Hello everyone! Suggestions?

Justice

Sep 13, 2012
Hey guys, Justice here. I'm new to the community and eager to contribute and give back in any way I can so if there's anything I can help with please feel free to ask.

Admittedly I am probably nowhere near the anime expert that most of you guys are. I was only a casual fan of anime up until a couple years ago. I was hoping some of you who have been watching it for many years could give me some suggestions on what to check out next.

Here is a list of the animes that I have enjoyed watching, if you have any suggestions for me on what to check out next based on the type of anime I like feel free to fire away.

Favorites:
Code Geass
Death Note
Golgo 13
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Gungrave
Gun x Sword
Speed Grapher
Eden of the East
GetBackers
Lupin the 3rd
Samurai Champloo
Phantom : Requiem of Phantom

Enjoyed for the most part but little replay value:
Darker Than Black
Shigurui: Death Frenzy
Elfen Lied
Hellsing
Baccano
Durarara
Chaos Head
Trinity Blood
Gurren Lagann
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Bleach

Have seen most or all of but did not enjoy:
Gilgamesh
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto
One Piece

I guess that is about everything. Please don't be offended if one of your favorite shows ended up on my 3rd list. I am not trying to disrespect anyone's taste in anime they just weren't for me I suppose. If any of you have similar tastes in anime or at least can gain a grasp of what I like and have any suggestions of what to watch next, I would love to hear them. Thanks everyone.

dakara h dekinai..
accel world
hyouka
hyouka
Sword Art ONline
tari tari
koi to senkyo to choco
kono naka ni hitori imouto ga iru
yuru yuri
yuru yuri 2
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
Campione!
Kokoro Connect
to love ru
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
La storia della Arcana Famiglia
kiss x sis
Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse
akikan
kamfer
asura cryin
uuuuhh forgot the other's coz its on my other pc :XD:

Reactions: Justice
dakara h dekinai..
accel world
hyouka
hyouka
Sword Art ONline
tari tari
koi to senkyo to choco
kono naka ni hitori imouto ga iru
yuru yuri
yuru yuri 2
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
Campione!
Kokoro Connect
to love ru
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
La storia della Arcana Famiglia
kiss x sis
Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse
akikan
kamfer
asura cryin
uuuuhh forgot the other's coz its on my other pc :XD:

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions neko. Are any of those available in english dub? It may seem close minded of me but I have a much harder time getting into an anime if the voices aren't in english. The main reason is because I would rather have my eyes focused on the animation rather than trying to read the story.

Sorry if I forgot to mention it but english dub is a must for me.

Last edited:
Sword Art Online
High School DXD
Sekirei season 1 and 2
Freezing

Somehow my previous response to you got deleted. I don't feel like taking the time to write it all out again haha. Just wanted to say thanks and I have checked out some reviews on those shows on Amazon. They all look very promising.

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions neko. Are any of those available in english dub? It may seem close minded of me but I have a much harder time getting into an anime if the voices aren't in english. The main reason is because I would rather have my eyes focused on the animation rather than trying to read the story.

I guess there isn't any of them that get English dub yet, because they're pretty new anime

You know I was the same way and thought the same thing.. But after awhile, you get so use to it and your prefrial vision kicks in and you don't miss a thing. It's hard for me to go back to english dub now. I started to doing subbed about a 2 months ago with buso renkin (loved it) and glad I did. Reason why I switched is there were new animes I wanted to see that are not dubbed and may never be dubbed. I would do one season in dubbed, you may get the liking for it!!

OMG I didn't even realize this was my last recommendation post LOL. silly me!!

Campione!
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Koi to senkyo to choco
Accel World
Sword Art Online
Sengoku Collection
Oda Nobuna no yabou
Kyoukai senjou no Horizon II.

I'll second muv luv and sword art online. I'll also re-add freezing. Just got done watching it and it was AWESOME!!

:runhappy:

11 eyes....
ikkitousen
*Lionbarrel*
koihime
*Star driver*
*mirai nikki*
Ben-to
freezing
*steins;gate
*HIGH SCHOOL DXD~~~~* AKENO \(*^q^*)/
*SOA*
*Boku h dekinai*
........... SO MUCH TO WATCH AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?