[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Well there is train map with "animated moving wall" then there is the stage with "smokes, rotating lights" and there is pool and bath that has "reflected animated water" and "steam"

But what static are you talking about that I am unsure.

HaremMate is the only game that the "stage" map works properly. The monitor behind is supposed to show what is on the stage, IIRC in PlayClub it doesn't work and I'm sure in SBPR doesn't work, but I digress. Train map also existed in HaremMate.

Well...maybe I worded it wrong. I've realized that I was just referring to the day lighting...only SBPR has it.

Reactions: dnceridderterre

HaremMate is the only game that the "stage" map works properly. The monitor behind is supposed to show what is on the stage, IIRC in PlayClub it doesn't work and I'm sure in SBPR doesn't work, but I digress. Train map also existed in HaremMate.

Well...maybe I worded it wrong. I've realized that I was just referring to the day lighting...only SBPR has it.

The monitor behind the stage in SBPR works... I don't know about PlayClub but I think that works too....
Yes SBPR-Studio is the only one that has the day/night lighting...

A note to "maxing" the face status (e.g. love). Max is denoted by red font of the status. Think of them as hidden "broken" values...and the red status really is "Horny", and fulfilling the "Love" (yellow) one nets you wedding set.

Note: The Love status's lines are pretty sweet...

I hope someone does a subtitle translation I.E when a girl says something during H.

I can pick out small words but I know I'm missing out on alot.

Hey everyone, how can I access events I have already unlocked?

Is someone other getting blackscreen if choosing classroom as room?

save 100% and still dont get aheago "tonge out" state :/ , well ill try a little more if someone know how to get, pm pls. ty!

I'll do what I can, wiki name is the same as my HF name.

Hope you don't mind, I added all this to the hgames wiki. If you want it removed, I'll have no hard feelings :)

Thanks for posting the guide there! I was waiting for someone to do that :)

Yes, PC had the same kind of maps, no night/day at all, and I don't recall people fretting over that. RELAX, ramoram! : ) So there is no dancing, not a big deal at all. Dancing might be useful for creating a poser when pausing, but other than that, it really isn't that useful. Not to mention, we have A LOT more H-animations to choose from compared to SBPR & PC. Plus, there are some decent new animations that are connected to the new personalities.

The sky is not falling. If PC, overrated as it is, can get so much modding love, why can't Honey-Select, which has the potential to be far superior? There is supposed to be an improved Studio in the works, anyway, so with luck, we might get the improvements we desire. I will be sticking with Honey-Select Studio, regardless.

We have to remember that all these Studios were bare-bones and weak upon their release. We just got the thing, so there's not reason to give up on it. I don't have the skill or patience to mod, so I have to depend on those who are able and worthy. It'd be a pity if HS didn't get the support it deserves.

Hey everyone, how can I access events I have already unlocked?

If you're talking about the Lure,Sleeping, Toilet or Shower events,
Considering you had unlocked the achievement you can use the items to trigger the events again.
Use the item on the girl and H her then find her again to see the event

*lore on* this hotel hasn't got the facilities for those...'cos the space went all to the "guest" rooms. It hasn't got restaurant for such a luxurious place either! *lore off*

I laughed when I saw your lore :XD:

Yeah, illusion always have things fXXked up by themselves. Typical.
Not only we have no dance animations but we have very limited poses as well.
While they add more graphic options (that DoF, at last :swearveng:) and character replacement function to HS studio, they also take away a lot of useful thing from SBPR studio as well (sky dome, poses, maps, etc). They are just too rush on this studio. What a shame.

I know we will have patches from time to time but I doubt how many of them actually add more functionality to this mediocre studio. Even just an FK system or item attachment would vastly improve the studio.
It is still the biggest mystery for me that they never added item attachments in SBPR studio nor this one, while accessories system is doing EXACTLY the same!

So, the overall comment on HS Studio is...

attachment.php

So far I haven't played main game a lot. But I get the impression that we have something to play at least.
Hm, at least illusion is improving in main game. Deserves some credit on this one. :sigh: Not as bad as when SBPR is firstly released, where main game is unplayable (performance-wise) and studio is full of bugs.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 3,272

Eh, Studio was never my focus.

I want H gameplay akin to SBPR, but alas, it seems to have been deemed impractical, despite the game's H animations acting in exactly the same way.

(As in, SBPR let you choose speed AND intensity at the same time with that weird square thing, whilst HS makes you up the speed to the max before going a notch higher in intensity. What the f*ck?!
It could have been done, but Illusion just reverted to an older system and disregarded what had been done right in SBPR's H system!)

I have a feeling they were trying to go for a "You always control the camera, even when changing speed and intensity" type gig like with Necrossphere, but.. Between changing camera angle and choosing shit to be how I want it, there would surely be better options.

Hell, if we still end up having to click on buttons to change poses, what's the point of eliminating the speed+intensity right-click box, if the problem they're trying to address still remains?

You know, I notice Necrossphere had been sort of a testing ground for Illusion, and I can see where they went wrong with the h-scenes;
It's animated regardless of whether or not you want to be standing still! This makes changing speed a hell of a hassle, as it's either moving or moving faster, when it should be working in the same way as the more regular h-scenes of @HomeMate!
If we wanted to change pose, we could've just clicked the mouse-wheel!

The intensity on the scrollwheel was perfectly fine, if we disregard that. In Necrossphere, I mean.
I wish they'd explore having more customizability on how we handle H-scenes, what with all the different layouts and ways to play they've introduced over the years.

Say could have "manual" "automatic" "manual+camera anytime" ect, with manual being the SBPR system, perhaps with a notch to put the dot in when we don't want to be moving,
manual+camera acting how I described earlier that Necrossphere should've played,
automatic being the "scroll up= faster! More intense! Scroll down=slower! Less intense!" ect

With their techniques permitting them to change intensity, putting different gameplay schemes over the same system shouldn't be as much of a hassle as it would've been with their old engine, right?

can someone help me my initsettings is like this View attachment 12134 i cant change any of my settings...

actually i can change my settings on setup.xml so is not that matters, but it showing on my other pc, thats why i think there is something wrong with my windows 7, but if someone knows why just pm me,

Positions info for those who want it:
Red dots are specific positions that only appear with those feelings

Also added a quick translation of them, there are few left out
for anyone willing to help:)

Positions-01.jpg
Positions-02.jpg

Edit:
立ちのノーハンドフェラ is Standing No-Hand Blowjob
椅子ノーハンドフェラ is Chair No-Hand Blowjob

Horny Omake Fondle.JPG
Horny Omake Service.JPG
Horny Omake Sex.JPG

More positions found with the [Horny] Feeling During Omakaze (Auto) Mode

Last edited:
Reactions: effoff

There seems to be a problem where the first time configurations didn't show up in my desktop after clicking it. Meanwhile launching straight from the game folder causes an "X" button and "_" button (Minimize and close) to show up while nothing else appears in my screen except the background music of the game keeps on playing for some reason. Anyone knows what would be the problem?

I've been experiencing the same thing as well. When I opened the .exe for the first time, it was fine, albeit laggy. Since then, I've been getting nothing but a virtually nonexistent window... I would like to know the solution for this, since it appears that I haven't found any in this thread. (copying the .exe files from DISK1 didn't work for me)

I've been experiencing the same thing as well. When I opened the .exe for the first time, it was fine, albeit laggy. Since then, I've been getting nothing but a virtually nonexistent window... I would like to know the solution for this, since it appears that I haven't found any in this thread. (copying the .exe files from DISK1 didn't work for me)
You'll find the latest patch seems to solve this issue "honey_03_plus0909g" Here's alink>>>> https://mega.nz/#!aso2yJaL!eNEzuvJ8rpdtJhpAnJR0MV3egKMmOZOWE6deLKAKFsQ<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please