[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

OK, I was running a 1.2 version of HS for along time, after a clean install. Wanted to install some of Roy12 charters, and found I needed a new clean install. So downloaded all the link from girlcelly torrents. Get all them downloaded, and the Startup files on the iso didnt seem to work, so I copied and pasted. Then there were a bunch of CubeCE exe that I assume i extract, and moved over. I get the EMF patch, and the current honey_03_plus1226ss addon/hot fix. The game shows 1.11

Remove that one, and get the backup HS that I was running before, before mods, and it was running at 1.2, but after adding all the mods and patches, its back to 1.11
I have looked at pastebin for mods, but I ma trying figure out what this game is stuck at 1.11? Could it be the EMF patch?

OK, I was running a 1.2 version of HS for along time, after a clean install. Wanted to install some of Roy12 charters, and found I needed a new clean install. So downloaded all the link from girlcelly torrents. Get all them downloaded, and the Startup files on the iso didnt seem to work, so I copied and pasted. Then there were a bunch of CubeCE exe that I assume i extract, and moved over. I get the EMF patch, and the current honey_03_plus1226ss addon/hot fix. The game shows 1.11

Remove that one, and get the backup HS that I was running before, before mods, and it was running at 1.2, but after adding all the mods and patches, its back to 1.11
I have looked at pastebin for mods, but I ma trying figure out what this game is stuck at 1.11? Could it be the EMF patch?

Yes, it is the EMF patch.

follow this pastebin instalation order and the game should work correctly under 1.2

https://pastebin.com/DW8Fgf7N

OH, and if your previous version is already 1.2 it should work with roy's mod, maybe you'll only need the moreslothid.

Hey guys, do anyone know a bikini pack, that have various tops and bottoms from normal size, to micro size? I mean i cant remember the name of that pack so I cant find it, lol.
This bikini pack is pretty basic, it only have normal - small - micro size tops, also normal - small - micro size bottom, the important thing is they have open top and open bottom bikini, too.
If anyone know the name of that pack, can you tell me the name please? Thank you very much!

Tried the Fakku version today and it's pretty barebone, no subtitles during H parts and it is missing all DLC from what I did saw. 

On the plus part what is translated looks very well done and the male uncensor is working a lot better than the modded one, the girls have no anuses tho which is weird tho but the uncensor is good.

Kinda bothered that it's called unlimited because it felt kinda limited to me in front of the modded version, let's hope they add the various DLC and add the missing lines during H as I think having a fully translated / uncensored Illusion game available to buy is a great step forward.

Is it possible to apply the fakku translation to the japanese fully patched version, even if it won't cover everything? I have no idea how it works but like the compatibility seems good with mods restricted to the vanilla version, maybe it's simple. Maybe.

@lordofthedread: yes, the DLC are planned. Just one thing at a time.

Hello friends,

I have a small problem with my HS install... Multiple transparency layers don't work properly.
So if I try to use transparent upper body clothing on girls, or even just "through a window" camera position, the girls' hair or nipples disappears.

If anyone knows the cause or how to fix this, I'd greatly appreciate the help.
Thanks.

Ok so there is a million pages and no way to search. help plz. my error is simple but im lost and i dont want to re install for the 4th time simple shape accessories such as furry ears, noses, even some of the other itmes are not loading, they show up as un rendered blobs or not at all, also many of the character cards i am using, which i had before that worked fine, are showing giant gray and black hair in the centre of the avs head. This is irritating and im hoping someone might actually reply to this. ive not added in any crazy mods just used the main game, the modpack for it, and buffwaifu pack for the missing items, which were a bunch, i added in chracter cards from illusionbooru, and a handful of items from roy12 but all of it worked, for a while. I restarted and suddenly this weird glitch. I got HHStudio as that was a suggestion, didnt work, ran the item index expander to remove any possbile conflict, removed items from the wrong folders and put them to right. I have eve been adding and removing the cards one at a time to see if its oen of them messing up. Beyond this, I have ran the IPA to patch after mods, that comes across as green. Again, i dont know whats going on, im tired of reinstalling becuase this game acts weird, help?

Hi, I need some help here. Recently I updated IBL to the last version but when started I got this

View attachment 20281

And grab the corners to adjust it doesn't seem to work. Is there something missing? Thanks.

just wow... the amount of effort you guys put in to get us westerners a chance to play these games are just amazing, i have no words this community is by far my favorite, i downloaded this game(and all the dlc i could find along with the HF patch) and got it working withing only about 2 minutes(thanks to all of you guys along with memory from past illusion games). it was so easy to install, now there isnt an official installation guide but based on memory from other illusion games it was just as easy as installing from steam, if youre having trouble find another illusion game wiki and follow that install guide. im glad illusion switched to unity makes it so much easier for windows 10 users.

Illusion is truly amazing

Reactions: chimara38
can anyone give me a download link for the battle arena...if im not mistaking it was a separate dlc.

Edit:Never mind, i found it page 203 incase anyone else needs it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Are the links in the original post the most up-to-date? What version is that?
I found some mods and character files but they all have different versions (mostly 1.1 and 1.2 but some also mentioned 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6) and I couldn't get any of them to work.

Is there a complete noob guide anywhere?

Hello guys, I have a huge problem with graphics in this game. Namely, the characters show up as black and white blobs instead of textured. This happens with multiple repacks that I downloaded. Is my computer just not strong enough graphically to play the game, or is this something i can do about it?

Hello Guys and Girls! I have a little problem. The button ,,objcopy'' doesn't work in studio NEO anymore since i patched & launched it.

Both versions 32 and 64 do not work. I can click the button but nothing happens. I can't copy chars or items.

I think it's one of the plugins that causes the problem.

I have additionalbonemodifierNEO.dll, CMModForHSNeo.dll, GgmodForHS_NEO.dll, HSPENeo.dll, HSSudioNEOAddon.dll and HSSudioNEOExtSave.dll installed.

I have the newest version of IPA installed and everything else in studio NEO works perfectly. I would really appreciate it, if someone could tell me how to fix this issue. :)

the only evidence that I've seen that there might be ahegao in the game is that they have the mouth expression for them.

BUT you can achieve it via CM Mod Plugin

4DoY7LN3.jpg

The pictures girl where location honey select card? and what the girl name?

hey i noticed that the dlc unlocks new clothings. can i install the honey select dlc onto playhome?

Last edited:
Wanted to ask, but are most mods compatible only with the JP version of Honey Select, or do they tend to also work just fine with HS Unlimited?

HELP!! My characters are pure white! I go to make a new female character and her skin is pure white and I can't change it to a normal hair color. Her hair and pubes and nipples are black and I can't change that either! Is there any way to fix this glitch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls