If you could have ONE power from an anime... what would it be?

The power to... I just want to be Cardcaptor...

the power to massage my own shoulders/ back :goodtea:
oh my god...i feel so old~

The power to make all the politicians listen what their people really need.

The power to summon hot chocolate or iced tea... hmm... sounds ridiculous.

Power that make me no longer need to go to work, but still making lots of money.
If you know one, lemme know.

Everyone knows that the higher up in the command chain you get the less work you have to do :p

become politician xD
That's even more work. All the handshaking, babies kissing, fund raisings and the lyings.
All ah wanted to do is sitting on mah porch and shootin' [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION].lawn rodents, and not caring for the world.

Lalala have the rodents be like those off splitting creatures that spit into two every time you hit them~

The power to rid those rodents and live in harmony.

I cellphone with lots of cash (Eden of the East) I would change the world, and my own life a bit too! Plus help out friends and family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful