Hongfire - Refugees

I feel better as in Hongfire: here is friendly with everybody,..., and as final... i love Anime-Sharing!

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

You can at any time to my LV AdG.-club (group) are coming!

Last edited:
Hi. Another HF refugee here. I was a...ghost member of HF for years and by the time I paid attention to it (I got better internet connection), it got nerfed. I stumbled upon AS by as a result of that.

Glad to see there's another good place to indulge my hobby.

I am a refugee seeking refuge at anime sharing. Thank you anime sharing for your warm welcome and thanks for allowing me into your borders.

the active people still visit hongfire periodically have been reduced to less than 50 or something, it's always the same guys replying those few threads. it's hard to discuss any rare anime or game stuff with such a small demography.

Hongfire looks almost like an email website (like hotmail?). Scrolling down making it look full of random stuff.. I wasn't ever involved with them, other than being brought to them through searches in google. I never had an interest in being involved in a forum until last month. I think going through some college changed that. What makes me wonder is why the admins won't change the mods occasionally. Even if they're wonderful mods at the start, they could easily turn sour because of little things. Breaking the rules? just handle the user and not make a scene about it X_X. Stressed out? Find some minor voluntary mods X_X. If they fail, it's not the end of the world. Really, I can't say whether a lazy mod or an angry perfectionist mod is worse :/

I used to slime my way through their forums, lurking under their topics and stealing their advice for my own lecherous deeds! But that was oh so long ago, slurp! Its only recently that I've revealed my wet adorable self!

I find it more comfortable in this here dwelling on anime-sharing, its got good folks.

Lol.

Yeah uased to use hongfire a lot but not so much now does not do downloads still visit every now and again to see how its going tho.

I was once a lurker at hongfire for a while, just there for the reading and other info.

hi everyone I come from hongfire too but I wasn't just looking I was modding and learning more things about mods and then all of a sudden its offline i thought maybe 24-48 hours last but then I was suspicious so i google it and an accomplish dyslexic using machine translations firefox helps me talk with i think good or decent spelling I think, but i cant fix my gramma sorry whats going to happen to the mods we were on :( I was modding a game called Premium pro studio and darkness and learning about modding it. hongfire was categorize all things

Yeah, to bad it went down just when there was the need for Immoral Ward Modding. Where's my Uncensor now, where my english launcher? ;__;

There have been reports that it will be back, and some people went to nihonomaru We going to get split up community between there and here ?

I have no reason to doubt that mr Hong is working on getting the site back up and running.
As of now the second HQ for HF modding club is placed here at this site. Niho do seem
to have a interest in having mods posted on their site, but I see no reason for tools, HF patches and such
to be posted and maintained there. It's enough with here and possible back at Hongfire, assuming it's getting back up.

Didn't think to officially sign up for Anime share till Hongfire want down. Hope it'll come back up again. But for now I'm glad to know that there another friendly site I can go to.

Lol, this topic is a year old from the time it went down before, cool that is hasn't been closed xD.

Hmm........first time hearing about Hongfire. Not sure if you can compare it to ASF........

I kind of wish they just did a fusion so we all just use 1 website for anime stuff both sides moderators and admins can share it we all one big family k

I kind of wish they just did a fusion so we all just use 1 website for anime stuff both sides moderators and admins can share it we all one big family k
I like it the way it is. HF is all about discussions while ASF is about sharing.. Not everyone likes to do both you know, and we all have our different ways of running things.

And as pingtoryan said HF has this western feel. The topics mostly touched upon in discussions there is mostly about 'When Eastern beliefs meet Western ideologies.'

Why are we talking about a different yet similar site in the first place anyway?:p

I don't know lol I suppose the way I'm thinking is well forums are separated in threads right? So although both are different yet similar could be divided in threads hongfire threads and anime sharing ones on same site, I dunno guess is a way if it costs too much money to maintain, a way for both to share conserving the costs to keep up, if there is a ratio for torrents keeping 2 different trackers ratio is hardcore for my upload rate is so limited I'm already on bakaBT ratio. Having said this though I haven't been around these forums long enough to know if there is some kind of ratio system anyways. meh Its okay this way too just have to open more tabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls