Ignis' Sticker Emporium

335994.png
Ignis!

To everyone―you're all very welcome as always :)

There are so many stickers now it's hard to keep track of what's available...

I'll have to pick out favourites (which gets me thinking... how viable is creating a feature for users to compile their own list of favourite sticker sets? [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; )
Sadly the smilies list/window is a core feature inherent to the forum, so adding such a feature to it may require extensive recoding beyond what I can do. Besides, if you need to compile favourites based on the stickers KK and I posted (which are way superior in quantity than what's been added to smilies), a forum feature isn't likely going to cut it, anyway.

As for alternate ways like with third-party services and such... can't think of anything sophisticated off the top of my head, except maybe having a text editor open with a saved .txt containing BBcode for your favourite stickers that you can readily copy-paste. Just something simple like this...
public.php

Where do you get these from?
They're LINE stickers I've gathered over the years (some are from Checkmate). I simply 'transplanted' them into readily-usable images. If you have a certain set you'd like, just go to the LINE store and PM/VM me the link (but don't post it here) and I'll post the set for you.

Aww, when will Mr.Ignis post stickers again too?

(<.<)

(>.>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷