Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaunt

Jul 9, 2013
Ahoy and Good Morning from good ol' Germany!

I recently found this Forum and i want to become a part of this comunity, i am part of other Sharing Comunitys too and i think that i can get u Guys and Gurls some neat Stuff.

See ya later,
Gaunt

ASF-teamにようこそ, Gaunt!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

:hi: Gaunt,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF,
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us.

Hello, and welcome to Anime-Sharing forums. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll direct them to someone more up to the task. I'm just kidding. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a good time. Nice to meet you!

:runhappy:

welcome to ASF Gaunt-kun~ hope you stay and enjoy the place for all its worth~

Welcome to AS Gaunt~

Hmm... uploader... needs to apply here~ But drop by the spams sometime~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.