[ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ

err guys, need help here, I got random crashes after a few seconds walking..... it only happens when I put more than 1 character on my rooster..... any help here? FYI I'm using win7, all my region and locale were Japan, and I don't use Applocale or something like that

err guys, need help here, I got random crashes after a few seconds walking..... it only happens when I put more than 1 character on my rooster..... any help here? FYI I'm using win7, all my region and locale were Japan, and I don't use Applocale or something like that
Read the FAQ. You need to pay special attention when changing system locale.

Hey everyone. This what I found out.
-To unlock all position: I've tried have sex with them in all private spots and it won't unlock all unless I cum inside the girl. Also it might unlock some of sex position through how many times you have sex with the girl.
-Teacher is really hard to hookup because teacher relationship decrease pretty fast than students and even confessed to her she won't go to any private spot easily.
-Since I've cum inside. I still haven't play long enough to see any girl come up and say that she got pregnant.
-One of the girl that already have girlfriend came up and confess to me while I try teasing teacher and she have sex with me but got caught and ran away, few minutes later I found her having sex with her girlfriend right in front of the school gate :@

I don't like too much of shiny stuff but not just too plain. Like when after swimming class their swim suit got a little bit shiny but if enter sex mode it just too plain, no shiny at all.

Yeah... really enjoy a lot I've played AA2 for 3 days now and also looking forward to many great works of all modders too.

I've been playing for a few days with the hongfire patch and thus far I am loving this game. The machine translation is of course, well what it is, but it gives me
the ability to play and know what the hell I'm doing which is great. The speed in which that patch came out was fantastic also.

A question I have is how do I go about making my character names longer? I seem to have a limit on six letters. I have seen screenshots of characters with longer
names, and some characters that are saved to your data from the patch have longer names. Is there some trick I am missing to this?.

any way to make girls go ahegao face mode? :p
How to get ahegao (tongue out):

1. You have to choose a favorite character sex positions (hearts when you move the cursor).
2. You may have to work it a bit (change speeds and watch her reaction)
3. Click the climax button.
4. If ahegao is possible the climax button will be clickable again, so click it
5. Click the climax button again.

Note: You may have to make her climax a few times before the climax button becomes available the second time.
Not sure about second step. What reaction should you get to make it work.

any way to make girls go ahegao face mode? :p

I have been able to make one girl go into that mode regularly. I am 99% sure it depends on the sexual preferences that the girl has but at the same time not all positions for that particular sexual act may work. This girl has anal as one of her preferences but only some of the climax positions will push her into that mode. She will also drop out of that mode if you change to a different position but with this girl as long as it was still anal she stayed in that mode.

Reactions: espiekerella
I have been able to make one girl go into that mode regularly. I am 99% sure it depends on the sexual preferences that the girl has but at the same time not all positions for that particular sexual act may work. This girl has anal as one of her preferences but only some of the climax positions will push her into that mode. She will also drop out of that mode if you change to a different position but with this girl as long as it was still anal she stayed in that mode.

I found out that ahegao works after two climaxes in any position, which satisfy her( I mean there are some red hearts floating around cursor). At least it works fine for me

I found out that ahegao works after two climaxes in any position, which satisfy her( I mean there are some red hearts floating around cursor). At least it works fine for me

For me it depends on the girl and it usually takes a few orgasm to get her to do it, though it might be dependent on traits.I have tried it on a few girls though so there's that.

few people here not played first AA and still don't know how to tease a girl in any different traits,hope soon anyone make alot a new hairstyle from latest anime.And thank's for ryuko hair:P
(waiting tokyo ravens hair development)

Guys, the only one H scene I could play was between a yuri couple, but my "main" character can't be loved by the teacher or even other girls!!! I tried playing as the teacher and build the relationship in a reverse way, but he also rejects her sometimes! Could it be that there's not good compatibilty between him and other girls? My guy is the though kind, withdrawn and can't remember the other trait. What kind of girl would be for him? I already made one "exploitable" girl but nothing. Even my other gus characters (harem masters by the way) don't do H with any of their girls, is my game corrupted, what's going on? The relationships builds but never far away than a kiss or groping, I can't get a straight H scene.

Guys, the only one H scene I could play was between a yuri couple, but my "main" character can't be loved by the teacher or even other girls!!! I tried playing as the teacher and build the relationship in a reverse way, but he also rejects her sometimes! Could it be that there's not good compatibilty between him and other girls? My guy is the though kind, withdrawn and can't remember the other trait. What kind of girl would be for him? I already made one "exploitable" girl but nothing. Even my other gus characters (harem masters by the way) don't do H with any of their girls, is my game corrupted, what's going on? The relationships builds but never far away than a kiss or groping, I can't get a straight H scene.

In the beginning it takes some time until Relationships are built. After that you get to the H-Scenes much easier.

I don't think you game is corrupt, I got my first H-Scene within about 20 minutes. The second one took me 4 hours and now I find it rather easy.

You should mostly use the First and Third options if I remember correctly, and as soon as you see that she flushes red, you can try to pat her head and so on.
As soon as she likes your groping and you can take her to a Sex-Spot (They are in the Opening post) and have your fun there.

You should also look a lot on the Stone behind the Gym, there you can see the Relationships between all Characters, makes it much easier to see which one likes you how much.

just wait till illusion release AA2X Play Add-Ons

Anyone got any idea what how to get the infirmary event ?
It was newly added in wiki mention

Sudden sex when you're sick in bed
-NPC female asks you to skip class and go to infirmary. When you are sleeping in infirmary, your female lover suddenly initiates sex with you

well the 1st question come out is how to get sick in 1st place ?
There also alot post in HF mention about skipping class but i got no idea how to even skip class in infirmary.

Anyone got any idea what how to get the infirmary event ?
It was newly added in wiki mention

Sudden sex when you're sick in bed
-NPC female asks you to skip class and go to infirmary. When you are sleeping in infirmary, your female lover suddenly initiates sex with you

well the 1st question come out is how to get sick in 1st place ?
There also alot post in HF mention about skipping class but i got no idea how to even skip class in infirmary.

This happened to me randomly, i wasnt sick, my girl just suggested me to skip class and thats all....after that h-scene started

Forget it guys, I just got my first H scene with the teacher at the love hotel. I rather followed her reactions and what she says than the percentage of things. For example if she was upset of sad I just hugged her or kissed her. I confessed to her and keep kissing and groping her breasts, also telling her that I love her and did some activities together. Finally at HF I realized that teacher don't want to do it at school so I took her to a love hotel on a free day and success!!! Hell, the scene was so hot, I almost fell I was with her for real! :nosebleed: Now we are in a "forbidden relationship". I plan to follow a similar method with other girls, specially with my mojo-withdrawn girl. If I praise her she becomes happy.

can we check on the love parameter / status on each character? i searched and clicked here and there looking for something like the statue on the AA1

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
I read in the wiki that male char also have favourite pose that indicated by love with blue colour
I have tried every position but no blue love icon is seen, only red love icon

d'oh! the wiki seems already using the translated english mods.... anyone know a wiki that still using the original? japanese wiki is also okay!

I read in the wiki that male char also have favourite pose that indicated by love with blue colour
try it variation pose like doggy if you wanna blue heart animation cursor
that gorgeous teacher confess to me before i'll do that pff

try it variation pose like doggy if you wanna blue heart animation cursor
that gorgeous teacher confess to me before i'll do that pff

What is your male prefer for sex? (check in the maker)

Say, my guy was set to like licking but not girl...only guy enjoys licking but not girl (blue, and not red heart)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.