[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Syncroz, since when do we resubmit mods like this? :/

Huh? It's a link that I were given, that's all that I can say about that.

wow that was quick..
ANYWAY, i have a problem when i select my girl for a map on top of those options are 2 options to selec i can click on one but the 2nd one is grayed out.. how do i unlock that one? and what does it do?

I believe that BastianT did give an explanation on that a few posts ago.

First select a girl in icon 1, when you do go back and icon 2 should be blue

Can you elaborate on this please? Like I first have to bang my girl with option one? Then once I get out and select her again it should be selectable?

OHH I got it... Good stuff.. I figured it out. Thanks.

Any1 who already installed party dlc and neo can give me a list of popular mods that have to be re-applied after overwriting game files? Not sure what will break and I don't really want to create a backup of everything.

In my opinion the new studio is the greatest Illusion has ever made and by far.

-We have lot of new animations and return of SBPR animations (some sitting animations missed or I can't find it)
-The number of items is insane, you can create your own map with ground, piece of wall, water, etc... They redesign previous crappy items too.
-FK/IK system and the possibility to adjust the joint automatically.
-UI is fine, copy/paste function and more...

I miss a lot since I can't read japanese, but definitely for me it's the best poser, so much fun in perspective !
And good luck to the translators who have lot of work overhere :)

Reactions: Dannyhel
Any1 who already installed party dlc and neo can give me a list of popular mods that have to be re-applied after overwriting game files? Not sure what will break and I don't really want to create a backup of everything.

I'll probably just wait for a new MF/EMF patch, 'cuz it made reinstallation such a breeze the last couple of times.

If I have the graphics mod will my game crash surely with this new update? Ah.... So how's the Battle Mod?

Hongfire not working, moved temporarily here...

New DLC installed without problems, working fine, but I miss some content. I already talked about it on HF, it's regarding the new cute pink lingerie.
I can't find it anywhere, not even in the swimsuit section where it should be place. I already dropped all mods to be sure it has not ID conflict, but was not successful.

Installed all files from both discs and other packages (still, Yoyaku one is somehow empty...), re-checked files, but no, it's not there.
It's actually only one piece of new clothing I desired and I have no luck of getting it. Is it a part of some other package?

Anyone having this problem with new outfits?
E2z5pl3.jpg
Yes, my game was previously modded with the bone modifier, wideslider, clothing mods, personal UI translation.
Imgur link incase attachment doesn't work:
imgur(.)com/E2z5pl3.jpg
Default tattoos and skin color are all messed up too.

Either way I'm going to reinstall my game and then reapply the mods and I'll let you guys know how it was.

can't seem to locate the Battle Arena mode, it's also grayed out on the launch menu, did i miss something?
(There isn't an exe for the arena mode in the "購入特典 バトルアリーナデータセット" folder...)

can't seem to locate the Battle Arena mode, it's also grayed out on the launch menu, did i miss something?
(There isn't an exe for the arena mode in the "購入特典 バトルアリーナデータセット" folder...)

I don't think that battle arena itself is included in the battle arena "data pack"...

Looks like Illusion did get their VA together for new lines after all...but cannot spare the effort to implement SBPR H motion and the accompanying voices they graciously ported to studio NEO into the main game...

I'm disappointed to hear the battle arena is only for those in Japan who bought the game. I was looking forward to playing around with that.. The new studio is good.. At least, the scenes I've seen so far. It's going to be a steep learning curve though.. The new clothing looks great.. and the system of combining two girls into one is pretty interesting too. That's a new feature in the character creator for those who can't find it. I haven't seen any of the new H stuff ingame yet. Now that my characters are all back in game I can check those out later today.

Anyone having an issue with the new Maps that came with the new DLC. When I select a girl and any of the new maps, the scene loads but then I can't do anything. All the possible climax buttons show at the bottom of the screen and all the H-position buttons in the expanded window of the H-type (Caress, Service, Insert, Special, etc.) are missing. The game basically crashes at that point and I can't even exit. I have to end operation with the task manager.

29pCLZAn.jpg

Am I missing a patch or is it Mod conflict of some kind? Also noticed the translations don't hold. They keep reverting back to the games native language.

I think I installed everything in the correct order. The studio's and normal game both run ok except for the new maps.

I guess it's just a matter of waiting for Utility and Mod updates.

There isn't an EMF Patch update yet for HS_Party I suppose.

Last edited:
Whoa, so much report about bugs came after installing DLC. This is what i affraid since the early discussion.

G'dammit, im about planning to backup my entire abdata before testing the DLC but its already beyond 50Gb..................

Aaaaand HF is currently went potato again. So apparently there can be no reporting for many interface mods to be rechecking for new DLC for now..

Guys, Hongfire said they were going down over the weekend for maintenance. They'll be back.
[MENTION=140499]Ectn[/MENTION]; I'm willing to bet it's a mod conflict. I did a fresh install and everything works fine for me.

I'm doing a fresh install, but how do I install the Honey Select Party DLC? It's just like the Idol Set? You know, mounting and then copying all the files or do I install it like the main game?

The Party pack is just filecopy with autorun...so do whatever you did when you come across filecopy and you should be fine.

Anyone having an issue with the new Maps that came with the new DLC. When I select a girl and any of the new maps, the scene loads but then I can't do anything. All the possible climax buttons show at the bottom of the screen and all the H-position buttons in the expanded window of the H-type (Caress, Service, Insert, Special, etc.) are missing. The game basically crashes at that point and I can't even exit. I have to end operation with the task manager.

Am I missing a patch or is it Mod conflict of some kind? Also noticed the translations don't hold. They keep reverting back to the games native language.

I think I installed everything in the correct order. The studio's and normal game both run ok except for the new maps.

I guess it's just a matter of waiting for Utility and Mod updates.

There isn't an EMF Patch update yet for HS_Party I suppose.

That's most likely an issue with a mod; it happened to me once after a sleeping H-scene (the game tried to load the girl room again for another scene), but I was still able to end it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please