Hello World~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4T5UK1

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2011
Hi~~~ Nice to meet you all! I hope to get along with everyone.
One thing about me: I'm a huge fan of Hatsune Miku >.<

Lol and another Hatsune Miku fan appears XD
Welcomes to AS H4T5UK1 :3

~From The Current Spam King~

Hey there, welcome to A-S~

I'm sure you'd get along well with him_dox being fellow Teal lovers :p

Well, another HM fans.. Welcome to A.S.F world H4T5UK1 :cheerleader:

Thanks~~~ (although for what you guys says, it seems that there are just too many Miku fans, I presume? ^^, well, we are in a world domination plan, so more the better)

BTW, Neko, I just love your sig~~~~

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Thanks~~~ One question, is your Name come from the opening song from Onegai Twins? (I happen to be a fan of Kotoko too)

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] Saddly, I'm bad at using image editors of any kind, hence, I suck at making sigs T.T

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Thanks~~~ One question, is your Name come from the opening song from Onegai Twins? (I happen to be a fan of Kotoko too)

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] Saddly, I'm bad at using image editors of any kind, hence, I suck at making sigs T.T

I just copied from other friends, i didn't say i made those myself.. i'm suck at editing too.. haha

Are? you know too? perhaps you can create miku dance mov" :blushhappy:

Well, I'm a guy that finished Project Diva Extended in 2 days in all difficulties... (except Extreme)

I told ya, fan of Miku to the core. And I have more Vocaloid songs than real songs in my iPhone (even the wallpaper is Miku)

waw.... qustion pleae. project diva is that a movie..?? like video very much.. Lv..

Mov= movement of the dance i means...

It's hard to make a good movements.. though.

??? Project Diva is a PSP game by SEGA. And for me, one of the best game out there...

well, did you liked the opening of Extended? search for Sekiranun Graffiti and watch the PV of the song (not from PDE)

Welcome to ASF, HATSUKI.
Have fun in Spam Section.

~Former Spam King~ :P

yup i see it n loved it.. sekiranun grafity.? adult miku n child ..?? if that.. i do see it.. n love the concept.. colorfull.. XD

u make that too..?

Oh no, If I could make does kind of animation, then I would be working in Japan, but no, sadly I don't understand the animation programs or drawing or music (I suck at art department...). Anyway, I was looking in this forum and didn't find any thread about Vocaloid or Miku :(

realy.?? cheer up h4t5uk1.. u can make it then if there is now thread about miku .. i think there is a few of fans hatsune too.. but just been shy.. i;m sure they will be appear.. heh... ganbatte nee.. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.