Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it, does it really count as random/spontaneous?

Lolis bombing would be very funny~

I pretend they're in a world full of magical sweets and mystical powers so I can deny the possibility that they are human like you and me.

Eh... that's fine... :x I'll just watch animal planet to take away my sadness and disappointment when the crocodile eats that wildebeest.

I like apple cinnamon cheerios~ :3

Ehh i dont think so xD

I wonder how many bears would try again after that?~

Lol ignore reality xD I like stuff to be more realistic actually :x

Watching animals eat each other :/ Have fun with that xD

Sounds more and more like apple jacks~

Hello, to the friendly, wonderful people on this site.

I should have done this introduction days ago when I registered. I apologize for that.

A few facts about me are I enjoy simple foods like rice and fried eggs. My favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion because I love mechs and traumatic, psychotic teens :P... plus the music. Lastly, I'm an university student, studying for her BFA in Illustration.

Thank you very much. I hope to get along with everyone. :)

Hello too.

[MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] Thank you very much for the welcome. I hope to get along with everyone. :3

Hmm... It'd be neat to find a person who doesn't think at all~

Loli Bombers vs. Extreme Pedobears the Movie!

I like Surrealism more than Realism~

Animal Planet is great! I like the ones where they countdown the most extreme animals~

Hmm... I like Apple Jacks~ You look more like Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal now. XD

Lol someone who doesnt think at all would be somewhat dangerous no?

Hmm actually theres two anti resistance factions xD One thats anti resistance one thats pedobear and then theres the pedobears that just didnt join any side yet :/ Oh well~ Divide and conquer

Im currently trying to make my art look as real as possible just so i can make imaginary stuff (like the chopsticks) look equally real~

I like animal planet too but i dont have it at home... Fun to randomly watch though :3

O.o Ive changed to a different breakfast food xD

Thinking... hm.. dangerous... >:3

Should have been a chupacabra eating up those pedobears~

Oh... that sounds like a hard task, but very rewarding. All the best to you. Practice, practice, practice.

Yeah... Animal Planet is neat. I've been watching Travel Channel as well... for the ghosts... :3

Apple Cinnamon Applesauce!

Oh noes she has some other plan :scared:

Lol i wonder how that would turn out xD Another creature to toss into the fray~

Hmm i can make stuff seem real to some extent... just not quite as much as i would like :x

Ghosts :scared: Those things... dun likey :x

And now im not even breakfast food anymore o.o well i dont think i am...

[MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] Thank you very much for the welcome. I hope to get along with everyone. :3

Hmm... It'd be neat to find a person who doesn't think at all~

Loli Bombers vs. Extreme Pedobears the Movie!

I like Surrealism more than Realism~

Animal Planet is great! I like the ones where they countdown the most extreme animals~

Hmm... I like Apple Jacks~ You look more like Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal now. XD

How much time do you spend here a day? How many Hours a day? What time do you log in?

I'm a man.

Last edited:
Draw draw draw... bomb bomb bomb... >:3

Let's toss in every mythical creature! XD

I don't mind realism... it's just... those... plants... I don't like drawing plants!

Wha... you don't like the supernatural? Boo...

Hmm... why don't you give me a nickname? >:3

[MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] Female. Nice to meet you.

In the movie, End of Evangelion, when Asuka is in a coma, Shinji is heard, not explicitly seen, masturbating to Asuka's naked body. However, you do see the after result like some white stuff on his hands.

The manga isn't too different from the series. Just a few relationship changes and some back story on characters that weren't shown in the anime.

As for Shinji, he did bother me with his "I'm not running away" attitude then he runs away anyway. Along the way though, he went from an emo kid who stays silent to someone who accepts that he actually wants friends or some source of warmth and some acknowledgment especially from his father. At least, that's how I perceived him.

Is that Evangelion 2.22? I haven't watch the new release of evangelion 3.33 the continuation, which Shinji Ikari proceed the stage of being an ultimate being.

So who ish the one with the bomb in that picture? or are they both you... idk >.<

I tried making a list of mythical creatures before :/ I got to about 200 maybe and gave up xD Would be fun to toss all of then in though :3 Some of them might be a little too powerful though...

Im fine with plants... sorta... theyre toughish depending which plant it is...

I just dont like ghosts and creepy stuff :x Otherwise im fine... sorta...

Hmm nicknames >.< im horrible at this stuff :x Ill try...

[MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION]

I believe it's only in End of Evangelion not the Rebuilds because the Rebuilds tend to focus on making Shinji stronger and make him look like a hero/anti-hero not a perverted emo kid like in the series.

I might be wrong. I haven't watched for awhile.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

In the picture, they are both me. One where I go out to those fancy parties looking ever so pretty, and the other is me being casual with my hair all over the place. XD

You made a list!? Gyaa! I only looked them up... -_-;;

Bleh... plants... my mortal enemies! XD

Hmm... I guess anime spirits don't deter you then?

Yay! Nickname!

Lol but youre the other one looks quite a bit shorter xD And angrier too :x Ehh and my name being above the angry you... :scared:

Idk xD It was a while ago~ I probably lost it already~

Another one besides time xD

Higurashi scares me quite a bit :x Still debating whether i should watch it :x I read one of the arcs and it screwed with my mind for a week... thought something was going to be sitting behind every door waiting >.<

Im thinking red velvet atm~

She's like my alter ego or inner conscious... and she hates dresses! Chibi-fied~

Good for you because now I don't need to make a list~ XD

Time, plants, birds, alarm clocks... too many mortal enemies!

Higurashi~ So good~ As you may already know... the VN is always better. But the anime had good music too. XD

Yay! I love red velvet cupcakes!

Hmm my alter ego would be this online one thats talkative and everything :3 I wouldnt talk nearly as much irl...

Ehh but its probably lost :x Well its not too hard to think up a list of them xD

Lol yeah tons of mortal enemies xD I probably have quite a bit too if i bother to think beyond the obvious ones...

The original is usually better as usual :3 Im probably going to delay watching higurashi for a really long time :x

Lol and theres other stuff with velvet too~ Red velvet cupcakes are good~ Red is my favorite color~ Velvet as a fabric reminds me of you and all that fanciness xD

Ohh... you do have an alter ego! If people knew I like torturing and abusing people... I wonder what would happen~ >:3

Bleh... thinking...

Birds chirping early in the morning when they knew I threw my alarm clock on the floor! Pesky animals!

Hmm... you don't read much VNs either do you?

Oh! You like red? That is a very bold and beautiful color... Hmm... I like jungle green or lavender. I was thinking about food... I tend to think about food often... :3

Lol i did say i was really shy and quiet irl didnt i? Unless i seem really shy and quiet here too... idk then... i guess i would say less shy and quiet...

Lol thinking can be fun... except when its class related... that takes away from the fun...

Birds havent started chirping here yet xD Three hours difference~

Never read VN before actually... didnt even hear about it till this year xD

Greens and purples compliment red quite well~ I tend to like bright colors and liked to think of myself as a more positive person but the personality test has said otherwise :/ I guess its the glass is half empty for me... I like food quite a bit too though i dont think of it too much :3

The words you type are playful, but held back sometimes... at least that's how it seems to me.

Bleh... class...

I prefer crickets chirping~

Hmm... I didn't start to read VN/LN until 4-5 years ago, but I read pretty quickly I guess so I have a list that I like.

There's a color test online that determines your personality/behavior. They ask you to first pick the colors you like most to the ones you like least. Then they start another test for you to pick the colors you like least to the ones you like best. They give you your results afterwards.

Held back? Dun really understand that part :x

Classes... its kinda just overloading people with information anyway... which kinda pushes old info out of their heads and makes the in one ear and out the other thing to some extent :/

Hmm i dont think theres crickets around here :/ Birds can get bothersome though...

I was watching anime really fast when i started :/ But now school has gotten in the way >.<

Hmm i guess i dont like dull colors :x I took the test in psychology :/ Im pretty neutral for everything but artsy related stuff :3

Like how you mentioned before... you think about what to write instead of just letting your hands do the thinking... like when you sleep with your eyes open. XD

Which is why I can't memorize anything in class if it is spoken! I prefer the textbook!

Which is why the people in my neighborhood catches the birds and grill them to eat... there have been less pigeons lately.

Which is why... I try to watch shorter anime so I have time for school.

Hmm... is your blood-type B or O? It sounds like it...

Lol i dont actually sleep with my eyes open xD Well i guess that sorta explains held back :x

Some textbooks arent written all that well =.= They expect people to have some knowledge of the subject when you have none...

O.o well... my dad calls pigeons rats of the sky... not all that safe i would say...

Yeah >.< But most anime eps still take 20-30 min so its sorta the same in the end :/

I dont really know my blood type :x

That's why you're OACOAC! XD

For some reason, the textbook seems easier for me to read... :x

They don't really care. They eat rats too.

If it's 13 eps. I watch half of it in one day!... I even watch it all in one day on my off days! I still have time to do hw or other things too!

I don't know mine either... :x Based on my personality and how I tolerate things... it seems I'm either A or AB...

Welcome to Anime Sharing, renano~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

And I apologize for this SUPER DUPE- no, this DUPER DUPER late welcoming. T -T

Reactions: renano
How does that explain OACOAC D:

Ehh i find teachers easier... though having a textbook and a teacher would probably fulfill both our needs though that interferes with note taking :/

Hmm all asians around? xD Do they eat stray pets too? lol

I could probably finish about the same amount in a day if my internet stays fast :x Dont know about doing hw too though...

So what does blood type have to do with personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?