Hongfire offline?

Sorry if you didn't get backups but the sign have been there for year. Just look at when this thread was opened. After that time when the site got shut down for several months it has only gotten worse, even if it was back online.

Does anyone know where I can find the Koikatsu VR mods now that Hongfire is kill? Just downloaded the repack and the vanilla VR is not a very good experience.

Yeah, guys, I think I was kinda responsible for the website getting life support unplugged. I left a message on the webmaster's profile and told him to shut his website down since he's blowing off money to keep it up when it's dead. I did this last week when I went back to find the name of a website I needed. I left the last post on the ^<v game. I don't regret what I did but I apologize for the inconvenience it caused for the modding fans that lost files. I also lost threads that included links to my hentai anime remastered files. Although I think I still have them on an email somewhere. From what it looks like, the website is on sale. If you go down all the way to page you can see where you can make an offer and it leads to a google docs website. Oh well, I had fun over the years on that site; from drama to news and shitstorms at times. I stepped away from anime/hentai all together since I lost interest.
I forgot to mention that there was a mod there that kinda was still active but he said he could not fix anything on the website because his tools were not working. He also mentioned he wanted ownership of the site and was going to start from square one on the site. He tried contacting the webmaster and but couldn't get in touch with him on skype.

Rest in Peace Hongfire.

Last edited:
Would anyone happen to be able to host the TAHPlugin.dll file for download now that hongfire is gone? I believe the rar file containing the latest version was called TAHplugin 0.0.0.7.rar

If at all possible thanks very much. :)

Sure, check my attachment

Attachments

• TAHplugin 0.0.0.7.rar
    388.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: ssj4815
Can somebody please tell me, is there a big place for H games and content like Hongfire now that it's gone?

Sorry, I don't have any mods

as i have seen for days people have been scouring and asking for mods once taken for granted in HF. Personally i rely on it for updates on H games and I guess alot of other silent users relies on it for other things as well.

it was a treasure trove lost.

wait. is it down for good?
no more HF?

or just another random down because one update crapped the DB again?

Does anyone know if the AGTH H-codes thread is backed up anywhere? Even with later versions of ITH and Textractor and the like, sometimes the H-codes are the only things that work.

does anyone have a download link to snooley's hairs and clothes? I can't find them anywhere now that hongfire is dead

I was wondering what happened to HongFire. It was working for me for a while then once I went back onto the site, it redirected me to some garbage video "trends" web page. I still have a tab open from the last visit on "List of Free & English community made RPGs". Now I can't afford to close the tab.

Looking for a history (wanted to check the old IP hongfire.com was resolving to) I found something interesting.
Last snapshot of Hongfire: https://web.archive.org/web/20190829085643/http://www.hongfire.com/forum/
First snapshot of redirect soc***n.me/trends: https://web.archive.org/web/20191009042221/hongfire.com
It's redirecting from hongfire.com/ to hongfire.com/forum/ and then redirecting to the site we were not expecting.
Then checking domain registration Updated Date: 2019-02-24T12:05:08.14Z
There was no update between the site switching.
So that leads me to two possible options:
1. Hongfire switched to a refer to prevent some lawyer to knock down his doors.
2. Someone hacked the forum and managed to manipulate the .htaccess file or similar (setting the refer as maintenance site or so). This theory is supported by the fact that even thumb URI are redirected, but http://www.hongfire.com/forum/admincp/ (default URI for AdminCP of vBulletin) is responding with 403 forbidden which indicates there is still a vBulletin setup on that web space.

Does someone remember the provider Hongfire was hosted on? Current IP WHOIS shows "zColo" in Colorado which sounds like a plausible data centre to host your own or rented hardware on.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Hongfire pops the site back by removing the redirect.

@Solonimbus Now that you mention that, I can't believe Hongfire straight up died before that game came out... The forum literally died of old age waiting for the game to be finished... R.I.P Musoft thread! 2013 (or was it even longer?) to 2019.

Seems like they are finally gone. Sad to see it die, but when they removed all the downlaods and torrents a lot of people (including myself) left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls