i`m having problems to play "Hoshizora no Memoria-wish upon a shooting star"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami-onii-chan

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 26, 2012
i know i have to delet the saves in the "FAVORITE" folder but the folder is empty. i have the bug fix. if someone know how i can solve that problem please help me :crushed:

If you could provide some screenshots and a detailed description on what happened, I could possibly assist you with this problem.

Edit: And I suggest posting these problems in the Tech Support and Talk section.

Last edited:
No problem. I have been playing Hoshizora no Memoria for a while now. And it works fine for me.

Well, can you type in a description on what the problem is? The save folder is located in the '星空のメモリア' folder, which is in the FAVORITE folder, which is in the My Documents folder.

Ah, I see. Well, I have provided my own save folder for you.
  1. Download the .rar file and extract it using any .rar extractor, and put the extracted folder inside the FAVORITE folder which is located in the My Documents folder on your computer.
  2. Next, go into the 星空のメモリア folder(The extracted folder) and keep going until you reach the save folder.
  3. Now, the next part is up to you. You can exit the save folder and play with my saves or go into the save folder and delete my saves then continue on with Hoshizora no Memoria-Wish Upon a Shooting Star-.

Good luck!

Reactions: kami-onii-chan
it says
"C:\Users\acer\Documents/FAVORITE/???????/save/s901.bin(and then a lot of strange letters)"

Is your System Locale set to Japanese? If it isn't, that is most likely the cause of the error.

Here is how to set your System Locale to Japanese:

1. Click on the start button.
  2. Click on Control Panel.
  3. Click on the category labelled 'Clock, Language, and Region'.
  4. Click on the category labelled 'Region and Language'.
  5. Click on the Administrative tab which is located on the far right of the window.
  6. Near the bottom or middle, there should be a button labelled 'Change system locale'.
  7. Click on that, and a pop-out should come out. Next, click on the drop-down list and look for 'Japanese (Japan)'
  8. After you have clicked on 'Japanese (Japan)', click on 'OK' and another pop-out should come out.
  9. Click on 'Restart Now' and your computer should restart.
And there you go! Your System Locale is now in Japanese.

WARNING: Some programs may show Japanese characters now. You can always switch back to English System Locale.

Reactions: kami-onii-chan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US