[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Just out of curiosity can a laptop with these specs run this game smoothly? Acer Laptop Aspire E E5-575G-55KK Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7200U (2.50 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 Memory 1 TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 15.6" Windows 10 Home It's also 1080p so 1920x1080

Should be okay...I run mine of a much inferior laptop (i5-3230M and GTX 660M with 4GB Ram) and it gets bursts of smoothness.

Should be okay...I run mine of a much inferior laptop (i5-3230M and GTX 660M with 4GB Ram) and it gets bursts of smoothness.

Lol, what do you mean "bursts of smoothness"? does it run smooth on max settings? With out any lagg?

Lol, what do you mean "bursts of smoothness"? does it run smooth on max settings? With out any lagg?

Yeah. Just make sure that it is running on dedicated graphics rather than Intel HD. I can't remember the specifications of HS. But if it surpassing that required system it you don't need to worry.

Anyone knows a good proxy to access Illusion scene sharing ? The last one disappeared weeks ago and I can't find a replacement :(

Hello

I hate to make this my first post, but I didn't really get a lot of help at hongfire and wanted to try here

I love the game, but certain things about it are confusing me

My Honey Select, seems permanently windowed, and there is nothing I can do to fix this, View attachment 14682

All I see when I load the game is this screen and when I go into my install file, and xml files, nothing allows me to modify the screen size

As well as that i can't tell which version it is, so I am unsure as to how i will be able to know when an update comes out for it

If anyone could kindly answer my questions that would be great

um...excuse me, I just installed it down to EMF patch and everything ran smoothly but the map selection menu is still unavailable, even with the 100% savegame. Did anyone possibly know why? Thanks.

Hello

I hate to make this my first post, but I didn't really get a lot of help at hongfire and wanted to try here

I love the game, but certain things about it are confusing me

My Honey Select, seems permanently windowed, and there is nothing I can do to fix this, View attachment 14682

All I see when I load the game is this screen and when I go into my install file, and xml files, nothing allows me to modify the screen size

As well as that i can't tell which version it is, so I am unsure as to how i will be able to know when an update comes out for it

If anyone could kindly answer my questions that would be great

I can't see your pic, but it sounds like you're running the game file directly. To change settings you need to run the HoneySelectLauncher.exe file.

Vx816uUe.png

As far as the version, it's in the upper right hand corner of the opening menu screen. Any new update will be hard to miss anyway as they'll be plastered all over the boards weeks before the release.

EBqearBW.png

Last edited:
I try running it, and get the error, the game isn't properly installed, or isn't installed at all (registry error)

I try running it, and get the error, the game isn't properly installed, or isn't installed at all (registry error)
That means one of two things:
you've moved or renamed the directory after installation - you'll need to edit your registry. You'll need to change the data in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\HoneySelect\INSTALLDIR to your current drive/directory. The default during install is C:\illusion\HoneySelect\ . There are many, many more registry entries that will need to be changed to allow an uninstall but the above will allow you to run the launcher. As far as I'm aware, there has been no registry fixer written for HS as the default directory has seemed to work for everybody.

or

You've got a botched install and will need to reinstall to correct it.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Is there 3p/4p in this game ?
Seen gyfcat shot but I can't find it anywhere

does the game have to be installed or can u just make a folder in ur program files and drag stuff in there, since i want to move my gamefiles to another comp

does the game have to be installed or can u just make a folder in ur program files and drag stuff in there, since i want to move my gamefiles to another comp

I had moved the installed game to another computer and it works without a cinch...though I did installed the original files by the installer.

Doesn't seem to need registry to function, or the game creates that itself when run without registry...

So I think you can use the game on another computer provided you did installed the original game files properly.

Since you're moving a working install, you can export out the registry entry to be run on the new computer. Again, it won't have any of the uninstall entries but that normally doesn't matter to most of us.

In regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion and right-click on the HoneySelect folder (or on the illusion folder if you're moving them all) and choose Export. Save it under whatever name in the location of your choice. Once you've copied the files onto the new system (including the .reg file) you can double-click on the *whateveryoucalledit*.reg file to make the registry entries for you. As long as you keep the same directory structure during the copy there shouldn't be any problems at all.

cb6ipmma.png

I had moved the installed game to another computer and it works without a cinch...though I did installed the original files by the installer.

Doesn't seem to need registry to function, or the game creates that itself when run without registry...

So I think you can use the game on another computer provided you did installed the original game files properly.
If you had installed the original files first, the installer would have made the registry entries. By exporting the registry entry as shown above it will only take about 3 seconds vs. the 30-60 minutes that the install would take (only to have them copied over by the original working files).

Last edited:
Since you're moving a working install, you can export out the registry entry to be run on the new computer. Again, it won't have any of the uninstall entries but that normally doesn't matter to most of us.

In regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion and right-click on the HoneySelect folder (or on the illusion folder if you're moving them all) and choose Export. Save it under whatever name in the location of your choice. Once you've copied the files onto the new system (including the .reg file) you can double-click on the *whateveryoucalledit*.reg file to make the registry entries for you. As long as you keep the same directory structure during the copy there shouldn't be any problems at all.

cb6ipmma.png

If you had installed the original files first, the installer would have made the registry entries. By exporting the registry entry as shown above it will only take about 3 seconds vs. the 30-60 minutes that the install would take (only to have them copied over by the original working files).

Thank you!

Any idea how is he able to make this scene?

NSFW

I don't recognize the map nor F position.

Most H-animations in HS has a secondary animation within the same list (stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, climax etc. etc.).
My guess is that he has set same animation to both the males and rotated the one closest to the camera.
I'm not totally sure, but the map looks like one of the bathroom maps from SBPR, but I'm not entirely sure.
I guess on that Ram-o-ram would be the one that has been porting it.

Most H-animations in HS has a secondary animation within the same list (stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, climax etc. etc.).
My guess is that he has set same animation to both the males and rotated the one closest to the camera.
I'm not totally sure, but the map looks like one of the bathroom maps from SBPR, but I'm not entirely sure.
I guess on that Ram-o-ram would be the one that has been porting it.

I am not even sure whether that's my map either. :reallyconfused:
Must be from Snooley. :XD:

I don't see it(what bothers you) then again that uncanny valley thing,did not get that either

Guys, how do I update the Studio? Do I have to download each download and put it over the previous one or is it enought with just the latest one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?