do I have to apply it again?

:nekopara_confused:

The main ISOs are the ones you want to install first; the rest doesn't really matter.

As for the Yoyaku, it's the pre-order bonus (Biniki Armor).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.