Hongfire - Refugees

Wherever girlcelly goes, I shall follow!!

But even as a registered member of hongfire since early 2004, I never liked the place that much and really didn't like the community.

This place has been a much more welcome experience so far, heh.

I'm a refugee as well, joined in 2008 or 2009, I can't quite remember, but i was mostly there for flashchat and the DDL section, Flashchat fell off a cliff sometime last year, and after the DDL sections went, there was little to keep me there, I found this site recently while looking for a new place to find torrents (nyaatorrent is nice, but there's very little in terms of description or help). Please take care of me~

I am too a refugee from hongfire. I joined in september 2009 and then the forum was quite friendly but month after month it was getting worse - forum wars, arrogant administration and this stupid kid TSR :/
I`m very happy that I found this forum :) Style of the forum is at the highest level. I hope that Anime Sharing gets more and more members day after day...

Wherever girlcelly goes, I shall follow!!

But even as a registered member of hongfire since early 2004, I never liked the place that much and really didn't like the community.

This place has been a much more welcome experience so far, heh.

hehe, a fan of girlcelly-chan lol~

Me too~ Most people would come here now I guess? Since the download section over there is down and people would seek other places to download now? =S

Unlucky, I've just joined in Hongfire and it has been down for a few days.

Lucky for me. I found ASF, and I'm feeling happy here, my friends also. Now, Hongfire has comeback. But we still choose ASF.

Hongfire was really great place for us to share and download. As they removed the download and torrent place, there are less people in hongfire. I really hope hongfire can recover again.
However, as the down of hongfire, several other forums become more active. It's really a chance to develope several future "hongfire":)。Thus, we have more choice to download and share anime or something else. +~+

LOL i'm one of the refugee O_O
The issue is: the anime download posts are gone. The hentai download posts are also gone too. END OF STORY.

Yep, hongfire was one great site, now weee~ll not so much. But still I log in every now and then. *sigh* I used too many hours on HF and i don't want to let my account go to waste.

I'm a hongfire refugee, but in all honesty, I was there mostly for the torrents ^^; Back in the days BEFORE everyone started trying to make money of those irritating captcha-hostage fileserver sites :S Actually, I'm also sort of a temporary refugee from my usual hideout on IRC (the old ACHGM/ACGM music group that maybe some of you saw some leaked music files from years ago, releasing all 320 mp3 back before most people had the bandwidth or space to get lossless), after having a bit of a ragequit fight with someone there =.=;

That said, it seems like its fun here, so I think I'll actually stick around and chat this time. I've not been super active on forum boards for almost 10 years now, from when I used to talk on Megchan's Digimon Message board (if anyone here remembers that relic!) and watch realmedia encoded (!!!! >.<) episodes of things because sharing with my dad meant worse-than-dialup speeds on cable... Those were the days, lol

I'm also a hongfire refugee and I have to say, so far this site seems A LOT better than hongfire in its prime, but maybe thats because I wasn't very active back then. I guess there can't really be a fair comparison now that hongfire removed its download section.

Last edited:
I'am one also but found this ggreat site though a link form HF (looking for a CM pack), I am with honest word not some one who can upload ( I seed the the Torrents as much as I can), I would like to thank all who make is site what it is,(hat off, Deep bow, pray to my God),

One again thanx

I found this site a while ago, but only decided to join today. I'm also here from hongfire, but I still chat there once in a while in selected boards. Gonna take a look at more areas here and hope to get to know this community a bit more as well.

refugee +1

my friend says there is a site that claims to be the downloading section from the original hf. i aint sure if it is legit.

the domain name is *.in. but according to aguse.jp, the server remains in the police state.

ps. i am referred here by the same friend, who also is a refugee.

I actually found this forum because of ASL lol. It is very active and there is always something going on either here or on the other 2 websites.

Might have to go for some of asl's GFX competitions. =)

I was there mainly for the eroge torrents. Recently, I haven't been downloading anything from them so I didn't even know about them shutting down and having problems. Oh well, I guess I'm kind of a refugee now that I think about it.

I switched to AS from HF recently... Been with HF since 2004 but the fact that they threw away all those torrents without so much as a fight really pissed me off. I like animu and shit too but I don't care to discuss it regularly so it was bye bye HF. Now it's an Anime Sharing/Perfect Dark combo for my 2D fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls