Hello everyone ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocona

Reyvateil
Global Moderator
Nov 3, 2010
Hi! Nice to meet you all. A few details about myself. First, I'm not really Cocona just like Ar tonelico a lot >_> Two, I like to upload and help out when I can ^^ Three, I like Coconuts :D (Yes real coconuts. No pervys now ;D) Let me know if I did something wrong please >_> I hope we can be friends ^^

Last edited:
I never understood why people will discole who they are in a virtual world, in anyways welcome to AS.
Have fun!

Welcome and enjoy your stay mate, feel free to add me as friend if you wish :D

I don't have a problem with posting my name as my username or how most people know me in the internet already, however I've gained a lot of... negative attention due to what I did in a forum that I am still in. Baka me >_> So I though it'll be OK if I do this xD I'm sure a few people will know who I am still... but oh well.

It's OK to post here right o.O?

Last edited:
Ohh black sheeps, I don't think we are strict as in other places, so just enjoy yourself around.
Suggestions are always welcomed.

Welcome to AS, Cocona. :p
I guess Tes found another Ar Tonelico fan. :D

And what's discole? Disclose? I also get the feeling I'm missing what happened here before the ninja edits. :p

You're another fan or Artonelico II?! XD I play it too but sadly I prefer jacqli over cocona lol.

cocona eh hohoho~
Anyways welcome to AS then cocona
Hmm coconuts, tasty o.o

Hello cocona .. welcome to AS and yoroshiku

Helloooo Cocona~
Welcome to AS!
Hope to see you around the forum soon enough (:

Well, i guess disclosing your identity is part of introduction? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2