Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge2070

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2015
I am posting in order to relieve stress here. I have been feeling a lot of pressure lately, and doing something like this is considered extreme, as I usually dislike communicating my problems, but they do not seem to go away simply through isolation. I am just wondering how welcome I am here, as I have had a lot of problems communicating in the past. This is do to the fact that I haven't been feeling very well, and become over sensitive towards others. I try to relieve anxiety through communication, but it doesn't work that well. In any case I might consider making a few posts, and I hope they don't offend anybody, because I am tired of being rejected. If I feel comfortable I might try engaging in smaller talk.

Reactions: NineTails
Well, welcome to ASF Edge2070!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Welcome to ASF Edge2070! beeing a troubled soul myself i hope you find some peace....this is a good place to have a good time,enjoy your stay ! :nyanmusu_happy:

Welcome to ASF Edge2070! beeing a troubled soul myself i hope you find some peace....this is a good place to have a good time,enjoy your stay ! :nyanmusu_happy:

Thanks. I am glad I am not the only one that is troubled.

Welcome to the family..

We are all a little lost when we first get here, feel free to express yourself and enjoy the ride.. :D

Welcome to the family..

We are all a little lost when we first get here, feel free to express yourself and enjoy the ride.. :D

I will be sure to do that. I figure it is a matter of time until the end. This does help I bit though, it beats idling too much when I am full of pressure. Its has been a long and brutal trip, but I look forward to its inevitable end.

Reactions: NineTails
Hi Edge2070,
welcome to ASF, I hope that you will find this place worth while :hi:

Hi Edge2070,
welcome to ASF, I hope that you will find this place worth while :hi:

Sure thing. I am just getting a feel for things with my first few posts. Mainly typing to relieve stress as needed. I haven't had it easy for the past couple of weeks, seems like I have been having it really bad. Like I have been jolted by something bad.

Thanks for the replies. At least I am not being ignored or anything, it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread