well its good that Issei have good instinct to protect Rias , not like some weak-haremlead character , can't wait what power Issei Sacred Gear have

Haven't seen the anime

Hoping to download it soon

Read the manga though

the eps 4 has been relesased

i hope eps 5 will come this sunday tooo

i love oppai so much, ooooo Rias chan :lovestruck:

Havent reviewed this in a while. Shall do so I have time over the weekend for 4 & 5.

Hmm... A friend recommended me this anime and insisted that I watch it...
After reading everything so far I'm still having second thoughts on downloading it. :/

Just caught up to the latest release and I have to say it's decent. The story is intriguing enough and the characters are captivating. I came for the ero and that's exactly what I got. The fighting scene are alright, though it can be better. :3

ok, who beside me cryed in episode 5??? Although I expected this part, it was sad nevertheless... But personally I cryed more with the manga part than the anime...

ok, who beside me cryed in episode 5??? Although I expected this part, it was sad nevertheless... But personally I cryed more with the manga part than the anime...

Hmmmm... The only emotional part for me was when Yuuma kept on ridiculing Issei. He was dead serious about her and to make the date a memorable experience. His voice and expression during that scene really showed that he was devastatingly heartbroken with the recent turn turn of events. Oh, and I'm glad he did not do what other shounen protagonist would've done concerning Yuuma's pleadfor her life.

The other part that moved me, was the last scene with Asia. Her facial expressions made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. XD

well its nice story flowing but if this anime only have 12 episode it will not cover lots of Rias and the other background much, well in this episode the truth why Rias so eager to make Issei as his servant is because he use 8 slot of pawns that much already tell us that he have quality as the best pawns, well can't wait what this anime will give on next week

I already watched Ep.5 First I watched it, I think this anime is just fanservice...but after Ep. 2 my thought was wrong...
its plot is impressive and full of excitement. I admit it
However, blood scenes (Ep 1 and 5) and madness scenes of priests (Ep 3) are too harsh for children under 13-15 years old...

I think this anime may be 12 ep. like Queenblade and Freezing

well , even watching until eps 5 ... still focussing on fanservice .... not got enough storyline like the LN ... at least make the story like its manga ....

but i'm glad that fallen angel (reynalle) has been exterminated ... :3

well , even watching until eps 5 ... still focussing on fanservice .... not got enough storyline like the LN ... at least make the story like its manga ....

but i'm glad that fallen angel (reynalle) has been exterminated ... :3

I have not read DXD manga before watching anime so I do not know what the next of this story...
That's why I feel curious for looking forward it...Fan service scenes for me are just appetizers...not the main dish (how the story goes throught)

Last edited:
Nabatame Hitomi - 35 years of age, godlike voice of switching between a 16 year old and crazy bad-ass fallen angel. Sad to see Raynalle/Yuuma gone? -Yes, in fact, very much.

Nothing much to say, we got good emotional episodes in 4 & 5, 5 was abeit lacking in the action, while Issei spend a lot of time with Raynalle, mourning Asia's loss and their 'first date'. Ultimate revelation of Issei's Sacred Gear means he is no ordinary twice critical/pawn, he holds a legendary gear like most protaganist should possess. Rias revealed that it costed her all 8 of her pawns in Issei. Which means she is left with 1 of rook, bishop, knight. Which means more characters in the future?!?! :D

Welcome aboard, ex-sister Asia. Praying to god after turning demon is a clear idiotic act, from both Asia and Issei.

All about fan-service? Screw all you idiots all there who had that thought even for a second. Well this show will not normally be a forerunner in any categories due to its 'playful' nature, its firmly my favorite series this jan, sorry to Rinne, Another, BRS and other worthy shows this winter.

Got the first 6 volumes of the LN in ahrd-copy, will start reading in March.

Nabatame Hitomi - 35 years of age, godlike voice of switching between a 16 year old and crazy bad-ass fallen angel. Sad to see Raynalle/Yuuma gone? -Yes, in fact, very much.

Nothing much to say, we got good emotional episodes in 4 & 5, 5 was abeit lacking in the action, while Issei spend a lot of time with Raynalle, mourning Asia's loss and their 'first date'. Ultimate revelation of Issei's Sacred Gear means he is no ordinary twice critical/pawn, he holds a legendary gear like most protaganist should possess. Rias revealed that it costed her all 8 of her pawns in Issei. Which means she is left with 1 of rook, bishop, knight. Which means more characters in the future?!?! :D

Welcome aboard, ex-sister Asia. Praying to god after turning demon is a clear idiotic act, from both Asia and Issei.

All about fan-service? Screw all you idiots all there who had that thought even for a second. Well this show will not normally be a forerunner in any categories due to its 'playful' nature, its firmly my favorite series this jan, sorry to Rinne, Another, BRS and other worthy shows this winter.

for 1 rook, 1 bishop, and 1 knight , we must wait till Rias talk about the cost like Issei case it cost her 8 pawn so maybe the other have identical case (but this probability still low i think)

actually, she only has a rock and knight left. the bishop is used on another person, but not here at the moment.

issei has got 8 pawns in him, but he does not have the power to use them all yet. shame we can only see the welsh dragon, boosted gear, and not vanishing dragon as well, the divine dividing.

WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, there are other cases where they took more than one piece of pawn, like someone gonna turn up in the next ep, who took 4 pawns.

Last edited:
Ya I thought of that. Isn't their two of rooks, knights and bishops. She said it is already her full set then that must mean Koneko and Kiba must have taken two each and one bishop is already been made off screen

lol. It was hilarious how Issei trolled his so-called friends. The bathroom scene was funny too. it's not everyday where we see the male screaming, "Kyaaaaaa" out loud.

I do hope Issei exhibits more self control in the future instead of letting his emotions go wild. Charging against an opponent not knowing his war potential is utterly idiotic, but it was bearable considering he did it because he was mad at the guy for committing such act even though he is already engaged with Rias. The Phoenix's guy's harem sure is large, though they pale in comparison to Rias and the others. Heck, not even the entire group could compare to Asia or Koneko.

OMG Issei got himself some boob! o.o
aandd I'm in love with Asia :lovestruck:

I wonder if Highschool DxD is real this world will change to what :D
Everybody have a VIRTUAL EROGE CHARACTER BESIDE :D

Every episode has over 400 lines of dialog. Why are they doing that to me and [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]?

OMG Issei got himself some boob! o.o
aandd I'm in love with Asia :lovestruck:

Well, you know... She's atrociously adorable, I find it hard not to like her either. >_<

Every episode has over 400 lines of dialog. Why are they doing that to me and [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]?

400 lines of dialogue to read isn't so bad unless you're part of a subgroup who translates the series. XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html