Hello guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OtakuGods, Welcome to ASF. I hope you enjoy your stay here and do drop by the LPW and Spam section to chat with the more active members of our forum~ I hope you find our resource useful and hopefully you can make more friends here along the way.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], introduction section is not here for you to get vote/advertise event. Please refrain from doing that in the future.

Hey OtakuGods, Welcome to ASF. I hope you enjoy your stay here and do drop by the LPW and Spam section to chat with the more active members of our forum~ I hope you find our resource useful and hopefully you can make more friends here along the way.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], introduction section is not here for you to get vote/advertise event. Please refrain from doing that in the future.

Hmm i remember check saying there was nothing against advertising in the intro...

Its still not here for you to do that. I said refrain from doing it in the future, I'm not saying its completely against the rules.

Thank you for the welcoming :3

Hello and welcome~

Oh, you managed to keep your intro thread alive. That's pretty cool. ^^

We'll be sure to check out your YouTube Channel. :3

GTO is great. So many adaptations for it... Haha~

Breaker... I think Shir0 may relate. Chat with him if you haven't.

Hope you liked ASF so far. Please have something sweet~

s5iu.jpg

Hello and welcome~

Oh, you managed to keep your intro thread alive. That's pretty cool. ^^

We'll be sure to check out your YouTube Channel. :3

GTO is great. So many adaptations for it... Haha~

Breaker... I think Shir0 may relate. Chat with him if you haven't.

Hope you liked ASF so far. Please have something sweet~

s5iu.jpg
oho does that mean i'm cool :3 and thanks for checking it :D I've enjoyed ASF quite alot since i got here!

Reactions: renano
Haha~

You are very cool! ^^

Chatting in your own intro thread feels more personal and draws more people to want to know you better.

No problem. We love checking out other people's creativity and what they like to share. :3

I'm glad you like this community. It's almost like a 'family' where randomness happens everyday.

Let's have more fun together!~

Haha~

You are very cool! ^^

Chatting in your own intro thread feels more personal and draws more people to want to know you better.

No problem. We love checking out other people's creativity and what they like to share. :3

I'm glad you like this community. It's almost like a 'family' where randomness happens everyday.

Let's have more fun together!~

Ah ha your words are too kind :3 And im looking forward too it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?