[ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT]

Man, it's been FOREVER since I last visited hongfire. To think NOW it starts erroring upon my return!? :eek:
Oooh boy, I never thought I'd be signing up here just to wait for the release of AA2!

Sooo...anybody gonna pass some marshmallows? :starving:

You didn't see the sign telling you to bring your own? I just hope a torrent comes up because I 'really' don't want to have to do this on my collage's internet....although since it's summer I might get decent transfer rates.

You didn't see the sign telling you to bring your own? I just hope a torrent comes up because I 'really' don't want to have to do this on my collage's internet....although since it's summer I might get decent transfer rates.

We can only hope the mighty torrent gods can provide for us soon...

If you fellow senpais cannot find any torrent, can you speculate about the time we will get one? And HF up and down, to think that foreign policies have something to do gives me creeps

Right as soon as i lose my internet connection....
<.<''''''

Seriously though I couldn't say. Ill make a super hopeful guess of 5 hours from now.

Last edited:

*stomps feet on ground*

Spin faster, stupid planet!

Also, hello from Hongfire!

who knows someone from illusion staff is watching us here.... it gives me a creeps

I cant wait until this releases I have been waiting a while!

who knows someone from illusion staff is watching us here.... it gives me a creeps

Why? If anything, they're seeing that they're missing out on extra money by simply not releasing the digital copy to the west.

Why? If anything, they're seeing that they're missing out on extra money by simply not releasing the digital copy to the west.

it's not the matter of west or east... since many japanese also often download games from torrent... which makes them losing money... that's the main reason why game uploaders in japan were busted these past years...

so i wouldn't be surprises if they're spying on us... luckily, Checkie's didn't even care about it!

it's not the matter of west or east... since many japanese also often download games from torrent... which makes them losing money... that's the main reason why game uploaders in japan were busted these past years...

so i wouldn't be surprises if they're spying on us... luckily, Checkie's didn't even care about it!

Illusion have no leg to stand on when they don't even see us as paying customers.

Edit: Sleep calls but I managed to make this night very productive one while erm searching and waiting. Made lots of discoveries I did.

Last edited:

4:30 om already on Japan! I guess the torrent will be up at Friday afternoon, perhaps on Sunday. I'm sleepy but want so badly AA2!!! :stress:

I think here about 3 hours the torrent will be available. As this game takes up so much space, you must take a lot more time compress, create the image and upload it. I think this afternoon we will have the torrent

HF still down no torrent in sight...news lied about a storm that was supposed to be here which good...I NEED AA2 TO KILL MY BOREDOM!

I can't wait! Staying up all day just for the torrent.
Must. Play. ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2. :hapgirl:

I think here about 3 hours the torrent will be available. As this game takes up so much space, you must take a lot more time compress, create the image and upload it. I think this afternoon we will have the torrent

You said 3 hours, don't you mean 5 or 6 am or at latest on noon?

So, where do you guys look for the torrent? (haven'T done stuff in years)

The bay still the place to go to?

Reactions: fguelffstan

So, where do you guys look for the torrent? (haven'T done stuff in years)

The bay still the place to go to?
I'm watching the torrent section here and sukebei.nyaa.se. Remember that posting a link is allowed here at AS, so there's no reason to try to obscure it. :)

i only found a ddl of the game yet with premium links (-_-) here

i only found a ddl of the game yet with premium links (-_-) here

I call fake on that one. It's only 2.5 GB and reportedly AA2 has 3 DVDs. And from my experience with the Illusion file structures there isn't much compression that is possible even when you go crazy wild on the settings in 7Zip.

Also the date that was posted is 2014/06/04

i wait also for a torrent. I will not download this. Sure it can be fake. :sowwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷